Community > Posts By > Fahim

Fahim's photo
Fri 06/10/22 01:07 PM
:joy::joy::joy: this is hilarious !

yes:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Fahim's photo
Fri 06/10/22 12:29 PM
Apparently I have ice-water in my veins, according to most.....

Lol :joy::joy::joy:

Fahim's photo
Fri 06/10/22 07:33 AM
The first Vampire says, “I’ll have a pint of blood, please.”
The second Vampire says, “I’ll have one pint as well, please.”
The third Vampire says, “I’ll opt for a pint of plasma, please.”
The bartender says, “So, that’ll be two bloods and a blood lite?”.

Fahim's photo
Fri 06/10/22 07:03 AM

Fahim's photo
Fri 06/10/22 06:58 AM

Fahim's photo
Fri 06/10/22 06:16 AM
Ok

Where my question?:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Have you ever left a restaurant without paying?

Fahim's photo
Fri 06/10/22 03:47 AM
Rules are simple

1. First poster (me) posts a question with the only possible answers being Yes or No

2. Next poster answers the question of the previous poster with Yes or No (explanation can be given to explain answer) and poses a question for the next poster in the same format as (1)

Repeat (2) until the end of time

Fahim's photo
Thu 06/09/22 10:12 PM
Do you know your blood type?
A+
A-
B+
B-
AB+
AB-
O+
O-
No
Don't know, don't care.
Did you know that women with Rh Negative blood cannot naturally reproduce with Rh Positive (+/+) males beyond (maybe) one birth but not more without medical intervention? However an Rh Positive (+/-) male has much better odds than the (+/+) because it is at least possible for him to father an Rh Negative child.

The government has known for decades (at least) but educators spend almost no time at all educating humanity.

The Rh Negative woman's body identifies an Rh Positive fetus as being a foreign body threat and attacks it.

It is said that
85-94% of the world population are Rh Positive while
6-15% of the world population are Rh Negative

An Rh Negative (-/-) who reproduces with a Rh Positive (+/+) partner will always birth Rh Positive (+/-) offspring.

An Rh Negative (-/-) who reproduces with a Rh Positive (+/-) partner will produce either Rh Positive (+/-) or Rh Negative (+/-) offspring.

Fahim's photo
Thu 06/09/22 10:00 PM
I've heard many people say in recent years that they believe that the veil between us and the spirit world is thinning, have you seen anything so far out that you don't dare mention it to anyone you know for fear of being thought a lunatic?

Fahim's photo
Thu 06/09/22 08:24 PM
In my opinion:

These are generalizations and this pertains to attraction:

As a guy--Extrovert is a positive and Introvert is a negative

As a woman--Extrovert is neutral and Introvert is positive

Most of us, probably fall in the middle (Ambivert)

Why: Women like men who are fearless and bold and turned off by men who are shy and reticent

Men may or may not be turned off by an extrovert woman and might even find an introvert woman as a turn on (submissive, more open to being dominated in bed)

I used to work with a woman who is shy, quiet and probably suffers from social anxiety. However, she never had any issue attracting men because she was good-looking.

Now, take a good-looking man who is shy, quiet and suffers from social anxiety and he won't have much success with women.

Thoughts?

Fahim's photo
Thu 06/09/22 07:40 PM
Sounds like a typical scammer.

Next she will give you some sob story about needing money.

Thanks brother I was thinking the same too.

Fahim's photo
Thu 06/09/22 07:30 PM
Hi guys
I believe at this point this is a lost cause and not even worth posting about but wanted to get your opinions
I asked for this girl's number saturday night and she said she doesn't feel comfortable giving her number. she said first she wants to chat on instagram for a while then she will give me her number. I said I don't know how to use instagram. she said ok give me your number I will text you. usually girls that say this are lying. but I gave her my number. sunday afternoon I got a text from her "hey it's me, how is your day going" etc
every time I ask her to come out she changes the subject and asks me questions about my life, wants to know more about me.
my last text went unanswered.

I dont know what her problem is, if she is not interested why text in the first place? time to move on?

Fahim's photo
Tue 05/17/22 06:19 PM
Family guy

Fahim's photo
Tue 05/17/22 06:17 PM
:blush::blush::blush:

2 Next