Community > Posts By > Shananigans19

Shananigans19's photo
Thu 01/03/08 04:26 PM
Yes it is indeed ... my friend was studying that!

Shananigans19's photo
Thu 01/03/08 04:15 PM
That's cool!!... I transferred... It wasn't for me.

Shananigans19's photo
Thu 01/03/08 04:12 PM
No way... I used to live there... I went to Mcneese!!

Shananigans19's photo
Thu 01/03/08 04:10 PM
Where at?

Shananigans19's photo
Thu 01/03/08 03:58 PM
Edited by Shananigans19 on Thu 01/03/08 03:58 PM
Is anyone on here from Louisiana?

Shananigans19's photo
Thu 01/03/08 10:55 AM
Haha... Egoodrich...but Erik knows i'm crushin!

Shananigans19's photo
Wed 01/02/08 06:37 PM

Well well I got one of these stories too had a guy e-mail me last week. Hummm yeah sugar plum the words real good he did said he wanted to talk to someone honest. Humm okay np ask away. First of all yeah my profile states a few extra pounds not only that I have pics on my profile full body shots that I'm not proud of but............. now how honest can one get there are the fricking pictures. Shhshhshshshhsshs after he talks to me in e-mail for 3 days then he sends me an e-mail and tells me I need to be honest with people that my few extra pounds and his were two different things. NOW TELL ME HOW MUCH MORE HONEST CAN ONE GET I HAVE IT ON MY PROFILE AND EVEN SHOW PICS OF ME FULL BODY PICS AT THAT!!!Shshshshshshshgrumble grumble

Sucker must have been blind is all I can say.noway glasses noway

Anywho I e-mailed him back said look it says on my profile few extra pounds I even state in my profile full figured woman and have full body pics showing how much more honest can one get so seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!bigsmile

Baby doll he must have been an idiot i went and looked at your profile... you are very pretty and seem very nice!! I'm with you screw those guys... uh hem i mean people.

Shananigans19's photo
Wed 01/02/08 06:21 PM

Why do others get all stirred up just because some one forgets to say girls and guys don't all know by now it is both sexes that causes all the griefs in life so what is the big deal must we see it in print everytime heck we know what they mean even when guys say why does all women do etc............... we know he is talking about the problem he just went through and don't really mean all women just the ones he has been with shshshshshshbigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh smokin devil smokin

No Sweetie I was talking about a problem and he's freking out... But i agree with your point the other person shouildn't freak out.

Shananigans19's photo
Wed 01/02/08 06:07 PM

use both sexes
cause both sexes do tha same thing

Wed 01/02/08 05:09 PM
Dude why do most people freak out when i say i'm kinda chubby. My profile says a i have a few extra pounds. Like seriously guys... Do you even read a gals profile!!!!????

okay i said people at first... then went on to my experience!!! and went into guys so please sit down and shut the hell up!

Shananigans19's photo
Wed 01/02/08 05:57 PM
Oh and i'd like to point out... We're in *General Discussion*

Shananigans19's photo
Wed 01/02/08 05:53 PM
Seriously damn girl! great job!!! That's a lot of weight to lose!!! *applause*

Shananigans19's photo
Wed 01/02/08 05:49 PM
Peachie i pretty much :heart: you!! Let's be friends!! Lol.

Shananigans19's photo
Wed 01/02/08 05:45 PM
I didn't freaking generalize... I was speaking of my experience. If you weren't so freaking caught up generalizing yourself you would've noticed that!!

Shananigans19's photo
Wed 01/02/08 05:43 PM

I know im new here but i will put my 2 cents in anyway, it shouldnt matter anyones weight. Somone shouldnt be bringing that type of question up in a conversation with you....you can just weed out the bad ones when that question comes, you should be happy the idiot stops talking to ya.

Thank you my dear!

Shananigans19's photo
Wed 01/02/08 05:41 PM
I have pictures of me where you can tell i'm not 450 lbs!!!

Shananigans19's photo
Wed 01/02/08 05:39 PM

Dude why do most people freak out when i say i'm kinda chubby. My profile says a i have a few extra pounds. Like seriously guys... Do you even read a gals profile!!!!????

same thing girls freak out when guys say it
cmon hun do learn to not generalize

okay i'm not generalizing... i'm talking about personal experiences... i'm not saying girls don't do the same thing!! I'm saying guys did it to me... I'm not a male so girls do it to me... get it ...GOOD!

Shananigans19's photo
Wed 01/02/08 05:35 PM
:angry: :angry: I guess... I dunno... I'm not HUGE by any means... I guess i'll lose the *few extra pounds* and see what guys say.

Shananigans19's photo
Wed 01/02/08 05:28 PM
Well guys if a few extra pounds/ chubby to men mean i'm huge then how should i describe myself!!

Shananigans19's photo
Wed 01/02/08 05:24 PM

it depends on the which type of internet transalation program you have.....

on some profile the put athletic meaning they like to sit ont he couch and watch sports.......

some consider competitive eating a valid sport.

some put average and but their average means the average size of a sumo wrestler.

some put a few extra pounds, and mean a few extra pounds of ice cream dripped on their shirt while they were eating.

some say thin and mean thinner then the doorway....

so it really just depends on how you define it.

Well i'm not fat!!... Like I'm thick... I seriously do just have a few extra pounds... and i'm trying to lose them!

Shananigans19's photo
Wed 01/02/08 05:17 PM

Hey chubby is good, not everyone can be a tooth pick. I am womanly, LOL Kinda chubby.

When a girl mentions she is a few extra lbs, I always tell her "I like drawing stick figures, not dating them" smokin

Hahahahahah

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25