Community > Posts By > doc_dog

doc_dog's photo
Thu 12/29/11 05:45 PM
Is it OK to say I feel hornier than a three peckered billy goat?

Man...I feel like a woman

doc_dog's photo
Thu 12/29/11 05:44 PM
The biotchin Queendom is eerily quiet. I cleaned the basnastard's apartment today. Cooked his biotchin dinner, basnastard biotchin loved it. Basnastard went to fix biotchin landlord's basnastard of a computer. Think I'll biotchin rape the basbastard's biotchin fine azz when he gets the f back.

Yeah, carry on, like the Queen B biotchin said, bwa haha biotchin hahaha

doc_dog's photo
Thu 12/29/11 05:38 PM
5 lorn...wait, i mean 1 loin, err, i mean. Oh never mind!

doc_dog's photo
Thu 12/29/11 05:37 PM
rofl

doc_dog's photo
Thu 12/29/11 02:18 PM

Hehehe, he needs it when I'm around. I hear I can be quite exhausting.

In all seriousness, it's one of my make it up as I go along soups. Smells good, at least!

You rock, Doc!! :thumbsup:

Made up soups are the best...I do it all the time and only once did I think it was gross.

Came out pretty good! I love soup and i do this all the time, too. He musta liked it, he downed the first bowl in about 30 seconds and is working on the second.

doc_dog's photo
Thu 12/29/11 01:43 PM
Ya prolly should. Make ya feel all betterer.

doc_dog's photo
Thu 12/29/11 01:39 PM
Hehehe, he needs it when I'm around. I hear I can be quite exhausting.

In all seriousness, it's one of my make it up as I go along soups. Smells good, at least!

doc_dog's photo
Thu 12/29/11 12:39 PM
Except for a few lil twinges of pain, I feel awesome. Getting ready to make a pot of soup for my speshul friend.

doc_dog's photo
Thu 12/29/11 12:38 PM
Luv Baby,
That barfing will help. I had many years experience, lol.

*holds Luv's hair back whilst she barfs again*

Doc

doc_dog's photo
Thu 12/29/11 12:32 PM
Dear Luv,
Let the Doc give YOU some advice...hair of the dawg, sweetheart!

With great love,
Doc

doc_dog's photo
Thu 12/29/11 08:24 AM
I may make a guest appearance on my friend's internet radio station.

doc_dog's photo
Thu 12/29/11 06:39 AM
Edited by doc_dog on Thu 12/29/11 06:36 AM
Starting to feel a little better now.

Yep Doc..............yer right you are starting to feel better !!!!!!!
Oppppps sorry ......them was my hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!pitchfork

Boone, you are a total trip! rofl

doc_dog's photo
Thu 12/29/11 06:39 AM
This morning I made it from the bed to the drawer with all the pills and to the kitchen to get a drink to down them with, lol. It's getting better...

Tomorrow, we are making a 70 mile trip to a quaint little town just to relax. Tons of little shops, hand dipped ice cream, gorgeous scenery. So romantic, I can't wait.

doc_dog's photo
Thu 12/29/11 06:03 AM
Dear arthritis,

I have been so good to you. I have pampered you, kept you warm when it's cold, and cool when it's humid. I've paid for your drug habit for years. I've taken you to a fantastic doctor and let them stick needles in my arm for long infusions for years. Yet you still treat me horribly.

It was quite rude of you to wake me from a dead sleep at 530 AM with sharp pains shooting through my hands, ankles and hips. I really don't know what else you want from me. I can't work anymore, I'm going broke and my quality of life has diminished considerably since we met.

I'm done playing nice, now I'll tell you what I really think of you. You suck. I hate you more than about anything I've ever encountered. Please go find someone else to f**k with.

OK, I feel better, thanks for letting me vent. Carry on with the merriment. :smile:

doc_dog's photo
Wed 12/28/11 09:39 PM

its over. Size doesnt matter indifferent

So BTW, how big are...oops, nevermind.

doc_dog's photo
Wed 12/28/11 09:28 PM
Apparently hearts aren't the only thing you sneak into, lol. Congrats thread killer!!

doc_dog's photo
Wed 12/28/11 09:26 PM
I don't think anyone verbalized it. Someone emailed me that I am their forever girl, or something like that. Didn't read the profile or understand no I guess.

doc_dog's photo
Wed 12/28/11 09:24 PM
Size doesn't matter, lol

doc_dog's photo
Wed 12/28/11 09:23 PM
I will never be able to have a slice of pie again. Thanks you two...

doc_dog's photo
Wed 12/28/11 04:27 PM
I know I'll get flak for this, but...that's what Christian Mingle is for.