Community > Posts By > 2BLUEYES

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 12:15 AM
And the two NUNS say! Does anyone of you dicless guys want a DUCK?

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 12:11 AM
DON't TELL ME? " YOU WENT INTO THE HOLE?"

I was going to go into your business once! But, would probably have to operated the business by hand..until I got some female employees! LOL

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 12:03 AM
If you try to satisfy two women at once! You will just go in the "HOLE".

But if you think...I am not man enough! You are entitled to your opinion. A Female inventor once invented the "PERFECT MAN"
It looked like a Riding lawn Mower...that takes out trash...fixes the car...and has a long pearl Handle to ride on!

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 11:54 PM
I would rather you have a woman to! That makes two for me! LOL

But seriously..if you have a woman... make sure she shaves or you will get razor burn! I hope her name isn't " BUTCH" Saw that in a movie once! LOL

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 11:52 PM

Takes a lot to please me, sweetie.

Ms. QUEEN Are you still here..or did I win the Valentines Day Tongue Contest?

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 11:43 PM
I better be a Gentlman here and reply to you Ms. Queen!

If you want to have a tongue Contest...Im or email me!

The looser has to buy dinner! Or go into overtime! WINK!

HOW LONG WILL THIS CONTEST LAST? There goes that PINK BUNNY AGAIN!!! STILL GOING!!!

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 11:29 PM
How would I please you? Let me count the ways! MONEY...and new car....credit cards...and Don't tell anyone..but I can lick my eyebrows! LOL

YES.. I think I am new? If I am doing something wrong..someone tell me?

MadamX...if you drop the soap! I will be right over! And that smoking will stunt your growth...You won't get much over 7 feet tall..if you smoke!

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 11:25 PM
AM NOT...OK....WASHING MY MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP!

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 11:23 PM
I met a woman who once said she wanted 10 inches....so we did it 4 times! LOL

For you MATH GENUISES! Thats Z.Z X Y= C Or 2.5inches X 4=10

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 11:18 PM
I lose flavor...or you lose flavor! I have a whole pack of "DOUBLEMINT GUM" You can double your pleasure!

What flavor is "LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD" SUPERLICOUS! LOL

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 11:14 PM
MOONDARK... That IVIBE...is kinda like the XBOX... You put the game inside and Say...."GENTLEMAN! START YOUR ENGINES". The first driver to the top...with out crashing or the batteries going dead! Is the Winner! LOL

Or is that the PINK BUNNY! STILL GOING! That I am thinking of?

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 11:09 PM

How do I quote you Queen!

My name is not WONDERBREAD....ITs LONGMAN!.....

They say! DOUBLE YOUR PLEASURE! Just call me "DOUBLEMINT"

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 10:58 PM
Thu 02/14/08 10:56 PM
If I have 12 inches...does that mean I have to cut off 5 inches! LOL WOMEN! Just keep the extra in the freezer!
I will put one foot in water and hook the other foot to the electricity.....ZZZZZZZ That should give you a JOLTING EXPERINCE! Or is that called "GOOD VIBRATIONS"

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 10:56 PM
Edited by 2BLUEYES on Thu 02/14/08 11:00 PM

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 10:45 PM
Ok Queen! How do I apply! bigsmile Do I have to show my lanyard or just dancing shoes? I can Dance...!flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 01/25/08 09:06 AM
Hi Nell

May your Birthday bring joy..and if you go for number #3..make it a Genie Golden Wishing Lamp! That should give you all those special wishes day after day!
You will have to email me and tell my your birthday wish! Hope you enjoy the evening..and it is filled with joy..and a designated driver! Maybe he will be really cute! LOL Brent
P.S. I have to give you a Birthday hug!

1 3 Next