Community > Posts By > KingPayne

KingPayne's photo
Sun 12/02/07 04:12 PM
its all in the eye of the beholder.

KingPayne's photo
Sun 12/02/07 03:38 PM
"get em young, and the possibilites are endless.

KingPayne's photo
Sun 12/02/07 03:20 PM
any singles around kentucky?

KingPayne's photo
Sun 12/02/07 01:56 PM
my name is mike, or you can call me king, i am new here looking to make new friends, perhaps people to date, but overall just to meet and chit chat with new people, if you want to know anything just ask, im more than happy to respond with Honesty.

KingPayne's photo
Sun 12/02/07 01:38 PM
seriously people should date you for who you are, not what you look like or weigh

KingPayne's photo
Sun 12/02/07 01:28 PM
i agree much with the person before me, Ladies make it out to be much more than it really is. When i look for qualitites in woman it starts with honesty, because if they can not be honest with themselves how do i expect them to be honest with me. Secondly i look for a personality match, to see if i can get along with them, to see how well i can communicate with them. and the VERY last thing is am i physically, sexually, and emotionally attracted to this person. Now before you blather and say something about "sex" i mean sexually, like am i attracted enough to this person, so one day i will want to when we are ready to. before you judge it, realize of the two individuals ive been with one was overweight, the other wasnt. in all honesty it didnt matter how big they where, or ugly, or beautiful, it mattered because i was with them and loved them. I think this topic should be more based on how well an individual cares for someone enough to be attracted to them, NOT based on weight or mass. Regardless i am an individual who doesnt judge on looks or weight i judge on personality, honesty, communication and lasty physicality.

-King Payne-

1 2 4 Next