Community > Posts By > Unknow

 
no photo
Tue 12/13/11 02:35 PM
I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt...
And say I'm sorry for not trusting you.
I hope I'm not wrong.

no photo
Tue 12/13/11 06:03 AM
Terrible.
Well, not really...
But we were on the phone til almost 4am.
yawn

no photo
Mon 12/12/11 07:36 PM
Shower...and then time for a LONG phone conversation...oh boy.whoa

no photo
Mon 12/12/11 07:29 PM
OutKast - A Life in the Day of Benjamin André (Incomplete)

no photo
Mon 12/12/11 05:12 PM
I guess I won't see you for a while...

no photo
Mon 12/12/11 05:11 PM
Someone...something...

no photo
Mon 12/12/11 05:11 PM
indifferent

no photo
Mon 12/12/11 03:36 PM
Heroes...this may take a while...

no photo
Mon 12/12/11 02:31 PM
Usher - Confessions

no photo
Mon 12/12/11 10:12 AM


I stalk you all daily in stealth mode. indifferent


Stealth mode doesn't count....indifferent


Spoken like a true stalker.happy

no photo
Sun 12/11/11 08:59 PM
I hate that I have to listen and pretend to care.
He doesn't love you.
Well, maybe he does.
But that's irrelevant.

no photo
Sun 12/11/11 08:57 PM
Thinking I don't know why I try.
Should've just left it alone.
Obviously, I didn't learn my lesson the first two times.
Or maybe it was three...

no photo
Sun 12/11/11 04:03 PM
Not even by my mother.
Lolz.

no photo
Sun 12/11/11 02:49 PM
Amused.
You're all so thirsty.
Settle down.
I've heard being forever alone isn't too horrible.

no photo
Sun 12/11/11 02:33 PM
Back to the regularly scheduled broadcast...whoa

no photo
Sun 12/11/11 02:32 PM
It's almost my birthday.indifferent

no photo
Sun 12/11/11 02:02 PM
Goo Goo Dolls - All That You Are

no photo
Sun 12/11/11 01:58 PM
Imogen Heap - Canvas

no photo
Sun 12/11/11 01:55 PM
Imogen Heap - Aha!

no photo
Sun 12/11/11 01:51 PM
Sick Puppies - In It For Life

1 2 … 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 … 24 25