afarawayprincess's photo
Mon 12/17/07 07:00 AM
is anyone of you here interested in chatting with me on yahoo?

afarawayprincess's photo
Mon 12/17/07 06:03 AM
thank you...thats wonderful of you to say...:) i wish everyone appreciates the same..hehehe..

afarawayprincess's photo
Mon 12/17/07 05:59 AM
yep...thats why i ask..its free..and does not hurt:)

afarawayprincess's photo
Mon 12/17/07 05:52 AM

Everyone questions everything. Nothing would get accomplished if we didn't. "why ask why?" because we have to. Oh by the way I could live very happily ever after if the rest of my life included your charming smile princess.

youre sweet:">

afarawayprincess's photo
Mon 12/17/07 05:52 AM
yeah youre right girls..well, i really do ask mnay questions..i have lots of questions...and some are out of curiosity..if you know what i mean!:P

afarawayprincess's photo
Mon 12/17/07 05:45 AM
lol..whats funny gurl..everyone must have asked themselves, why...why are things they are, why oh why and oh why!!!!!!!

afarawayprincess's photo
Mon 12/17/07 05:42 AM
well, nothing, nothing comes in to my mind but the question why do i..dont know why im asking myself that..maybe you could answer why?

afarawayprincess's photo
Sat 12/15/07 09:10 PM
am sorry about that..we are supposed to be loved, not hurt!
i dont know how else, love could make one left so miserable in the end..only if love itself, would find its way to help us be happy..even if from not the same person who loved and hurt us

afarawayprincess's photo
Sat 12/15/07 09:05 PM
ohh okay..i see..well, now im messaging you..but yeah, i really need someone to cheer me up

afarawayprincess's photo
Sat 12/15/07 08:57 PM

really...thats good for you..but how about those, who have family, who dont care about them..and then get hurt, and no friends around, how are they gonna be able to get through it?

IF IT WAS ME,TRY NOW.

what do you mean?

afarawayprincess's photo
Sat 12/15/07 08:56 PM
well, i havent one,for real yet..people here just dont interest me..most are from a half a planet away!..and it just sucks..coz i easily fall in love..and cant move on quick

afarawayprincess's photo
Sat 12/15/07 08:52 PM
really...thats good for you..but how about those, who have family, who dont care about them..and then get hurt, and no friends around, how are they gonna be able to get through it?

afarawayprincess's photo
Sat 12/15/07 08:44 PM
i cant message you due to your message filter

afarawayprincess's photo
Sat 12/15/07 08:42 PM
THAT was a nice joke indn!it made me smile..
though not enough to dominate over the pain im feelin right now..

and thank you for welcoming me here..you guys are a help

afarawayprincess's photo
Sat 12/15/07 08:37 PM
could anyone here cheer me up..?
nothing sexy okay..i just need someone to talk to..and ease me..

afarawayprincess's photo
Sat 12/15/07 07:08 AM

YEAH,WHATUPGANGSTA,IS RIGHT.BUT MY OPINION......DON'T TAKE THIS
INTERNET DATING TO SERIOUS.
MAYBE YOU WERE TO YOUNG/PRETTY FOR HIM.LOOK AT THINGS IN A POSITIVE WAY....
1.YOU TRIED
2.YOU MADE THIS THREAD
(WICH MIGHT MAKE OTHER GUYS REPLY)
3.YOU SHOULD'NT THINK THAT WHAT YOU SEE,IS WHAT YOU'LL GET....
SOMETIMES THE GUY CAN BE A TOTAL LOSER...
SOMETIMES HE COULD BE A REAL SWEETY.

JUST SAY HI

nice !

afarawayprincess's photo
Sat 12/15/07 07:08 AM
youre sweet! i hope that would help though..coz sometimes, my heart tends to be so stupid..and tend to be selective of the the realtity it accepts..

afarawayprincess's photo
Sat 12/15/07 07:00 AM
youre right on that..but am i stupid? for crying over someone i dont even know personally..or for even believing there was really magic?

afarawayprincess's photo
Sat 12/15/07 06:55 AM
i really dont know why my heart seems to cry..i dont own him..his not my boyfriend..and i havent even talked to him yet..
i really dont know, when i first saw him, i felt a magic inside..magic that made me hope id get a chance to talk to him..i sent him a message, but he just turned it down..makes me cry:(

afarawayprincess's photo
Fri 12/14/07 04:50 PM
urt cool..u actually look like a filipino