i think they'd kick me out of places.

thats why u only go to the places u dont like or normally go

but refrain from stores/places that have firearms handy

lesson learned x)

MonkeyBite's photo
Sat 03/24/12 10:27 AM

MonkeyBite's photo
Sat 03/24/12 10:27 AM

Either way I am the only one accountable for my own actions.

which is why if you are capable of using your 'Free Will" not to obey God on Earth....you therefore are capable of not obeying God in Heaven.....you may simply get tired of having to follow God's rules for all eternity give or take a day or two

I would never.

I will not have the flesh I do now, I will not have the same temptations there as I do now. I will not have the same fleshly desires there as I do now.
so what are you going to be?

"spirit"

MonkeyBite's photo
Sat 03/24/12 10:26 AM

Dang....should I take a number?laugh

i got a question

how do u get a hottie like this?

:angel:

MonkeyBite's photo
Sat 03/24/12 10:25 AM
of course!

large for bigger projects
small for smaller ones

its a must

MonkeyBite's photo
Sat 03/24/12 10:24 AM

that so?

trust an evil woman, or a cute puppy?

hmmmmm

MonkeyBite's photo
Sat 03/24/12 10:22 AM

yeah?

thats reassuring lol

MonkeyBite's photo
Sat 03/24/12 10:21 AM

wow we have a long ways to go

MonkeyBite's photo
Sat 03/24/12 10:19 AM

oh i get it

MonkeyBite's photo
Sat 03/24/12 10:18 AM
yes becuz 9 posts in 3 months is really gonna get u noticed

u do realize the more u post, the higher up u find yourself in the search database for females?

hmmm

MonkeyBite's photo
Sat 03/24/12 10:17 AM
i thought we were counting down?

486???

MonkeyBite's photo
Sat 03/24/12 10:15 AM
486?

MonkeyBite's photo
Sat 03/24/12 10:15 AM
i actually have everything on that list
well save tampons

if i was a female i dont think id use them
id walk around like a zombie
and let the blood run down my legs

MonkeyBite's photo
Sat 03/24/12 10:13 AM

where is everyone?

MonkeyBite's photo
Sat 03/24/12 10:11 AM

Either way I am the only one accountable for my own actions.

which is why if you are capable of using your 'Free Will" not to obey God on Earth....you therefore are capable of not obeying God in Heaven.....you may simply get tired of having to follow God's rules for all eternity give or take a day or two

I would never.

I will not have the flesh I do now, I will not have the same temptations there as I do now. I will not have the same fleshly desires there as I do now.

In Heaven you will have desires not of the Flesh...so unless your "Free Will" is shred right along with your fleshy body....then you will still have the opportunity to disobey God in Heaven the same as you have done on Earth

but like they said temptation will be far easier to ignore

MonkeyBite's photo
Sat 03/24/12 10:10 AM

MonkeyBite's photo
Sat 03/24/12 10:09 AM

The switch can be both safe and unsafe to 2 separate persons as I've illustrated.

Well yes, of course. I'm not denying that possibility. However, without a change in bushido's knowledge of the switch, the context or situation we cannot come that conclusion. The conclusion requires adding to the context.

Bolded above proves I am right in not being "certain" he was lying.

Agreement with your scenario does not equate to proof in the way that you would like it to.

The only "conclusion" that I came to was not being certain about his truthfulness. My "scenario" did nothing except illustrate a potential situation fully fitting bushido's description.

To deny that you will have to explain what his intended context and situation were.
You may as well tell us what his knowledge of the switch was too.

To deny that all one must do is look at bushido's words, then look at yours. You changed the context. According to that change, I would agree with much of what you said. However, without that change, I do not.

Rubbish!

LOLOLOL!

bushido's words:
If I tell person A, the red switch is safe to pull.
and I tell person B, the red switch is not safe to pull.
Without a change in my knowledge of the safety of pulling the red switch, AND NO CHANGE IN CONTEXT OR SITUATION, then it is clear I am lying to one or the other.

creative's words:
So what? Drawing conclusions is a form of extrapolation. The act requires extrapolation. Extrapolation does not necessarily equate to changing the context of what was given. The context was specified, and I drew a conclusion based upon the specific context.

Here's on of those infamous sliding scale of requirements. So only you get to extrapolate huh? Only you have ESP and bushido telepathically revealed all those details he left out? Only you get to draw conclusions? Only you determine if the context was changed? Ahhooonly yoooooou?

So tell me, which details in bushido's ambiguous "context and situation" did my scenario alter? It's foolish to draw a conclusion with the limited info supplied. You drew a definitive conclusion, I drew one of skepticism and simply stated it was not clear he was lying. I bet you can't even identify the context.

Normally I'd say "let it go", but "JUST GIVE UP" seems more fitting for you.

In case you won't give up, answer this direct question:

How did I change the context and situation and you didn't? Show your work.

*prediction of fluff, deflection and denial.

out of curiosity

it is highly possible in this scenario that

1. he lied twice
2. he told the truth twice
3. he lied to one
4. he unintentionally lied once
5. he unintentionally lied twice

scenario 1: he purposely told them both the exact opposite, it appears you are under the assumption that if the switch pulled was deadly to one it is deadly to any who do so; you'd have to investigate and/or delve deeper by adding context

scenario 2: truth be told, one pulls it bad things gonna happen, but this other guy, he's cool and can get away with it

scenario 3: this requires that switch will do only one of the specified criteria (dangerous or safe) making the opposite one a lie

scenario 4: he meant to say one of the other, but confusion, so to speak, led him to accidentally mislead someone

scenario 5: he's a pothead and got everything backwards

MonkeyBite's photo
Sat 03/24/12 10:01 AM

MonkeyBite's photo
Sat 03/24/12 10:00 AM