where do you live?

WOWCANDYKISSES's photo
Sat 01/12/08 03:00 PM

miles are nothing for the soul mate

I wish I had an airplanelaugh

WOWCANDYKISSES's photo
Sat 01/12/08 02:51 PM

I think 1 hour if he is HOT!laugh
I did 4 hours and I was dissapointed, but never again i will go that far. I think.

DAMN sorry to say this but your Hot!. flowerforyou :heart: .

Any way's to get back on the subject, I'd say probably an hour or two away, just depends, but if I could find some body closer then less then that would be great.

Thanksflowerforyou smooched

WOWCANDYKISSES's photo
Sat 01/12/08 02:48 PM

LMAO .. good one coco flowerforyou

How can you be bored Mrosebro with the NFL playoffs on .. my boys are kickin' buttsmokin

You have a really cool picture.:smile:

WOWCANDYKISSES's photo
Sat 01/12/08 02:43 PM
laugh laugh laugh I was new in December laugh laugh laugh

WOWCANDYKISSES's photo
Sat 01/12/08 02:38 PM
Edited by WOWCANDYKISSES on Sat 01/12/08 02:40 PM
I think 1 hour if he is HOT!laugh
I did 4 hours and I was dissapointed, but never again i will go that far. I think.

WOWCANDYKISSES's photo
Sat 01/12/08 02:27 PM
I get scare, Iam a scary cat.indifferent

WOWCANDYKISSES's photo
Sat 01/12/08 01:44 PM
So Prettyflowerforyou, I wish a guy would say that to me:cry: .

WOWCANDYKISSES's photo
Sat 01/12/08 08:32 AM
I wish 23-30 was 31-35.bigsmile

WOWCANDYKISSES's photo
Sat 01/12/08 08:25 AM
laugh laugh laugh It was funny to me, I had to look at the answer. lol!

WOWCANDYKISSES's photo
Sat 01/12/08 08:20 AM
I will pray for him, I belive in the power of prayer. And the amazing power and love of God. Since I was on dialysis at the very young age of 23 and was waiting for a kidney transplant for 3 1/2 years. Now Iam really good and i Thank God Everyday for giving me a second chance in life. I will Pray for him, that everything will be fine and he will have a speedy recovery.

Bettyflowerforyou

WOWCANDYKISSES's photo
Sat 01/12/08 07:12 AM
That is Beautiful flowerforyou :wink:

Have a great weekend as well.

WOWCANDYKISSES's photo
Fri 01/11/08 01:30 PM
happy Yikes! happy Is really nice Here in Miami Great weather until we get the Huricanes lol!

WOWCANDYKISSES's photo
Fri 01/11/08 01:26 PM
Good! Happy Friday!!!

WOWCANDYKISSES's photo
Fri 01/11/08 01:24 PM
No! Iam in Miami, I just thought it was funny to write something. :wink: How are you?

WOWCANDYKISSES's photo
Fri 01/11/08 01:21 PM

I have noticed a lot of people on here ask for help to a problme and usually the resounding answer is to just give up ad move on. I am just wondering why that is. I think about 80-90% of problems in a relationship can be fixed if people in the relationship talk openly about problems and if both people are commited to getting it fixed. Now I know this might sound like a cliche' but I think that people are being told, by society-friends-etc etc, that if there is a problem in a relationship that it is best to forget the person and move on. But that might just be me.

I agree with you but like you said if (both people are commited to getting it fixed), You eventually have to move on when the other person dosent want to compromised,be open,honest or communicate. I dont think you should work something out if the other person already gives up on you, and if they give up that means they dont value you as a person,
Thats my opinion :smile:

WOWCANDYKISSES's photo
Fri 01/11/08 01:03 PM
Yep, I agree Move on. Guys do the same thing too. Move on for someone that really appreciates you.

WOWCANDYKISSES's photo
Fri 01/11/08 12:51 PM
Me too...:cry: I am almost 30 and single!!!:cry: :cry: :cry:

WOWCANDYKISSES's photo
Fri 01/11/08 12:48 PM
Caramel Frapuccino :smile:

WOWCANDYKISSES's photo
Fri 01/11/08 12:35 PM
a turtle:smile: bigsmile