Community > Posts By > StatGirl

StatGirl's photo
Wed 03/12/08 05:59 PM

well quit inviting me to stay the night then sad

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

StatGirl's photo
Wed 03/12/08 05:57 PM

I dont know about women, but I vomit daily when looking in the mirror

Yeah...we vomit too a little when we see you in our mirror.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
Just joshin!

StatGirl's photo
Mon 03/10/08 04:12 AM

oh my god. you know i give up. you people keep looking for your "soul mate" and maybe when you realize your "soul mate" is more then likely not who you for, you might just find that happiness your searching for.

as for me,my feelings are not hurt, i'm not looking for the special person any longer, and i'm quite happy with who i am, and yeah my profile is a little negative but it's called a JOKE.

so yeah good luck with your searches.

Your positive and cheerful attitude must get you lots of responses!

As for looking for Mr. Perfect - why in the hell should I overlook things that I despise in a man? Overlook them now....they're still THERE. I just don't understand the logic of putting time and effort into something that you know will eventually combust.

StatGirl's photo
Sun 03/09/08 07:41 PM

yes ma'am. It is definately a two way street. There is someone for everyone, but not through false advertisement laugh laugh laugh

Absofrickinlutely. I think we can boil it all down to the fact that NONE of us want liars!

StatGirl's photo
Sun 03/09/08 07:38 PM

Ok, women who say they are "average" yet top out the bmi scale
women who say they have no baggage, yet see a shrink 2x a week
Women who say they are independent, yet call you 20 times a day
Women who say they feel everyone has their own space, yet follow you when you leave the house.
Women who say they are financially secure, yet it only means they know how to keep their cc maxed.
Women who say they do not expect you to replace their childrens father, yet want you to take them everywhere with you when you do not have to work
Women who say they want a gentleman, but bark at you when you try to open a door.

Ahhh, I feel better now

See? You know what I'm talking about don't you??

StatGirl's photo
Sun 03/09/08 07:31 PM
It's much easier to list the things you don't want!

grumble I despise baby talk.
grumble I lmao at the less than perfect guys who demand Barbie. Good luck with that, dude.
grumble Then there's the one-date-wonders who assume that they have now earned a spot on your couch every Friday and Saturday night. Get your own damn couch.
grumble Guys who talk about money. If you can't afford a movie, then why are you asking women on dates?
grumble Guys who talk about their ex's. Seriously....I ain't interested in being your therapist.
grumble Anyone who even mentions sex before a relationship has been firmly established has just performed a dealbreaker.
grumble Guys who leave you hanging if their buddies call at the last minute and want to go out. ****s before Chicks is so 10th grade.
grumble Men who live in a pigsty.
grumble Nasty teeth. Please...brush, floss, repeat.
grumble Men who put all kinds of stuff in their profiles that they think you want to hear, and then you find out that none of it is true. For God's sake, be honest.
grumble If you are 5'6", please do not say you are 5'11". I'll notice.

Well....that was just a breath of fresh air, wasn't it? I feel better now. drinker

StatGirl's photo
Sat 03/08/08 11:45 AM

and am not so hot on sweet tea

I'm confused....is there another kind of tea?

StatGirl's photo
Sat 03/08/08 11:43 AM
Actually, since there are so many of us - you really should have said "Hello ALL y'all!" We Southerners limit "y'all" to just a few folks laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

StatGirl's photo
Wed 03/05/08 04:08 AM

Could people stop quoting the Original Post? It hurts my eyes.

I think it's posted on the internet somewhere anyway..statsgirl got the scoop on that

LMAO @ "Original"

StatGirl's photo
Tue 03/04/08 07:58 PM
yawn

StatGirl's photo
Tue 03/04/08 07:54 PM

And to those who say I'm whining, when you get down as low as me, you can expect me to help you: because I am a good person, whether you are or not.

Thanks for the offer. I think if I get down as low as you, I 1) won't come to a dating message board to solve my problems and 2) won't be asking advice from a kid whose adult way of dealing with issues is to hack someone's email and spy on them.

laugh laugh laugh

StatGirl's photo
Tue 03/04/08 07:38 PM

I'm asking for help as to what to do because I have no experience so i don't know what to do. I don't need help with my mistake, I know what I did and how bad it was.

You don't want help, dude....you obviously want attention and you got it. Don't you have someone's email to hack? laugh laugh laugh laugh

StatGirl's photo
Tue 03/04/08 07:35 PM

then take care of your own mistakes and leave his alone

Isn't he the one who posted asking for people to discuss his mistakes??

StatGirl's photo
Tue 03/04/08 07:28 PM
Why'd she even give someone the password to her email? noway

StatGirl's photo
Tue 03/04/08 06:47 PM

LIke me!!!

Me too!laugh laugh

StatGirl's photo
Tue 03/04/08 06:40 PM

Unfortunate looking Women huh huh huh ..WTF is that????

You know....those who have to settle for nice guys who use pickup lines and don't make 500k a year. grumble

StatGirl's photo
Tue 03/04/08 06:34 PM
Howdy do, hikerchick!!

StatGirl's photo
Tue 03/04/08 06:30 PM

Big di@ks!

Ohhh now I think we can all agree that there's no shortage of ****s around here. :smile:

StatGirl's photo
Tue 03/04/08 06:20 PM
Damn...the quotes are nearly taking up the whole page LMAO!

StatGirl's photo
Tue 03/04/08 06:17 PM

with beauty and grace appon your face,
you lighten up this place!

it gets them every time!

I might be tempted to stab you in the neck if I heard that line. It's just such a "nice guy" thing to say laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh