Flirtyvirgo's photo
Fri 05/23/08 11:50 AM
yes and I snap:angry:

Flirtyvirgo's photo
Fri 05/23/08 09:01 AM
There isnt a time frame on flowers!

Flirtyvirgo's photo
Fri 05/23/08 08:50 AM

I was laying in my bed last Sunday and heard it raining. Then I felt the warm rain and realized I just pissed myself

noway noway laugh laugh

Flirtyvirgo's photo
Fri 05/23/08 08:49 AM
grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble

Flirtyvirgo's photo
Fri 05/23/08 08:48 AM

Tell that to my neighbor. He had all of his shingles removed yesterday in preparation to have his roof shinged today--and it's beginning to rain here in eastern Indiana.

Oh no, poor guyohwell

Flirtyvirgo's photo
Fri 05/23/08 08:46 AM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Flirtyvirgo's photo
Fri 05/23/08 08:44 AM
It's pouring down In IL. I didn't want to get out of bed, so relaxing to hear the rain while your snuggled in bedbigsmile

Flirtyvirgo's photo
Fri 05/23/08 08:29 AM
I usually reply to most all the ones I read, unless it's REALLY stupid.

Flirtyvirgo's photo
Thu 05/22/08 07:38 PM

Not all cops are nice, and yes some do purposely ignore you even on the side of the road in a broke down car. Not every cop is helpful. The point of this post was to talk about unfairness and why cops HIDE.
But how is it unfair? Is it not as unfair for someone to be going 90 in a 55? You're speeding, point blank it's against the law. Doesn't matter if they're hiding or not.

Oh Peccy Peccy, goodnight my friend, your beginning to cause a headache for mebigsmile laugh laugh

Flirtyvirgo's photo
Thu 05/22/08 07:37 PM

Ever had the cherry/passion friut flavored tic tacs?

DELISH

Those sound yummybigsmile

Flirtyvirgo's photo
Thu 05/22/08 07:33 PM

Not all cops are nice, and yes some do purposely ignore you even on the side of the road in a broke down car. Not every cop is helpful. The point of this post was to talk about unfairness and why cops HIDE.

They hide to catch people speeding.

Yes I knowbigsmile

Flirtyvirgo's photo
Thu 05/22/08 07:31 PM
Not everyone wants to explainflowerforyou

Flirtyvirgo's photo
Thu 05/22/08 07:30 PM

Flirtyvirgo's photo
Thu 05/22/08 07:27 PM
yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn

Flirtyvirgo's photo
Thu 05/22/08 07:25 PM

Cops, to protect and serve?

When's the last time one served you? I've been broken down on the side of the road half a dozen times and at least 3 or 4 of those times a copper has passed me right up! Yes, my hood was up just like I was trained to do in drivers ed. Maybe the cops didn't remember that when they were busy taking speeding classes!

Amen to thatdrinker drinker

Flirtyvirgo's photo
Thu 05/22/08 07:23 PM
The time on the computer, guess I'll go to bed. Nightyawn

Flirtyvirgo's photo
Thu 05/22/08 07:18 PM

flowerforyou It is easy to sit here and judge the cops that protect us and come to our aid when we need it. I do respect them very much so.

I would not want their jobs. They put there lives on the line everyday for you and I. You never know which car they are gonna pull over will be the one that has the gun to shoot the cop.

They are MY heroesflowerforyou

Just My Opinion

I in a way feel how you do, but however there are many cops out there who dont deserve the respect or "Do their job".
Would you want to do there jobs? I know I would not

I would not be a cop, because that's not my kind of thing to do. I prefer to save others lives in a different wayflowerforyou

Flirtyvirgo's photo
Thu 05/22/08 07:17 PM
Edited by Flirtyvirgo on Thu 05/22/08 07:17 PM
Why is it ok for cops to speed(and I dont mean when they are chasing after anyone)?????

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25