Community > Posts By > MAW

MAW's photo
Sun 09/22/19 11:40 AM
if thats true...then trump must be the hardest workin guy in DC! :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

MAW's photo
Sun 09/22/19 11:36 AM
ya, if you start out with a lie, its most likely just a come on for sex or someone that has a self image problem. if we all could just learn to be honest with ourselves, then that honesty will work its way into your whole life. would be much better for us all.

MAW's photo
Thu 08/08/19 10:57 PM
thats crap....sorry....but as we get older some of us realize that freindship and companionship are based on emotional availability and openness. who have you been meeting?:smile:

MAW's photo
Thu 08/08/19 10:54 PM
well put. lost my wife of 30 yrs about 5yrs ago. been trough 3 GFs so far, 2 of which are still friends+.
but realized that I wasnt ready for a relationship. soooooo....im just happily drifting on that subject. the rest of my life is pretty good, so no worries. cheers&aloha

MAW's photo
Thu 08/08/19 10:50 PM
the best reply....dosnt matter after awhile...and so it goes

MAW's photo
Wed 08/07/19 02:04 AM

Yes, but it is ********.The Bible is right...

It is not bullsh*t. The Bible can’t be used as an authority for every question we have. Otherwise we would end up in a system where law and religion influence each other. Like in the middle ages. We would go back to witch hunting.
The Middle-East with the Sharia is a perfect example of this.

right. religion IS the prob. if we use logic, reason and empirical fact, we would end up with a much better, more advanced, more compassionate and more helpful to everyone sort of civilization.

2 Next