Community > Posts By > bookworm1889

bookworm1889's photo
Mon 11/28/11 06:38 PM
Age is but a number. With enough mathematical manipulation we shall be young forever XD

bookworm1889's photo
Mon 11/28/11 06:37 PM
O I do declare. Your words have such beauty and flow that I find myself quite overcome. If I weren't already languishing in the cushiony depths of my leather couch, I'm sure I'd faint dead away. I've quite lost myself in ruminations of the linguistic splendor that is laid before me.

bookworm1889's photo
Mon 11/28/11 06:30 PM
I'm from Amarillo. Hullo there :D
-Lori

bookworm1889's photo
Mon 11/28/11 06:26 PM
As I don't know the majority of people on here and have formed no particular attachment to any of them, I'd say you're tied for first :P

bookworm1889's photo
Mon 11/28/11 06:23 PM

Your discourse excites me.bigsmile

Please provide supplementary palpitations.

I find the give and takes inherent in the art of conversation fascinating. Perhaps a dialogue could provide the stimulation you desire? :P

(I apologize for my heightened language. I'm a bit bored, so I'm likely being overly dramatic as is my tendency in such cases)

bookworm1889's photo
Mon 11/28/11 06:20 PM
A gentle wind rustled through the grass of the park where children played and lovers declared their eternal devotion. On a firm wooden bench, a lone woman threw bred to the hordes of hungry birds pecking at the ground and fighting for each crust against an army of their brothers. Her eyes seemed to gaze beyond the peaceful summer scene that surrounded her as her worn calloused fingers reached in her bag for the last few precious crumbs.

What is she thinking of as the warm summer sun caresses her cheek? Who is she with the far off gaze? Why is she in this park of all parks? You tell me. ^ ^

-Lori

bookworm1889's photo
Mon 11/28/11 06:04 PM
To save space, I shall reply to the rest of the kind replies en masse :D

esebulldog - That's a lovely motorcycle though I confess that I was completely terrified the one time I consented to board one.

Teditis - One can only hope. ^ ^ When all else fails, respond dramatically.

Robie67 - I'm doing quite well thank you. I'm debating the relative pros and cons of doing something productive or sampling the social buffet I hope this experience will prove to be.

-Lori

bookworm1889's photo
Mon 11/28/11 05:59 PM

Well, I don't really have anything scintillating
to say other than a friendly greeting and an
open invitation to message me if you so desire.
Also, I'm incredibly bored right now, so I'd love
to chat with anyone who's feeling talkative XD
-Lori

Can't.
You are too scary.
Not a single spelling error.
I can hardly read it.

Welcome, from the Oregon coast :-)

LOL Thank you very much! I'm sure I'll make a few to prove my humanity in the future. ;)
-Lori

bookworm1889's photo
Mon 11/28/11 04:41 PM
Hello tazzops and Fireviolin :) I appreciate the warm welcome.

bookworm1889's photo
Mon 11/28/11 04:35 PM
Well, I don't really have anything scintillating to say other than a friendly greeting and an open invitation to message me if you so desire. Also, I'm incredibly bored right now, so I'd love to chat with anyone who's feeling talkative XD
-Lori

2 Next