Community > Posts By > Manuela

Manuela's photo
Sun 01/06/08 06:34 AM
I am for Fred Thompson always have been.
And it is sad that he got in a little late .

Manuela's photo
Sun 01/06/08 06:30 AM

I always interpreted the "falling" as a metaphorical reference to something unexpected that just happens -- like falling into a camouflaged pit. There may be cannibals involved.

That's what I said in laymen terms.flowerforyou

Manuela's photo
Sun 01/06/08 06:28 AM
Constipation

Manuela's photo
Sun 01/06/08 06:27 AM

I'm not nice.

And I dont care... what you read is what you get, you want umm slick platitudes, then skim over my posts, because I believe that being authentic is more important than attempting to 'suck' someone in with the 'Make Nice' crap.

I'm not nice, never have been.

But straight up?

Always.

I try to be mindful of the posters around me, but this 'if you can't say anything nice, say nothing', is so much soft shoe shuffle to me.

I'm not like that in person, why pretend to be it online?bigsmile

kudos

Manuela's photo
Sun 01/06/08 06:25 AM

When we are in love we just xpress as 'i Fell in love wid...' but why cant we Rise in love ?? In almost all languages,its been xpressed so...around 4000 languages r there in this world ,...so its not by mistake.
does it mean love is a ditch or something like that?

It's a chain reaction:wink:

Manuela's photo
Sun 01/06/08 06:21 AM
They already seem happyflowerforyou

Manuela's photo
Sun 01/06/08 06:19 AM
It looks orange

That is a great taxi!flowerforyou

Manuela's photo
Sun 01/06/08 06:17 AM

LADIES* LADIES* LADIES* (MY APOLOGY) To any; for an un-wanted compliment I may have given. (WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN)

Let me have it!

He who shoots best has a sore hand.

Manuela's photo
Sun 01/06/08 06:14 AM
thats the sh##s!laugh

Manuela's photo
Sat 01/05/08 04:30 PM
laugh

boobs

Manuela's photo
Sat 01/05/08 04:30 PM
Rush limbough?

Manuela's photo
Sat 01/05/08 04:28 PM
photographer

Manuela's photo
Sat 01/05/08 04:28 PM
photographer

Manuela's photo
Sat 01/05/08 04:26 PM
sammy davis jr.

Manuela's photo
Sat 01/05/08 04:26 PM
sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Manuela's photo
Sat 01/05/08 04:25 PM
fine OC and ye?

Manuela's photo
Sat 01/05/08 04:04 PM

I'm going to see Sweeny Todd again tonight with some friends. I saw it opening night and thought it was a great version.

The singing wasn't perfect, but none of the cast is known much for their singing, but they still did a good job and the acting was excellent.

So I think I'm going to dress Neuvo (if I spelled that right, Victorian.

I figure I might as well have fun with it. I wish I could find my white face powder. I suppose I could go get more, only the only places to have any is Hot Topic and all they have is the hard cakes, I prefer loose powder.

My cyberlox will be totally wrong for it. I wish I had hairfalls, so I could put my hair up. I may figure something out. I have three hours in which to work on it.

I'm wearing a long black skirt, a black blouse with long 3/4 length sleeves and my black platform boots with coffin heals. I'll have to wear the leather waist sincher, I don't have the exact right type of corset. But I think it will work. I've got a few scarves that I think will work as an overskirt. I think I can pull it off.

Hey, I'm seeing a movie I just saw two weeks ago, I have to do something fun and interesting and crazy. Well, not crazy to me, but probably to 80% of the people walking into the theater lobby.

have a blast!

Manuela's photo
Sat 01/05/08 03:41 PM

Manuela, u need to borrow my glasses? HOT!!! not potlaugh

LOL

Manuela's photo
Sat 01/05/08 03:40 PM
well is your keyboard sticky?

Manuela's photo
Sat 01/05/08 03:40 PM
well is your keyboard sticky?

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25