Community > Posts By > bastet126

bastet126's photo
Tue 10/28/14 07:59 PM

flowerforyou awwww, thank you all for your well wishes. I'm so happy, I might cry. sheesh....

tsunami?surprised

soufie can explain laugh flowerforyou

bastet126's photo
Tue 10/28/14 07:50 PM
that is some powerful, raw and real words right there, love it PP!!

bastet126's photo
Tue 10/28/14 07:47 PM
i miss all the good stuff!!! but all the best to you two!
and i've made note 11/24/2014, we may experience tsunami's :)-

bastet126's photo
Tue 10/28/14 07:42 PM
the words read like the stars would have felt upon the water, lovely tommyboy!

bastet126's photo
Tue 10/28/14 07:17 PM
i knew a guy from tucson once, turns out he was really from mars... :(

welcome and i hope you have a great time here!

bastet126's photo
Tue 10/28/14 07:12 PM
okay, you posted in jokes,
so i agree. :)

bastet126's photo
Tue 10/28/14 07:07 PM
Edited by bastet126 on Tue 10/28/14 07:04 PM

I am an artist new to this site decided to post a few ......not certain on posting yet.......comments welcomed.

an abstract piece.......what do you get from this piece?

all your works are wonderful!! i particularily like this one. i see a change of seaon, summer into fall.
fall can respresent death, or the letting go. the woman does not appear to be smiling, perhaps she
is though in a way celebrating the leaving or letting go.... perhaps of a relationship. just beautiful. :)

bastet126's photo
Tue 10/28/14 06:53 PM
^^^^ spock at least it's waterproof

bastet126's photo
Tue 10/28/14 05:37 PM
mine ran out of batteries, so nothing at the moment.

bastet126's photo
Mon 10/27/14 05:57 PM
Edited by bastet126 on Mon 10/27/14 05:57 PM
at the drrive-thru it can be kind of be unavoidable.

bastet126's photo
Mon 10/27/14 05:38 PM

and right back at you smexy oregon :) ptooooooooies!!
hot water still working?

Yes, and he is soooo proud,
motowndowntown helped him :-)

i bet that was a riot, you could have sold tickets!! :)

bastet126's photo
Mon 10/27/14 05:26 PM

i still don't see you...thru all this smoke :)-
higha, hope all is well! smokin

Ptooooooooooies all of youz :-)

and right back at you smexy oregon :) ptooooooooies!!
hot water still working?

bastet126's photo
Mon 10/27/14 05:12 PM
i still don't see you...thru all this smoke :)-
higha, hope all is well! smokin

bastet126's photo
Mon 10/27/14 05:10 PM

The grey shirt and non threatening genitalia put me off completely .. I guess no nice guy for me?? ohwell

but he does seem to have overly large...feet. :)

Shoes sweetheart! The male equivalent of the padded bra!!

hehe.... that's pretty sly :)-

bastet126's photo
Mon 10/27/14 03:40 PM

The grey shirt and non threatening genitalia put me off completely .. I guess no nice guy for me?? ohwell

but he does seem to have overly large...feet. :)

bastet126's photo
Sun 10/26/14 07:32 PM

Well thank you to all the superior men who, thanks to their know it all attitude have chased a worthy and sincere person into deactivation. I hope you are proud of yourselves!!! You have no clue about trying to understand people and you are to be pitied for your lack of trying to comprehend people who dare to post their thoughts! You are too above us all!!! If you are that perfect yourself why would you be here!!!!! No one person has all the answers! Wake up and acquire some humility and understanding of people's concerns and willingness to understand! You people will never understand compassion for others!!!

bravo missy!!! what makes me really sick is she was putting her vulnerability out there and they all proved her point, trust is earned. unfortunately, not for them.

bastet126's photo
Sun 10/26/14 07:12 PM

So, it all comes to trust, given and expected. Do I trust myself that I can be fair and do I trust someone who may let my trust down, or even worse?...How to open the doors of my world to let someone in, but up to extent which doesn't make me too vulnerable, and not HURT this person?

I think you are talking more about acceptance and giving up control.

Basically accepting that other people can take care of themselves, make decisions for themselves, and will see/judge you differently than you see/judge yourself.

People are going to be frustrated and annoyed if you try to manipulate their perceptions via controlling the information they receive from you, especially if you rationalize that you are doing it to "protect" them.

It takes time to earn the trust.

Saying trust is "earned" is making someone else responsible for a process that is totally within you that ultimately only has an effect on you and your behavior towards others.
Trust is not earned. It's simply your choice based on your intelligence and facilities familiarizing with their behavior.

Saying "trust is earned" is like saying someone has to earn you leaving the bathroom door open when you pee.
That isn't something someone earns. That's just something you choose to do based on your own personality. Has little to do with them even though you might like to shoe horn some sort of "meaning" to it to make yourself feel important.

I have the right to wait for answers from others. I can do my part, but they have to do theirs.

And (unless they are weak willed) they will always try to determine their own part and whether or not they are doing it.

You do not have any right to predefine the relationship and what part they have to play in order for them to live up to doing "their" part as you dictate.

I think I am fair if I choose not to open up and keep the door of my world just unlocked, but not quite opened yet. Not until the trust is earned.

And if someone wanted to consider that "unfair" and dump you, then they have a right to do so.

Being honourable means being upfront and clear about intentions.

What if you are being dishonest with yourself without realizing it, or you simply aren't smart enough to realize what you are actually doing?

One question answered.

I wonder what question you think you truly answered.
To me all you did here was say "I have a right to my self image, and to impose/demand adherence to that self image upon others."

trust is earned. you take your car to a repair shop, get ripped off, will you go back there again for repairs? will you recommend them to another? to think trust isn't earned is rather irresponsible. yes, in the dating world we do have expectations and we do make others responsible for their actions and one should accept that they are responsible for their actions as well. and if either person doesn't like it, they can choose to walk away. and yes, once i feel comfortable enough with a person, and i trust they won't snap a pic on their phone, i might leave the bathroom door open when i pee, unless is really bothers them, and i would be considerate enough to close it.

bastet126's photo
Sat 10/25/14 06:34 PM
lines on my face - frampton

bastet126's photo
Sat 10/25/14 06:11 PM
i'm sure this is totally legit with a screen name like MONEYGANGMOB....:thumbsup:

bastet126's photo
Fri 10/24/14 07:03 PM
so where's the proprietor of this nice place? smokin

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25