Community > Posts By > Wolfshado

Wolfshado's photo
Tue 04/29/08 10:58 PM
yep... and i have to drive 30 miles to the examiners office to check to see if they have cleared it....

so you add a 60 mile round trip by a v8 engine, you get a cranky wolf that is tired of playing games with people that say they fixed something when they didnt

Wolfshado's photo
Tue 04/29/08 10:54 PM

Takes a picture and looks at it and takes a drink. Not yet, looks again. Not yet, takes a whole bunch of drinks. I'm not drunk so good luck with this onelaugh

but you arent a gal..... unless you drink enough to think that laugh

Wolfshado's photo
Tue 04/29/08 10:52 PM

I am too tired to be typing & not going to be very nice if anyone comes in here making smart remarks about my typos tonight

so no comments about your "hen pecking" on the keyboard? laugh laugh laugh

Wolfshado's photo
Tue 04/29/08 10:51 PM

wellyou liver in Kansas so what's going on there? You did have a Kansas license right?

yep.... i had a Kansas licence... Its a simple clerical error that was supposed to be cleared up last weekend and when i called today... they still hadnt cleared it up....

I am now calling Both agencies 3 times a day and demanding they re-do the process to make sure it has been done since they supposedly did it Friday, and it wasnt done.

I explained, that if they had done the job right on friday, i wouldnt have to keep checking on them like a 4 year old child, and they are not happy.

Wolfshado's photo
Tue 04/29/08 10:44 PM

*sigh* If you apply for a license in Kansas & get it they are supposed totake your Texas license & send it back right?

yep.... but each state is saying they took the others licence... and niether wants to clear it up

Wolfshado's photo
Tue 04/29/08 10:43 PM
i call them "huge tracts of Land" myself

hi Princess.... my those land tracts are looking nice LOL:tongue:

Wolfshado's photo
Tue 04/29/08 10:39 PM
beauracracy.... you gotta love it

Kansas says i have a Texas licence, Texas says i have a Kansas licence.... and neither state will let me drive

Wolfshado's photo
Tue 04/29/08 10:30 PM

Hi Wolfy

HENNY!!!!!!!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Wolfshado's photo
Tue 04/29/08 10:20 PM

One drink.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwblushing

Wolfshado's photo
Tue 04/29/08 10:16 PM
Ok ladies..... be honest.....

How DRUNK would you have to be to agree to date me?sad

Wolfshado's photo
Tue 04/29/08 01:38 PM
well, some girls think they should only be flirted with by certian guys, and to be flirted with by a guy thats less than what they expect is some sort of insult

Wolfshado's photo
Tue 04/29/08 01:30 PM

Best game I've played in awhile. Thanks for the hookups gfflowerforyou flowerforyou drinker drinker flowerforyou bigsmile
Your more then welcome....have a blast...and since you showed your cutiful face your in this one two....so get ready.....just not sure if giving to guys or gals this game...

Wait, wait, wait.
These are all different games? Each thread?
I thought it was just one big continuing match making thing.

Do you only match people who show up to this thread?
nope what ever thread they are in she takes them but if they pop in say they wanna play then they are hers

its nice to be somebody's again

Wolfshado's photo
Tue 04/29/08 01:21 PM
since ive never played before,.... how long does a usual match take

Wolfshado's photo
Tue 04/29/08 01:16 PM
i think i am the only ugly one on this whole thread sad

Wolfshado's photo
Tue 04/29/08 01:15 PM

Ok now u all can come out from lurking we just wanted to turn the game over bigsmile bigsmile

ok i'm a glutton for punishment... match me please

Wolfshado's photo
Tue 04/29/08 01:09 PM
i think that would only render the impossible and make me even uglier than i am now

Wolfshado's photo
Tue 04/29/08 01:05 PM

Awww...who doesn't like a little flirt? happy

you would be amazed how many people take offensebrokenheart

Wolfshado's photo
Tue 04/29/08 12:57 PM
i understand that some of you HATE it when a guy flirts with you, especially if he isnt some totally hot guy you dream about.... but just take this thought into account

its when we stop flirting with you that you find out what you missed out on and will start to want that attention again only to find it doesnt come as easy as it used to.....

and just so you understand, some of us ALREADY know we arent "all that and a bag of chips".... those guys that think that will learn the same lesson soon enough

Wolfshado's photo
Tue 04/29/08 12:26 PM

you drink after someone else?

is she as cute as you?

Wolfshado's photo
Tue 04/29/08 12:18 PM
well looks like we ran outta steam

i am gonna give this the Wolfy kiss of death by posting

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25