Community > Posts By > John_Loni

John_Loni's photo
Wed 05/07/08 05:21 PM

well with that kind of attitude you won't get many positive responses

I don't understand, what do u mean?
you're opening statement was very negative... women and people in general don't like that

well I was just trying to be honest but ok i understand now! thank u!

J

John_Loni's photo
Wed 05/07/08 05:20 PM

I wanna be rated too......I think, I dont know maybe this was a bad idea.......blushing

I'd put a little bit more of info just think in everything u enjoy and put it there!

John_Loni's photo
Wed 05/07/08 05:19 PM

well with that kind of attitude you won't get many positive responses

I don't understand, what do u mean?

John_Loni's photo
Wed 05/07/08 05:18 PM

well I want to know what girls think of my profile....I will regret this but well have nothing to lose soo!

John

Never put no under Drinks

but that's the true I don't like to drink, sometimes in weddings but not like every wekend

John

John_Loni's photo
Wed 05/07/08 05:14 PM
well I want to know what girls think of my profile....I will regret this but well have nothing to lose soo!

John

John_Loni's photo
Wed 04/23/08 07:16 PM

Peter Gabriel was the original singer for Genesis way way way back in the 70's, lol. You should google it. drinker

I know he was the first Gensis singer then in mid 70's he left the band and tha band decided to pu Phil as lead singer and it worked out pretty great don't ya think? lol

John

John_Loni's photo
Wed 04/23/08 07:03 PM
Edited by John_Loni on Wed 04/23/08 07:05 PM
hey shelly good to see someone from AZ like me lol!!! I have aunts in chandler, sorry lol

John_Loni's photo
Wed 04/23/08 06:41 PM
Hi I live in douglas does anyone knows douglas? it's good but I would love to go to somewhere else

John_Loni's photo
Wed 04/23/08 06:26 PM
did anyone here went to see him on his farewell tour in '04? I went to his concert in Phoenix AZ in 2004 at the america west arena and it was amazing

J

John_Loni's photo
Wed 04/23/08 06:21 PM
Edited by John_Loni on Wed 04/23/08 06:22 PM
u know I've never heard a song of Genesis with Peter Gabriel singing I have heard him singing but in his solo career songs

by the way I play the drums and I can make the same drums intro of the song ITAThappy

J

John_Loni's photo
Wed 04/23/08 06:13 PM
Edited by John_Loni on Wed 04/23/08 06:17 PM
also what songs u like (phil collins songs obviously)?

my fav PC Songs are mostly BB Songs but also like

almost every song from ''But Seriously''
u can't hurry love, against all odds, Groovie kind of love, take me home, this love this heart, and so many more i'd be here all day naming 'em all LOL

John

John_Loni's photo
Wed 04/23/08 06:07 PM
Hi my name is John and was wondering if someone here like Phil Collins or Genesis music? 'cos i like Phil's music I think he is a brilliant drummer and musician he writes amazing songs does anyone here like his music too?

J

John_Loni's photo
Tue 11/27/07 04:03 PM
don't worry u all I won't tell the end but for the ones reading it right now what comes is amazing, Harry potter has loads of little pieces or things that u don't understand but when u read or see the last one u'll understand everything

J.

John_Loni's photo
Tue 11/27/07 11:03 AM
I've seen all the harry potter movies and i've loved them all and I already know how it ends

ur thoughts

John

John_Loni's photo
Tue 11/27/07 10:54 AM
thanks all again for the welcoming really appreciated happy

John

John_Loni's photo
Mon 11/26/07 04:54 PM

we dont bite...much hehehe

that's goodlaugh

again tnxs really appreciated!!

J.

John_Loni's photo
Mon 11/26/07 04:43 PM
thnk u all for the replies!!!happy

John

John_Loni's photo
Mon 11/26/07 04:34 PM
well I loved all 3 movies and I think he does a great work on all 3 and ppl saying he should've won the oscar I completely agree

John

John_Loni's photo
Mon 11/26/07 04:28 PM
Edited by John_Loni on Mon 11/26/07 04:31 PM
thank u snuggle lady for the reply and the welcoming:smile:

I'll try not to be too shy lol!!

John

John_Loni's photo
Mon 11/26/07 04:26 PM
Hi to all I'm new here and I have been member for 4 days but I'm kind of shy just today decided to introduce myself

g'day all

Johnny

2 Next