Community > Posts By > trying_to_fly

trying_to_fly's photo
Tue 11/25/08 12:59 AM

was going to bed, but had to expell excess gas.
laugh laugh laugh

trying_to_fly's photo
Tue 11/25/08 12:57 AM
Just seein who's still up and around. It's SOOOO late here in Michigan right now!!! It's like 4am right now!! What are you all doing right now??? Stay out of trouble and don't eat any bad turkey this week!!!laugh laugh

trying_to_fly's photo
Mon 11/24/08 01:39 PM

What updrinker
Hey!! What up bro?? Haven't seen ya in a while!!! Great you stopped by!! Glad to see ya... What are you doin for Thanksgiving this week???:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'm in and out. Not on too much. But for Thanksgiving, I think my girlfriend and I are taking the kids to my cousins house, eating and watching football!!!

What about yourself?
Well, I'll be at my mom's and my stepdad's for dinner then I'm going over to my buddy's house afterward to game it up!!! XBox 360 style!!!laugh

trying_to_fly's photo
Mon 11/24/08 01:32 PM

What updrinker
Hey!! What up bro?? Haven't seen ya in a while!!! Great you stopped by!! Glad to see ya... What are you doin for Thanksgiving this week???:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Mon 11/24/08 01:30 PM

Doing well my friend, hope things are good, fixing to go get this hand taken off the back of my head laugh

Hi Fly, how are ya brother?
RAD!!! What's up brother??? How are ya??? Haven't seen ya round in a while.... You been doin good????:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

laugh laugh laugh laugh Here, I'll use the same shovel I used for my arm!!! Worked really well!!!! Glad you been good brother....very glad!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: biggrin

trying_to_fly's photo
Mon 11/24/08 01:26 PM

Hi Fly, how are ya brother?
RAD!!! What's up brother??? How are ya??? Haven't seen ya round in a while.... You been doin good????:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Mon 11/24/08 01:25 PM

Heya, (((fly)))!! How are ya? I'm having a great day!!!:banana:
(((REDSOX))) Hey there!!! Glad you're having a GREAT day!!! I'm just getting over my sickness so I still feel a little weak but, I'm doing a lot better!!! How was your day???

trying_to_fly's photo
Mon 11/24/08 01:24 PM

I'm workin' while I'm not feeling well...stupid cold.

Hey...are you aware you have an arm stuck to your face?
laugh laugh laugh Yes hun....it took me FOREVER to get it off of my face too... Finally had to use a shovel to pry it off....

trying_to_fly's photo
Mon 11/24/08 01:21 PM

Yo, Fly.:tongue:
Hey there kiddo!! How's it goin??? Glad to see you stopped in hun!!! Whatcha doin today???flowers

trying_to_fly's photo
Mon 11/24/08 01:20 PM

hiya flowerforyou
Hiya back!!! How's it goin??? Haven't seen you around in a while!! How ya been??flowers

trying_to_fly's photo
Mon 11/24/08 01:10 PM
Just popping in to say hey!! I'm helping my bud at his shop today and we're REALLY REALLY slow!! That's winter time for ya!! So what's everyone been up to today on here???? Just think, Monday's almost done!!!! YAY!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: waving waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Sun 11/23/08 10:36 PM
The music was the best for me!!! Mike and the Mechanics, Duran Duran, Huey Lewis and the News, Thompson Twins, The Cure, Jesus Jones and some of the long hair bands... TV shows were, The Cosby Show, Cheers for me!! Those were my favorite just those two. The clothes were WACKY!!

trying_to_fly's photo
Sun 11/23/08 09:07 AM
AWWWW!!! OMGOSH!!! I'm SOOOO sorry!!! You have my TOTAL and COMPLETE attention right now hun.... I'm sooooo sorry!!! You and your family are TOTALLY 110% in my prayers.....If you need anyone to talk to.....just message me ANYTIME!!! And again....I'm SOOOO sorry for your loss....I really am.....flowers flowers :heart: :cry:

trying_to_fly's photo
Sun 11/23/08 09:01 AM

waving
(((TANYA))) HUGS!!!!flowers How are ya hun??? What did you do this weekend???flowers smooched

Laundry and cleaning... I have to get to studying for my GRE... so I can get into a good grad school.

