Community > Posts By > burghmanz81

burghmanz81's photo
Wed 12/19/07 04:22 PM
ummmmm did i win??????
<<<<<<<<<hiding under tha table!!!

burghmanz81's photo
Wed 12/19/07 12:03 PM

Asking for a man to treat us like we matter, thats wanting too much? Haha, I guess in this day and age it kinda seems like it. Not ALL women are materialistic and hard to please. Personally as long as I have a place to sleep and my computer, which I bought MYSELF, I'm happy.

seems like all of the dic*heads get the good girls and all of tha good guys get the money grubbin materialistic type. N Jayme check me out lemme know if you'd like to chat some time. ttyl JZ

burghmanz81's photo
Wed 12/19/07 09:46 AM
Never tried acorns. LOL doesnt sound very appealing though. LOL so how about a subject change??

burghmanz81's photo
Wed 12/19/07 08:48 AM
Edited by burghmanz81 on Wed 12/19/07 08:49 AM
Sounds like some one needs to step up their game a little. IF your confident....I repeat IF........ you will be successfull in at least sparking up conversation, not every woman is going to want to go out with you just because you went about it the right way, or said the right thing, you gotta just click with the person and if you dont move on with no hard feelings. i have and suck to say it but im still single. BUT im confident in my decisions on who and when i talk to women.

For now
JZdrinker

burghmanz81's photo
Wed 12/19/07 08:30 AM
Ok so nobody wants to meet up for a fun night out on the town. IS THERE ANYONE ON HERE FROM DA BURGH????????????

How about some pittsburgh chat????????
What is the best veiw of the burgh??
Personally i like the view of the city when you come out of the fort pitt tunnel. Awesome you go in the tunnell and see a huge mountain you come out and bang Good ol burgh right there big as day. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Bored
JZ

burghmanz81's photo
Wed 12/19/07 08:26 AM
I dont put this on only women cause i think its a mutual thing on why people cheat. They feel like they found somethin better and their willing to risk what they have to just see if it might be better

I have done the whole cheating thing and believe me once a cheater NOT always a cheater.

burghmanz81's photo
Wed 12/19/07 07:17 AM

being truly sweet and honest and showinf how wonderful they are
most women like dat and romance, :heart:

but when its comes to sex
eating ***** will make them melt!
and i do mean waterfalls!

bigsmile laugh

I havent met a woman that doesnt enjoy that. but you gotta spread the attention in a few other places too not going to get detailed unless im asked to. maybe im just good at what i do.......... waterfalls??? i makem squirt lol

sorry.... not tryin to be disrespectful of the ladies just stating a simple fact.

BORED
JZ

burghmanz81's photo
Tue 12/18/07 09:36 PM
Hey whats up Punz goin to bed here oh yeah wanna say whats up to giggles123 really pretty pics lets chat.. TTYL

TIRED
JZ

burghmanz81's photo
Tue 12/18/07 07:00 PM
Couldnt have said it better stunt. And i must agree with the whole confidence thing. If your confident you will get what your aimin for then you will get it (Most of the time)

JZ

burghmanz81's photo
Tue 12/18/07 06:43 PM
not exactly sure where to find it. im new like i said. is it in the coffehouses,bars&chitchat thingy too??

burghmanz81's photo
Tue 12/18/07 05:55 PM
Hi all, New to tha jsh. Gotta say you people on here are some very creative people, you had to smoke before putting up those posts. K im out gotta go cheif some dank. I look forward to enjoying this forum its already my fav.

BORED
JZ

burghmanz81's photo
Tue 12/18/07 05:37 PM
Im gonna have to go with ants, yes live ants its kinda hard to swallow them cause they wanna climb out!!!!!! Did that when i was like 5, wow 21 yrs ago. damn i gettin old here

Bored
JZ

burghmanz81's photo
Tue 12/18/07 05:25 PM
Hi all im a newbie starting last night. So im sittin here trying to be creative and i think it worked. Ok tell me if you think this could be a money maker..........A Lasagna sandwich...... this is a very good sandwich..... i know..... im eating one right now. mmm mmmmm good

Just bored
jz

burghmanz81's photo
Tue 12/18/07 05:22 PM
Yeah thats weird, never heard of that.

JZ

burghmanz81's photo
Tue 12/18/07 03:29 PM
29) Tell your children over dinner.'Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go.

drinker
laugh
laugh
laugh
laugh
drinker

burghmanz81's photo
Mon 12/17/07 09:20 PM
Crouching tiger Hidden penis

burghmanz81's photo
Mon 12/17/07 09:06 PM
Edited by burghmanz81 on Mon 12/17/07 09:11 PM
Hey all...... Pittsburgh is one of the harder cities to "hook up" with someone in. Lets make this easier. If your from "Da Burgh" and your single and lookin post it up and lets all try to meet up somewhere here in our beautiful city. Hope to hear from some people here. Sincerely,

burghmanz81
Justin

1 2 3 5 Next