Community > Posts By > yellowrose10

yellowrose10's photo
Mon 03/19/18 11:09 AM
No you Can't

yellowrose10's photo
Mon 03/19/18 10:55 AM
So the site should force people in your area to reply to appease you?

yellowrose10's photo
Mon 03/19/18 10:53 AM
Spam

rofl

yellowrose10's photo
Mon 03/19/18 09:54 AM

My niece is a math teacher at a jr high. They have to do what the boss says. They aren't their to parent....just teach

Let's go farther....teachers aren't allowed to teach morals, etc because of opposition. What if the teacher doesn't have the same beliefs, morals, values, etc? Make all conform too one? No. Teachers have rights too. They are there to teacher their study. They didn't have the kids. My niece has 4 kids (1 not hers but raises her as hers). She takes care of them. When she isn't their, she has family or friends help.

Teachers get paid very little. Many spend their own money for supplies as it is.

This is the parents responsibility. Teachers are very limited on what they can do because too many whine

I had a discussion with one of my kids science teachers once because he was teaching inaccuracies. I was kinda ticked off that they were teaching my kids wrong.
I gathered up proof, printed papers and books and a long list of references and went to meet with the teacher.
What I found out is that the teacher also knew the science, same as I. He explained that even though the textbooks were now wrong and outdated, he had to grade on how well the children learned the material they were "TOLD" to teach.
He then allowed my son to retake the test he failed, and he passed.
It taught my entire family the lesson of administration programming.
That, what is, may not be what is taught in school.
After that lesson, all my childrens grades came up because they were now looking for the differences between what they were being taught and what is actual. (We watched a lot of science documentaries)
It taught my children that there are double standards in life.
That in turn taught them how to expect and deal with unfair conditions.

For teachers to have jobs, they have to teach to what they are told. Sad yes.

Teachers are NOT responsible for values and morals. I would have never wanted my sons teacher to teach that. As a single mom, I still taught him. He is 27 and a damn good kid. I kept on him and taught him.

The village these days is a snowflake thing. Many kids aren't held accountable and weren't taught how to be

I am not talking about the real studies. This is about teachers being parents (lack of better term)

yellowrose10's photo
Mon 03/19/18 09:49 AM
Edited by yellowrose10 on Mon 03/19/18 09:49 AM
Depends on age (legality)

Also, an older woman doesn't always equal mature. Hell I am 47 and feel like I am still in high school with people my age. Years doesn't equal maturity or even experience

yellowrose10's photo
Mon 03/19/18 09:42 AM

Hummm hard to say when in the States we don't have arranged marriages~~~whoa

It's a culture thing. Some beliefs believe in it and push it but not necessarily supported by law

yellowrose10's photo
Mon 03/19/18 09:41 AM
Lol I would never do arranged marriage. I dictate my life and choices...good and bad

yellowrose10's photo
Mon 03/19/18 09:30 AM
My niece is a math teacher at a jr high. They have to do what the boss says. They aren't their to parent....just teach

Let's go farther....teachers aren't allowed to teach morals, etc because of opposition. What if the teacher doesn't have the same beliefs, morals, values, etc? Make all conform too one? No. Teachers have rights too. They are there to teacher their study. They didn't have the kids. My niece has 4 kids (1 not hers but raises her as hers). She takes care of them. When she isn't their, she has family or friends help.

Teachers get paid very little. Many spend their own money for supplies as it is.

This is the parents responsibility. Teachers are very limited on what they can do because too many whine

yellowrose10's photo
Sun 03/18/18 12:10 PM

Never been on dating site unsure if for me, is there no mingleplus trial instead having pay longer as want see before judge but without month commitment

Ffs the mutual match is all you are paying for. You can email, nudge, friend, post ib the forums ALL for free! Come on!

yellowrose10's photo
Sun 03/18/18 09:23 AM
Use this link

http://mingle2.com/welcome/contact_us

yellowrose10's photo
Sat 03/17/18 05:25 PM
Want a rating? Below zero. Fake and spammer/scammer

yellowrose10's photo
Sat 03/17/18 02:23 PM
Spam whoa

yellowrose10's photo
Sat 03/17/18 11:52 AM
Aka someone needs to take care of you because you won't put in the work?

yellowrose10's photo
Fri 03/16/18 03:51 PM

please delete my account

READ THE ABOVE INSTRUCTIONS

yellowrose10's photo
Fri 03/16/18 09:42 AM
You can't. You have to deactivate this one and create a new one with a new email address

yellowrose10's photo
Thu 03/15/18 09:09 PM

how do i get an avatar

You have to load a picture of you from your gallery on the device you are using

yellowrose10's photo
Thu 03/15/18 07:55 PM
You can still view their profile, but messages and nudges won't reach them

yellowrose10's photo
Thu 03/15/18 03:25 PM
Most questions are answered in the FAQ

How do I change my profile information?

You can edit the information in your profile on the Edit Your Profile page, which is accessed by clicking the Edit Profile link below where your main photo is (or would be) on your home page. Once on the Edit Your Profile page, you may change your vital information and other profile settings. After making any change, be sure to click the Update My Profile button at the bottom of the page.

http://mingle2.com/welcome/faq_account

yellowrose10's photo
Thu 03/15/18 01:45 PM
I agree with be yourself...the good, the bad, the ugly. IMO to not be yourself means ro be fake

yellowrose10's photo
Thu 03/15/18 01:31 PM
Zero. Put effort into it for a rating