Community > Posts By > jennyjmn720

jennyjmn720's photo
Sun 02/17/08 08:12 AM

If you pass thru the mid west, look me up.
Big house can prob find beds for all of your group.
Would enjoy meeting all of you.
thanks sage...thats sweet thankyou!!flowerforyou

jennyjmn720's photo
Sun 02/17/08 08:12 AM
you ll have to explain..im not familiar with the states at all..so im a bit ignorant when it comes to geography im affraid!! LOL bigsmile bigsmile

jennyjmn720's photo
Sun 02/17/08 08:08 AM
rite i will...let me know your size and ill get some t`shirts made up........JSH TARTS ON TOUR!!!!! LOL that`ll be good publicity for jsh..wont it boys??? what do you think about mods??:wink: :wink: :wink: do any of you live near badgirl??:wink: :wink:

jennyjmn720's photo
Sun 02/17/08 07:43 AM
OMG your still peeking and its the next day..bet you were having dreams last night eh ken???? LOLlaugh laugh laugh laugh

jennyjmn720's photo
Sun 02/17/08 07:39 AM
im going to get a t`shirt made up..with english tart on it..to travel in!! LOL and have your address put on the back !!!!LOLlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

jennyjmn720's photo
Sun 02/17/08 07:33 AM
laugh laugh laugh TART, TART TARTlaugh laugh laugh

jennyjmn720's photo
Sun 02/17/08 07:28 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh work my way to yours as in stop at others places on the way!!!! TART!!!! LOL

jennyjmn720's photo
Sun 02/17/08 07:12 AM
Edited by jennyjmn720 on Sun 02/17/08 07:27 AM

You and bad_girl together.noway

I am so glad I live on the other side of the continental divide, the east coast will never be the same. bigsmile

Have a great time. How long will you be in the states?
not sure yet dfinately 2 weeks as it wouldnt be worth going as it takes 10hrs on the plane..thats not to mention another plane and god knows what else i have to jump on!! LOL so 2 weeks at least..but wud like to work my way to maryland..need to get a map and see whats there and how to do it!

jennyjmn720's photo
Sun 02/17/08 07:10 AM
I know we will hun..it can only be fun..nothing else right..so put some banners out nearer the time just incase people want to take their holidays while we are there!!! LOLbigsmile :wink:

jennyjmn720's photo
Sun 02/17/08 07:02 AM
yeh jim said he would come down and visit us all when we are there..we will have a ball hun..bigsmile

jennyjmn720's photo
Sun 02/17/08 05:51 AM

well NY is expensive - but its just fun walking around the city
lots to do & see

If you somehow make it to Texas - San Antonio is nice
great thanks....i do like litle towns and the country more to the city ..like little homely pubs and the lay back feel..god i cant wait..its going to be great!!bigsmile

jennyjmn720's photo
Sun 02/17/08 05:45 AM

Go to Cleveland, Ohio...thats where all the fun and action is...
hmmmmmmm rite ive written that one down..jesus ill have to come for a month!! LOLlaugh

jennyjmn720's photo
Sun 02/17/08 05:39 AM
so if anyone knows of the easiest way to get around the USA from maryland or on the way to maryland..i wud really appreciate it..any digs to stay in..not too expensive now!!but half decent..lol and we can just mossie on around the place having fun etc!! LOL

jennyjmn720's photo
Sun 02/17/08 05:33 AM

Go to the Hershey Pennsylvania....the chocolate factory is there....it was a blast....you won't be bored anywhere around Maryland,Virginia,D.C....plenty to do and plenty of places to drink....I lived in Virginia for 2 years...hope you enjoy!!!:heart: drinker
im sure we will.badgirls with us..how can it be anything but?? LOL:wink: laugh

jennyjmn720's photo
Sun 02/17/08 05:29 AM
badgirls from maryland but i wud like to travel around till i got to her and stop at places...for the night etc!!bigsmile

jennyjmn720's photo
Sun 02/17/08 04:57 AM

Go to DC and the smithsonian. I had a great time there.:smile:
could do with a plan..flight to where ever then ways of travelling around all these places..cant be getting lost now!! LOL god forbid..AMERICA would never be the same!! LOL

jennyjmn720's photo
Sun 02/17/08 04:54 AM

i hope you have a grat time
im sure we will..how can we come the states and not have a good time eh??:smile:

jennyjmn720's photo
Sun 02/17/08 04:53 AM
Edited by jennyjmn720 on Sun 02/17/08 04:55 AM
will do..not a problem!!:smile: (jim)

jennyjmn720's photo
Sun 02/17/08 04:47 AM

well im going to visit the USA..am going to see badgirl, but i may do some stopping off on the way and see abit of the USA,..any ideas where to go..easy ways of getting there etc.not into sight seeing as such..more having a laugh, pubs, bike rides (motorbike) something fun to see and do?? any suggestions would be helpful..thanksdrinker

You will be in my neck of the woods!! This is a great town and you will love it. I am sure badgirl will do a great job showing you around! If you have any questions about the area please feel free to ask
awwwwwww thanks jim..maybe we could all meet up for a drink then eh?? be nice to meet some folk from here.im bringing my mate caz..shes on this site too..she lives down the road from me and we work together..shud be alaugh especially if badgirl has anything to do with it!! LOL

jennyjmn720's photo
Sun 02/17/08 04:45 AM
oh ok..well i cant think of the other place...all i know is that theres a place there called ccsi..pipe linng company anyway and the other place was galvisten...is that how you spel it?? LOL

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25