Community > Posts By > ishimcity

ishimcity's photo
Fri 01/27/12 11:52 PM

I like the furry hats.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: We have a lot of hats

ishimcity's photo
Fri 01/27/12 11:26 PM
Edited by ishimcity on Fri 01/27/12 11:26 PM
If you are not engaged in never, you start "is not a direct exit from the body" . Before this You need to prepare themselves psychologically to the output, you can see what's never been seen and just scared. I recommend you start with the moment when you go to bed, but you don't need to sleep. You just need to relax your body and not think about anything, just free the mind. You have to be sharp and physically healthy. When you are lying in bed, close your eyes, and relax, don't not think about anything, you should try to look through your eyelids. this last no more than 5 minutes, you'll see the white mist and some of the outlines. At this time you should try to stand up not physically but how would the astral body. A bit of practice, usually 3-4 days and you have come out, I can give you a link to the video if you want.

ishimcity's photo
Fri 01/27/12 11:10 PM
Who plans to go to Russia, I can help with Russian language or other questions!

ishimcity's photo
Fri 01/27/12 10:57 PM
Began to be interested in astral travel about 2 years ago, it happened almost immediately, later developed their own methods of assistance to exit to the astral plane. In the astral a lot of interesting things, you are not limited possibilities, how to walk through walls and is easy to fly, and you can also meet people who died long ago. There is also the dark spirits which sometimes you trying to frighten. This is not to tell words, it has to be felt. Pleasant sensations. If you have specific questions , I'd be glad to answer them.

ishimcity's photo
Fri 01/27/12 10:44 PM
I perfectly know how to cook the soup, porridge, the morning breakfast, as well as various delicacies. Very like cooking meat and fish. :smile:

ishimcity's photo
Fri 01/27/12 10:31 PM
And what do You like in Russian men? winking We are all so different ))

ishimcity's photo
Fri 01/27/12 10:15 PM
Edited by ishimcity on Fri 01/27/12 10:15 PM
Hello everyone! I am interested in EVP and astral travel, with pleasure talked on this topic.

ishimcity's photo
Fri 01/27/12 09:57 PM
Good answer!!! flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

ishimcity's photo
Fri 01/27/12 09:45 PM
Dear ladies, do you like Russian guys? If not then why? :smile:

2 Next