Community > Posts By > Niko2137

no photo
Mon 01/28/08 02:31 PM
Edited by Niko2137 on Mon 01/28/08 02:46 PM
I'm just doing these posting to test the html coding for justsay hi forums. happy

Lets start with bold font or is it <b>this one</b>

okay now italics

how about underline
[s]strike-through[/s] - nope that doesn't work

Color - nope that neither guess size wouldn't work either Size or this way [font color="red" size="7"] Color [/font]

[spoiler]This is a spoiler for an episode of an anime that could make people angry[/spoiler]

http://justsayhi.com or [a href="http://justsayhi.com"]link -

[center]
My new avatar

[/center]

Okay after that test, we've found that only the basic formating Bold italic and underline and of course the ever present happy faces :wink: works on justsayhi forums.

no photo
Mon 01/28/08 11:57 AM
Edited by Niko2137 on Mon 01/28/08 11:58 AM
never had ... this forum doesn't apply to me blushing
<==== cheap thrill drinker does not compute :tongue:

no photo
Mon 01/28/08 11:51 AM
Edited by Niko2137 on Mon 01/28/08 11:51 AM
lol I'm doing fine angie. Didn't croak on you or anything. :D

I have 200+ anime series, movies, specials on my list so if anyone wants to chat about any of them just post a message.

BTW I upload so J-Pop music videos to my veoh account.
Yatta always makes me laugh http://www.veoh.com/videos/v21917724eBkZhrf

no photo
Mon 01/28/08 05:48 AM
Has to be Will Ferrell he gets me laughing every time with his stupidity. Love Talladega Nights lol

Kat Williams is good also except foul mouth.
Chris Tucker
Chris Farley
Eddie Murphy
Adam Sandler
Dan Akrod

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 08:14 PM
I agree Digimon is better than pokemon.

hey everybody! Sorry I Haven't been around lately, you know how busy life gets and what not. :tongue:

Since everyone here is interested in anime I thought you guys might want to check this site out myanimelist.com You can get a free account to track and rate the anime and manga you've seen.

here's my list
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/niko2137

yeah it's a lot and I think I forgot to add some of series i've seen. bigsmile

no photo
Sun 12/16/07 09:23 PM
Edited by Niko2137 on Sun 12/16/07 09:25 PM
Yeah! K-dramas are soo awesome! Here's direct link to my k-drama page. I'll post more to it when I find some more really good k-movies or series to upload.

http://www.veoh.com/channels/k-movies

- :P

no photo
Sun 12/16/07 04:41 PM
If anyone watched Asian Drama. I made an account at VEOH.com and posted some good k-movies and k-series. You can find a lot of good stuff there to watch or download for free including a lot of anime series.

http://www.veoh.com/users/niko2137

no photo
Sun 12/16/07 12:37 PM
I agree that Ai****eruze Baby as an absolutely wonderful anime. Its so cute when Yuzuyu follows him around calling him "Kippei-chan!" She's so adorable!

Full Moon Wo Saga****e is another good one if no one has see it.

I agree that DBZ would be the very last thing i would think of watching unless i am absolutely bored out of my mind... even its a toss up over watching the grass grow and watching Goku power-up. Both take about a eternity.

no photo
Wed 12/05/07 08:03 AM
Slingback
Green Mile

Coming to America

Shriek

Signs
V is for Vendetta

The Last mimzy

no photo
Tue 12/04/07 06:54 PM
Edited by Niko2137 on Tue 12/04/07 06:57 PM
Musical:
Oliver Twist
My Fair Lady
Phantom Of the Opera

Modern (pretty good but not 'best ever')
Transformers
Akeelah and the Bee
Lord of the Rings
Harry Potter Movies
Independence Day
War of the Worlds
Aeon Flux

Somewhat Overrated (but very good)
Gone with the Wind
Sound of Music
Matrix pt III
Lara Croft ??
Titanic
Wizard of Oz
Disney Movie:P

no photo
Tue 12/04/07 06:37 PM
Werewolves in books are soooo much better than the movie werewolves. i.e. Laurel K Hamilton books has the best shapeshifers and not only are the books full of sexiness but tons of action they also have vampires,were-wolves, were-rats, were-cats, just about were-everything, also a nice dose of zombies, decapitations, gun-fights,assassinations, horror, mystery, psycho villains, and steamy sex scenes.) Yep Great series.

no photo
Tue 12/04/07 06:30 PM
My friend and I saw it on IMAX 3D. It the only way to go!!

no photo
Mon 12/03/07 05:28 PM
Thanks Ange for the well wishes.

