Community > Posts By > Jbomb

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 10:42 AM

flowerforyou(((OC)))

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 10:00 AM

JGirl!!!!!!! Did you get my emails???????

I thought I would send some laughter your way this morning!!!!!

rofl rofl I'm just reading them now. Tooooo funny; I really needed that today.:thumbsup: Thanks, Dollflowers

The old lady that calls 911 because they stole her steering wheel and accelerator....Freakin cracked me up!!!!!

If you think that's funny, you should be here with my mother; looking for the glasses that were on top of her head:laughing:--- and we let her keep looking for them!rofl

That's why I sent ya that one particular email!

YOU LET HER KEEP LOOKING FOR THEM??????? Now that is a true PCU honorary Member!!!!!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

My daughter and I were laughing so hard and she kept saying, "What's so funny about me losing my glasses?" Finally , my grandson tells her,"They're on top of your head!":laughing:

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Hey, they say a family who laughs together, stays together and has the most fun!

:banana::laughing: Gotta laugh-- We're all gonna get there some day. I could soooo picture her calling 911 to say someone stole her steering wheel and acceleratorroflrofl

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:47 AM

rofl rofl I'm just reading them now. Tooooo funny; I really needed that today.:thumbsup: Thanks, Dollflowers

The old lady that calls 911 because they stole her steering wheel and accelerator....Freakin cracked me up!!!!!

If you think that's funny, you should be here with my mother; looking for the glasses that were on top of her head:laughing:--- and we let her keep looking for them!rofl

That's why I sent ya that one particular email!

YOU LET HER KEEP LOOKING FOR THEM??????? Now that is a true PCU honorary Member!!!!!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

My daughter and I were laughing so hard and she kept saying, "What's so funny about me losing my glasses?" Finally , my grandson tells her,"They're on top of your head!":laughing:

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:40 AM

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:35 AM

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:25 AM

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 02:25 PM
laugh Your profile says you're looking for a woman. What gives??pitchfork :laughing:

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 12:56 PM

ATTENTION

{{{J}}}, {{single}} and {{mitch}}

OC will begin his first task tomorrow morning. He has to go to work, but will come in here and let us know when he is ready to begin

:banana: Ok, sounds great! Thanks, Bad

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 11:54 AM

its like 10 here right now,but I like the cold

15 here and getting colder by the minute....Brrrrrrr

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 11:40 AM

afternoon tazz!flowerforyou
JB!!flowerforyou
single!!flowerforyou
OC!!!!!!flowerforyou

flowerforyou (((BL)))waving

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 11:36 AM

Okay....we have a winner!

Oc with 5 votes
Holly with 3 votes

Sooooooo, we will be gathering the 3 chairs to do the inititation process........devil pitchfork devil pitchfork

flowerforyou pitchfork (((Tazz)))

Party Time!!! drinks pitchfork

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 11:15 AM

Hi and why are you going nutshuh

Yes, Tom is here, not completely settled in yet, we are working on that, day by daydrinks

flowerforyou (((Bad)))-- I'm going nuts lol, but doing fine.How about you? did your hubby get settled in?

flowerforyou (((OC)))
I'm doing great, thanksflowerforyou
Nice to see you:banana:

I've had company since Dec. 26th;we had a death in the family and, as always, everyone comes to MY house to stay.Some went home now; I just have my mother here for a few weeks, so I guess it's getting better; I shouldn't complain. Just different having someone here when I'm used to being alone .

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 11:01 AM
flowerforyou (((Bad)))-- I'm going nuts lol, but doing fine.How about you? did your hubby get settled in?

flowerforyou (((OC)))
I'm doing great, thanksflowerforyou
Nice to see you:banana:

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 10:55 AM
flowerforyou Hi everyone:banana:

flowers Hope you're all having a great day!flowers

no photo
Wed 01/14/09 05:17 PM

Has anyone alerted Orange cat to this yet?????

laugh I suppose we'd better ask him if he wants to be a member.:banana:

no photo
Wed 01/14/09 05:09 PM

:laughing: :banana: pitchfork Did I hear someone say....................

Will there be cake and ice cream???
Huh? Huh?:laughing::laughing:

Hell no! That's for wimps!!!!!
We have a chair with no seat and duct tape!!!!!

:laughing: :laughing: Ok, now all we need is a victimpitchfork ...... I mean prospective member:angel: rofl rofl

no photo
Wed 01/14/09 05:01 PM
:laughing: :banana: pitchfork Did I hear someone say....................

Will there be cake and ice cream???
Huh? Huh?:laughing::laughing:

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 01:08 PM

Hey, since i have the majority of ya all here....

I have Holly and Orange cat up for vote ins:

Want to add anyone else in for a count down vote?????????

I would like to induct our 10th member this week........

I will return after we go "Box Hunting"

Happy hunting

I'll vote for O.C.

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 01:05 PM

flowerforyou (((Bad)))
flowerforyou (((Tazz)))
flowerforyou (((Salmonstalker)))
flowerforyou (((Waterloo)))
flowerforyou (((Krupa)))
flowerforyou (((Single)))

JGirl!!!!!!! Are ya taking a break from your busy day?

smile2 My busy day, part 1 is over:thumbsup:

The senior citizens were especially frustrating today!frustrated frustrated :laughing:

Now, part 2 is just beginning.:laughing: Back home to deal with my mother; another senior citizenfrustrated frustrated

Slip her a "micky" she will sleep most of the rest of the day!!!!:laughing:

pitchfork Hmmmm............:laughing:

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 01:04 PM

flowerforyou (((((Jbomb)))))flowerforyou

:banana: How is everything going? We need to catch up. Did you have good holidays?

Things are good. Holidays were quiet. I've settled into the new routine of being taxi driver to Andrea laugh How about you?

The holidays were a little sad and quiet. We had a death in the family on Christmas morning, so of course, everyone came to stay at MY house:laughing: . Now they all went home, except my mother, who will stay for a few weeks. Life is getting back to normal;whatever that is:laughing: .

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25