moomin's photo
Thu 12/29/22 03:54 PM
Time to go

moomin's photo
Thu 12/29/22 03:50 PM
Patio door

moomin's photo
Thu 12/29/22 12:12 PM
Played a game of frustration with all my kids , we had a good laugh , and great spending 4 days with all of them :heart:

moomin's photo
Thu 12/29/22 12:10 PM
Beautiful forest

moomin's photo
Mon 12/26/22 04:43 PM
I need a hug right now because I feel so alone , my head is a mess , my anxiety is so bad , my living situation is atrocious, I have stuff things I need to do/ sort but don’t know where or how to start . So just need that big hug right now

moomin's photo
Sat 12/24/22 10:26 AM
Happy holidays minglers!
Wishing you an awesome time over this period
Lots of love to you all :heart::heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

moomin's photo
Sat 12/24/22 10:24 AM
Went out to the supermarket and other shops and got a few bits with my eldest and youngest .
Home and got to hang up washing , peel potatoes and make cauliflower cheese :yum::yum:

moomin's photo
Mon 12/19/22 05:34 PM
Welcome to Mingle2
Hang about in the forums

moomin's photo
Mon 12/19/22 05:32 PM
Ours are closed Xmas day , not some corner shops usually open for a few hours . This year lots of shops are shutting Boxing Day too , some are stil open . I think it’s good they are shutting Boxing Day , which I think is good .
New Year’s Day is a bank holiday so has revised hours

moomin's photo
Thu 12/01/22 03:19 PM
Yes they are not giving out the coins anymore , you get a certain amount of messages and maybe nudges I think , to send each day .
Perhaps you are sending more so then it goes into using your coins that you have , I dunno ,but you will not receive any more daily coins as they are not doing that now

moomin's photo
Thu 12/01/22 03:16 PM
Pulling crackers and getting the little toys : or things inside

moomin's photo
Sun 11/20/22 04:22 PM
Welcome to Mingle2
Disney Pixar pokemon dogs outdoors are all great things

moomin's photo
Sun 11/20/22 04:00 PM

If I get mingle-plus will I get messages from other users faster without waiting for a long time?

Mingle plus has nothing to do with how long it takes for someone to reply to messages . There is no mingle law that tells someone they have to reply within a time frame .
You will get messages as and when and if someone sends you one . If they haven’t sent you a message then you are not going to get one . No one is under any obligation to send you a message

moomin's photo
Fri 11/18/22 05:58 PM
In lots pain and everything uncomfortable

moomin's photo
Fri 11/04/22 10:05 AM
Kangaroo

moomin's photo
Thu 11/03/22 08:23 PM

I want to delete my account pls help me

Try reading the rest , it’s already been said

moomin's photo
Tue 11/01/22 12:39 PM

I can't wait...white Bratwurst!!

Munich looks beautiful.

We have to take pics for these guys.

You n' me in a surreal old European setting..

Yes you will defo have to take pictures for us

moomin's photo
Tue 11/01/22 12:38 PM

Excited and happy. Mark and I just booked our flights to spend two weeks at Christmas together in Germany. Christmas markets here we come!

Sounds fantastic , you and mark will have an awesome time .
Me and my kids usually go to a Christmas market in one of the cities near us , it’s not that big but it’s quite cute and a nice setting . It hasn’t been in for the last few years so looking forward to it again

moomin's photo
Tue 11/01/22 12:37 PM

Feel like I want to strangle the phone. It rang and woke me up from a great dream.

Oh dear poetry
Were you dreaming about Halle ?

moomin's photo
Mon 10/31/22 10:26 AM

Definitely get rid of the 8 inches and hungry

Oops posted before I finished.
Add info in the about me section , that gives people a little insight about you . Doesn’t need to be an essay but a bit of an idea .

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25