I was thinking a lot of the girls from my home town were pregnant or already had kids before I graduated. sick I am sooo glad I got out of that town when i did or I probably would have be in the same predicament. So I'm not complaining about my single status cause it definitely could have been worst. Here's one for the single gals drinker

Then again I can always marry Damitscloudy loveflowerforyou
niko grabs damitscloudy and wrestles him all the way to the altar, kicking and screaming the whole way. "No No no...I don't wanna!" -damitscloudy
Niko with evil laugh "Muhahahahahahahahaha...hahaha...ummm..ha ha"

No, Damitscloudy, you don't really have to worry. Not ready for marriage especially not that quick noway

laugh

no photo
Sun 12/02/07 07:57 PM
my friend just emailed me this....

As some of you may know, I have recently come across some good luck. However, in all the commotion I may have forgotten to inform some people (namely my Dad's side of the family) of my news. On September 27 this year, I just so happen to get engaged. I apologize profusely to those of you whom I may have neglected to inform. I will bow, grovel, and genuinely hate myself if any of you so desire. I just wanted to make sure that I've told everyone.

ENGAGED??? OMG

I just think...Wow that was quick. I meet her boyfriend for the first time about 3 of months ago when he moving in with her before that we just heard she had a boyfriend, now she's engaged. Wow. Well all i got to say now is "more power to you girlfriend." :D

Happy for her but it make me feel a little bemused. All my acquaintances from high school are married, engaged, or have kids. Well I don't want any kids, but i don't mind having a boyfriend except I got to find one! LOL I guess that's the reason I'm on JSH in the first place. Problem is I'm terribly shy around guys.blushing

no photo
Sat 12/01/07 03:59 PM

I like anime and have picked up Elfin Leid. I just haven't watched it yet. I actually prefer Manga and am reading Vampire Doll, Vampire Knight, Deathnote, and Absolute Boyfriend.

Zetta Karashi (absolute Boyfriend) is really good. I would also recommend Lovely Complex, Parfait Tic, and especially Perfect Girl Evolution (hilarious and excellent anime also)

Do you do online manga or just store-bought?

no photo
Sat 12/01/07 03:56 PM

Water or pepsi, which I closely guard with my life! Touch my caffeine and DIE laugh

lol I dare not touch the holy Pepsi but maybe spiked water? Wonder how that would work out. Oh forget the spiked liquids, I'll taint some chocolate bonbons and give them to you...

Ummm... Ange I shouldn't be telling him my plan, should i?

Niko & Ange whisper a new *secret plan huhlaugh

no photo
Fri 11/30/07 08:39 PM

The one where they dance and sing? Yeah I saw that...my sister forced me to watch it when she was obsessed with it lol

Do they dance and sing?
Oh wait I think they do on the opening song. 'Sailor Diamonds?'
I watched several episodes of it.

It was cute for a while then i couldn't take it anymore. Its like Power Rangers in skirts but worst sick . However the actresses were cute and did resemble the scouts to some degree.

no photo
Fri 11/30/07 08:27 PM
Edited by Niko2137 on Fri 11/30/07 08:28 PM
Yeah it does look like a Sim lol
I made it long time ago. I'm better at 3D so I probably can make it look more like me. But I'm not going to go through the trouble :P

no photo
Fri 11/30/07 08:22 PM
Sure you can come with me to Thailand flowerforyou
here's how it will play out......

damnitscloudy is really excited about taking a trip to Thailand with Niko but something suspicious is afoot devil Niko spikes damnitscloudy's drink.drinker Oh no! When he awakes he realizes he has been sold to a underground sex ring. noway
Niko gives and evil chuckle and runs away with the 1000 bhats and Louie Vuitton knockoff bag she got for the exchange

BTW 1000 bahts is only about $30 USD laugh

no photo
Fri 11/30/07 07:16 PM
had show off my Niko Icon. This is how i would look if I were an anime character happy
<==

don't know how long i will keep it as my main photo