Community > Posts By > curios789

curios789's photo
Thu 02/12/09 01:18 AM
Three topics to the left.

curios789's photo
Thu 02/12/09 01:14 AM
Edited by curios789 on Thu 02/12/09 01:15 AM

Come on, you know it's ALWAYS the woman's fault!

You do realize Valentine's Day is coming up right? laugh

Yeah, so is Steak and Blowjob Day!

Yeah. But man being a douche = no sex from the woman. How do you like dem apples? bigsmile

Us men like melons better than apples. That's the only reason we keep women around. Duh. Lolll

Us men? Please dont put yourself in the same category as me, boy.

fkn spotty teenagers.

laugh laugh laugh Teenagers ftw. laugh laugh

huh? teenagers finger their weiners?

It is ok, i see what you are trying to do. You are being a nobhead on purpose. I do it myself sometimes.

But i am much better at it of course, being a real man. Id finish up with a queue of women wanting me, whereas you will finish up queuing for the bathroom for some tissues.

I don't want a line of women wanting me. I only want ONE woman wanting me. And if you knew me at ALL, you'd know that I simply was playing around the whole time.

And if you read and understood my post properly you will see that i acknowledged that.

Bloody kids!

Silly UK people!!!! Haha.

curios789's photo
Thu 02/12/09 01:11 AM

Yeah. But man being a douche = no sex from the woman. How do you like dem apples? bigsmile

Us men like melons better than apples. That's the only reason we keep women around. Duh. Lolll

fkn spotty teenagers.

huh? teenagers finger their weiners?

It is ok, i see what you are trying to do. You are being a nobhead on purpose. I do it myself sometimes.

But i am much better at it of course, being a real man. Id finish up with a queue of women wanting me, whereas you will finish up queuing for the bathroom for some tissues.

I don't want a line of women wanting me. I only want ONE woman wanting me. And if you knew me at ALL, you'd know that I simply was playing around the whole time.

curios789's photo
Thu 02/12/09 01:03 AM

Im droppin the mike on this one and you like SHLONGS so now we know why you are hatin women...

:heart: penis :heart:

curios789's photo
Thu 02/12/09 01:01 AM
Meh. This topic has officially bored me and run it's course.

Fun while it lasted. laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker

slaphead rofl :angel:

curios789's photo
Thu 02/12/09 01:00 AM

fkn spotty teenagers.

curios789's photo
Thu 02/12/09 12:56 AM

AMASAMA MAPUSA AMASAMA AMAMA MAPUSA.........

Pssh...women only have enough education to speak like that. No wonder we thought they shouldn't vote. laugh laugh laugh

Look little boy.........you thread is so weak that im trying to entertain your audience.............

BUT hey thats what a WEINER WOULD SAY ESPECIALLY WHEN HE IS PITCHING FOR THE OTHER TEAM...............thats why you hate women.........cuz you like MEN.....................SO WHO DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON AND WHAT DID HE DO REJECT YOU LIKE E.HARMONY DID................:wink:

HEY! Did I say you could speak your mind? laugh laugh :wink:

I COULDNT HEAR YOU BRO FROM THE BJ YOU WERE GIVIN THE DUDE.............SAY WHAT?

Nah, it's because women don't have brains so everything passes right on through.

HOW CAN WE WHEN WE KEEP CATCHING YOU SUCKIN ANOTHER MANS SHLONG.......

Well we wouldn't have to if you women would do what you're supposed to and let us have sex with you.

curios789's photo
Thu 02/12/09 12:53 AM

Pssh...women only have enough education to speak like that. No wonder we thought they shouldn't vote. laugh laugh laugh

Look little boy.........you thread is so weak that im trying to entertain your audience.............

BUT hey thats what a WEINER WOULD SAY ESPECIALLY WHEN HE IS PITCHING FOR THE OTHER TEAM...............thats why you hate women.........cuz you like MEN.....................SO WHO DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON AND WHAT DID HE DO REJECT YOU LIKE E.HARMONY DID................:wink:

I COULDNT HEAR YOU BRO FROM THE BJ YOU WERE GIVIN THE DUDE.............SAY WHAT?

Nah, it's because women don't have brains so everything passes right on through.

curios789's photo
Thu 02/12/09 12:50 AM

curios789's photo
Thu 02/12/09 12:43 AM

curios789's photo
Thu 02/12/09 12:38 AM

So how is that hole treatin' ya?

hee hee. Women have holes.

Yeah, that was wide open... For, um, a "that's what she said" joke. Oh well.

That's what SHE said? Since when were women allowed to speak freely?

curios789's photo
Thu 02/12/09 12:34 AM

So how is that hole treatin' ya?

hee hee. Women have holes.

curios789's photo
Thu 02/12/09 12:30 AM

curios789's photo
Thu 02/12/09 12:25 AM

curios789's photo
Thu 02/12/09 12:19 AM

curios789's photo
Thu 02/12/09 12:00 AM

I love frat chicks dude!

Wouldn't a frat chick be a crossdresser? eeew.

curios789's photo
Wed 02/11/09 11:57 PM

That chick might be your soulmate, Dave! Fo real.

My soul says "No fat chicks". LOLOL

curios789's photo
Wed 02/11/09 11:51 PM
Get this...she wouldn't even do my laundry!!! What the hell?!?

curios789's photo
Wed 02/11/09 11:47 PM

I threw the apron at her and said, "b*tch, make me a sammich!"
ya you sound like my son but without the b*tch part!!! And your mom took out the wooden spoon didnt she!!!pitchfork

And I took it from her and was like, "Men are stronger than women! It's a man's world!"

curios789's photo
Wed 02/11/09 11:44 PM

What am I going to do with you?! Goodness.

^.^ Do you really want me to answer that in the context of this topic? Lollol.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25