Hope all is well with you! Happy early thanksgiving!
STUDY STUDY and STUDY!!! You'll do just fine!!! I know you will. Awwww....thanks for the early Thanksgiving wishes!!! I hope you have a WONDERFUL one!!!flowers flowers

trying_to_fly's photo
Sun 11/23/08 09:00 AM

waving tongue2 Hey, (((Fly)))!! I'm just trying to get ready to finish my christmas shopping!!rofl
(((REDSOX))) Wow!! Finish!! I've only gotten gifts for 1 person so far... You're WAY ahead of the game!! Are you going shopping at the day after Thanksgiving sales??? I'm not....I'm staying at home... Don't like those crowds!!!sick sick

trying_to_fly's photo
Sun 11/23/08 08:58 AM

Just got on here really quick to say hello to everybody on Mingle!!! I hope everyone had a GREAT weekend and is ready for Monday morning... I know I'll get shot for that one but, hey, GOTTA get back into reality sometime... Sorry 'bout that. What did everyone do this weekend by the way? Hope everyone did something fun and did something to put a smile on their face!!! That's the most important!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: waving waving

Wow .. see I used to complain about Monday rolling around, but now I have no job to go to ..

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahtears tears tears tears

OH ya .. good to see you Fly .. drinks flowers
Hi Fade sweetheart!! OMGOSH!! Yeah, I heard from darkowl you got laid off!!! That is SUCH BS!! I'm soooo sorry hun.... If I won the lotto or something, I'd set ya up.....you wouldn't have to work again.....I really would. I miss ya baby!!! Haven't talked to you in a while!!!flowers flowers smooched smooched

Same here .. how you been? Ya laid off sux but at least I will enjoy my daughter's wedding and the holidays without worrying about work & not being off. Only had 1 vaca day left. I do get 2 mos severence so that's a good thing eh?
Yeah....at least you got that....that's cool. Gives you time to sign up for unemployment and find another job.....I'm soooo sorry this happened to you....I'll be thinking of you. If you get down....you know you can talk to me whenever you want sweetheart....you know that right??? I hope so....flowers flowers

trying_to_fly's photo
Sun 11/23/08 08:55 AM

waving
(((TANYA))) HUGS!!!!flowers How are ya hun??? What did you do this weekend???flowers smooched

trying_to_fly's photo
Sun 11/23/08 08:49 AM

Just got on here really quick to say hello to everybody on Mingle!!! I hope everyone had a GREAT weekend and is ready for Monday morning... I know I'll get shot for that one but, hey, GOTTA get back into reality sometime... Sorry 'bout that. What did everyone do this weekend by the way? Hope everyone did something fun and did something to put a smile on their face!!! That's the most important!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: waving waving

Wow .. see I used to complain about Monday rolling around, but now I have no job to go to ..

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahtears tears tears tears

OH ya .. good to see you Fly .. drinks flowers
Hi Fade sweetheart!! OMGOSH!! Yeah, I heard from darkowl you got laid off!!! That is SUCH BS!! I'm soooo sorry hun.... If I won the lotto or something, I'd set ya up.....you wouldn't have to work again.....I really would. I miss ya baby!!! Haven't talked to you in a while!!!flowers flowers smooched smooched

trying_to_fly's photo
Sun 11/23/08 08:46 AM
I've ALWAYS loved the Kawasaki Ninja!!! Or the Katana!!! SWEET bikes!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Sun 11/23/08 08:45 AM

Decorated for Christmas, addressed cards and now I am chilling for a little while:banana:

Hi {{{jeff}}}:heart: flowerforyou
(((MERLE)))How are ya love??? I'm soooo happy to see you this late morning!!! What did you do this weekend hun???:heart: :heart: smooched

Oh way cool!!! lol my Halloween decor is still up but, everyday is Halloween in my apartment.... I LOVE Halloween so much!! I just have a lot of cool Halloween decorations....don't want to take them down yet....lollaugh laugh laugh

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25