Community > Posts By > NaviGirl

NaviGirl's photo
Sat 12/22/07 05:32 AM
milo and otis in my pants

NaviGirl's photo
Sat 12/22/07 04:45 AM
Edited by NaviGirl on Sat 12/22/07 04:50 AM
well if one person had unlimited money then worldwide currency would become meaningless (i would have complete power over everything). so what i'd do, is then, do away with the concept of money all together and build my own utopia where people need not want or need for anything. i'd put an end to dictatorship and starvation. Id find a head for each continent who must report to me every year on their area's growth and unemployment and if i feel the needs of the people's needs wernt being met i'd change the head (from canidates that each region elects as their representatives, one canidate per "county") People would be required to take a civil 'service test' to find out what their stregnths are, and then they will be placed in jobs based on that (if anyone is unhappy with their job they can write to their representative and go to a government funded school to learn a different trade, if at the end of the year they can score high enough on the test their job will be switched). There will be no unemployment. each community will work as its own seperate entity. farmers will only be required to grow enough food for their community and themselves (they can make more however if they want). there will be a farmer in every community (there will be no hunger) the farmer would be compensated by good from the butcher, tailor ect for his household and so on and so on....you get the idea. of coarse it's impossible because of the condition of man, human flaws and greed (but that's another story)

in which case if i was overthrown i'd keep the money tree and skip to option two

option2

use my massive funds to kidnap a scientist and engineer an army of ninja's with metal skin and take over the world. I would also have a henchman named cheese whiz (he would also be the leader of the secret police). i would rule the world with an iron fist and every one would fear me.

decree number 1

the color purple is to be banned! (take that traitors! MUHAHAHAHA!)

hey, i already tried being nice.

NaviGirl's photo
Sat 12/22/07 04:26 AM
BRIGHT EYES LYRICS

"When The President Talks To God"

When the president talks to God
Are the conversations brief or long?
Does he ask to rape our women’s' rights
And send poor farm kids off to die?
Does God suggest an oil hike
When the president talks to God?

Are the consonants all hard or soft?
Is he resolute all down the line?
Is every issue black or white?
Does what God say ever change his mind

Does he fake that drawl or merely nod?
Agree which convicts should be killed?
Where prisons should be built and filled?
Which voter fraud must be concealed

I wonder which one plays the better cop
We should find some jobs. the ghetto's broke
No, they're lazy, George, I say we don't
Just give 'em more liquor stores and dirty coke
That's what God recommends

Do they drink near beer and go play golf
While they pick which countries to invade
Which Muslim souls still can be saved?
I guess god just calls a spade a spade

Does he ever think that maybe he's not?
That that voice is just inside his head
When he kneels next to the presidential bed
Does he ever smell his own bull****

I doubt it

I doubt it

NaviGirl's photo
Thu 12/20/07 03:26 AM
the only movie to ever scare the s**t out of me so bad i actually had nightmares...

:heart: :heart:the ring:heart: :heart:

NaviGirl's photo
Tue 12/18/07 11:43 PM
chicken broth!!!!

NaviGirl's photo
Sun 12/16/07 08:23 PM
and i'm serious. Wouldnt that be an amazing adventure? one of a lifetime. How fulfilling would it be to travel see how well you adapt....you would learn so much about yourself, i mean so much. i think i'm going to do it! i'm putting my 3 minute application tape into survivor. Who's with me?

NaviGirl's photo
Sun 12/16/07 02:15 AM
Edited by NaviGirl on Sun 12/16/07 02:20 AM
yeah, i had to go without when i was overseas and for another year after that, i actually just got back IN to the doctor's. I dont know about other states but NY has a program to help people pay for that kind of thing (and i know most doctors will work on a sliding scale based on how much you make at your job) my doctor only charges me 20 dollars a visit and i get my meds for free

NaviGirl's photo
Sun 12/16/07 01:46 AM

being bipolar is the highs and lows. If people come here to talk, we
cant say only the positive people can tell their story but if your
negative, get lost. some days i'm sssoo up i could fly and i can do
things i wouldnt normally do, and the same with the lows. ssoo low my
mind races with thoughts of not worth beans, and suicide thoughts too.
On top of all that, there are other problems, like stress, anxiety,
voices in some people(like me if i dont keep meds up) and constant need
of others to help. By the way Thank You for the help the last time when
i was down low! I am going thru a change in meds again and that is hard
to do without much emotion.

I was fisrt diagnosed when i was 10, with sevear depression they tried to medicate me for years, then they found out that i was really bi-polar with what they called fast cycling mixed episodes. im 22 now, ive think ive been on every pill imagineable. paxel, prozac, zoloft, wellbutrin, stright up lithium, effexor, remeron, and some other crap i dont remember. on top i have sevear night terrors so i'm even afraid to sleep so i have to take sleeping medication. fast cycling means my mood can switch several times during the day, so every morning i wake up is like the best worst/best/worst/best/worst day of my life (or it can even be both at the sme time!) it's very confusing. i just got a new doctor so i hope they can do something about it soon.

NaviGirl's photo
Sun 12/16/07 01:30 AM
A mix on my compy:
Bright eyes
Beirut
Broken Social scene
Andrew Bird
The Mountain Goats
The Most serene republic
Led Zeppelin
Pink floyd
James Taylor
Jacksin Browne
Bob Dylan
Robert Plant

it's quite the mix :)

NaviGirl's photo
Sun 12/16/07 01:25 AM
(dream one) France, somewhere in the country side. I would educate myself in wine and the art of conversation and run a small but sucessful local vinyard. i'd spend my free time painting pictures of the beautiful country side and live off the land. My own garden, vegtables everything fresh.

OR

(dream two) A Jazz singer in Tokyo. i'd live in a flat with a roomate a close friend i met attending college there (studying language).

NaviGirl's photo
Sun 12/16/07 01:19 AM
Bradbury is not bad (i couldnt stand the martian chronicles though, loved farenheit 451)
ummmm, if you want some good short stories Oscar Wilde wrote a collection of what seems like children's bed time stories (for adults)called the happy prince and other tales

right now i'm reading the best short stories of Fydor Dostoevsky which is really really good (but you have to be into that kind of thing, the oscar wilde is more entertaing and the dostoevsky is more...pensive)

also great novels i highly recomend:

"the trial" Franz Kafka
"franny and zooey" JD Salenger

NaviGirl's photo
Sun 12/16/07 01:13 AM
a music mix of:
Bright eyes
The Most Serene Republic
Broken Social Scene
Feist
The Mountain goats
Postal Service
Led Zeppelin
Pink Floyd
James Taylor
Jackson Browne
Bob Dylan

I just cant make up my mind these days :)

NaviGirl's photo
Sun 12/09/07 04:58 PM
i'm not trying to offend anyone, i just wanted to get people thinking about politics and the war and stuff! sorry if anyone is offended....

NaviGirl's photo
Sun 12/09/07 04:45 PM
hmmmmm, i dont know...it's loading just fine for me, go to you tube and search for bright eyes, open a song called 4 winds. only open the video that's posted to teh user "saddle creek"

NaviGirl's photo
Sun 12/09/07 04:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaV-nGQ5yqw

2 Next