Community > Posts By > StarFaery

no photo
Fri 12/28/07 11:41 AM

I'm schizo effective with a mild varient of aspergers. Talking to women or people in general online is much differant than in person, but it doesn't matter I'm mostly ignored anyway;^]
:smile: Hi,
I was reading the posts just now and saw you mention Asperger's Syndrome. My son, 23, also was diagnosed with it. You are the only other person I have ever had the opportunity and pleasure to meet. It isn't a mental illness. Whomever explained it to you that way was entirely wrong, imho. Any doc I have seen concerning my son, and believe me, count them through the years, has used descriptions such as, "shades of autism";"high-functioning autism"; "computer geek"; "loner";"quiet but highly intelligent". My son's i.q. is in the gifted range. You are giving yourself such a bad rap right out of the gate, why would women want to message you? Again, you don't have a mental illness. Damn the person that has brainwashed you. Tony Roma is an expert in the field, his books are excellent reading. Now you have me on a soapbox...mad grumble explode not at you tho. My son goes to college, works a full-time job, has friends, albeit the girls are scary(but isn't that the reason for this post anyway?), and through the years, when people tell me what a "great kid" he is, my response has been, "excuse me, I'm (blank's) Mom, u don't have me confused, do u?" we all know kids are different at home.
Anyway, I hope this makes sense, because I am fighting mad...and I just wanted to say take that part out of your profile, cuz it doesn't belong there. I bet the word dreamer u have in it suits u just fine!bigsmile flowerforyousmokin

no photo
Fri 12/28/07 10:49 AM

Howdy and Welcome to JSH Star drinker flowerforyou :smile:
Thank you...this place feels sooooo comfortable in comparison to others...I really do like it...happy

no photo
Fri 12/28/07 02:04 AM
love Hi, I just joined too...Already chatting and joking with folks...I like this site...what a welcome Yale!!! Ur a sweetheart!!!

2 Next