as she gazes into the horizon
the waves cras into the rocks
but she still knows he's out there
cause her heart tells her so
and when he comes into view
the love she has for him will pour out from with in

poetwriter72's photo
Fri 07/04/08 01:33 PM
hi i'm jay I have a daughter and she is my world.My favorite things to do are write poetry and listen from anything from rock to hip-hop.I am currently in school trying to better myself in life.I like movies and like to have a good time.Not in to the head games looking for someone who is straight forward and honest.I am looking for someone who is caring and that has a good heart like myself looking for that special soneone to write my poetry for and to show her love and respect

poetwriter72's photo
Fri 07/04/08 01:33 PM
hi i'm jay I have a daughter and she is my world.My favorite things to do are write poetry and listen from anything from rock to hip-hop.I am currently in school trying to better myself in life.I like movies and like to have a good time.Not in to the head games looking for someone who is straight forward and honest.I am looking for someone who is caring and that has a good heart like myself looking for that special soneone to write my poetry for and to show her love and respect

poetwriter72's photo
Sun 06/29/08 06:25 PM
there punks who are bullies who love to bullie woman

poetwriter72's photo
Tue 06/24/08 09:31 AM
hey i'm jay I have a daughter and she is my world.My favorite things to do are write poetry and listen from anything from rock to hip-hop.I am currently in school trying to better myself in life.I like movies and like to have a good time.Not in to the head games looking for someone who is straight forward and honest.I am looking for someone who is caring and that has a good heart like myself looking for that special soneone to write my poetry for and to show her love and respect

poetwriter72's photo
Mon 06/23/08 02:02 PM
Edited by poetwriter72 on Mon 06/23/08 02:03 PM
just got off the phone with her
i'm wondering if she's thinking of me
i hope she thinks of me
i want to meet this beautiful woman
just to see her heart
and how it would be to be with her
can i be the one
can i be the one to wipe your eyes at night
can i take you to heaven
with a smile
with a kind word
the answer is yes
i will do all that
just to be with her
and see her smile

poetwriter72's photo
Mon 06/23/08 10:26 AM
there's a woman
who's is standing on the mountianside
just staring into the distance
she has a gold veil over her head
with a tear in her eye
waiting and hoping
he will come from the darkness
and into the light
she has prayed to god everynight
to bring him into veiw
so she can look into his eyes
and love his soul
but she waits
holding a rose
on the mountian side
looking acrossed the sea
as she gazes into the horizon
the waves cras into the rocks
but she still knows he's out there
cause her heart tells her so
and when he comes into view
the love she has for him will pour out from with in

poetwriter72's photo
Sun 06/22/08 04:15 PM
princess
i want to show you
all the love in my heart
even though were so far apart
i would get on my horse
and take the long journey to see u
fight off all the evil that threatends you

princess
other princes may bring you
diamonds and jewls
but i'm here to say
i'm here to defend thee
and to make the sacrfice to capture your love
i may have not slayed many dragons
but for you i will

princess
i may have my own wars to fight right now
but your vision is in my head
but may feel your all alone and sitting on your throne
just look across the distance and i will be there
on the otherside
holding a rose for thee
and together we can watch it grow
and when the war is won
i will bow before thee
and present my love and devotion

poetwriter72's photo
Sun 06/22/08 04:00 PM
can i get a reading

poetwriter72's photo
Sun 06/22/08 03:56 PM
hey i'm Jay I have a daughter and she is my world.My favorite things to do are write poetry and listen from anything from rock to hip-hop.I am currently in school trying to better myself in life.I like movies and like to have a good time.Not in to the head games looking for someone who is straight forward and honest.I am looking for someone who is caring and that has a good heart like myself i hoping to find that special someone and to treat her good and with respect

poetwriter72's photo
Sun 06/22/08 03:55 PM
hey i'm Jay I have a daughter and she is my world.My favorite things to do are write poetry and listen from anything from rock to hip-hop.I am currently in school trying to better myself in life.I like movies and like to have a good time.Not in to the head games looking for someone who is straight forward and honest.I am looking for someone who is caring and that has a good heart like myself i hoping to find that special someone and to treat her good and with respect

poetwriter72's photo
Sun 06/22/08 03:55 PM

poetwriter72's photo
Sun 06/22/08 11:38 AM
hi i'm Jay I have a daughter and she is my world.My favorite things to do are write poetry and listen from anything from rock to hip-hop.I am currently in school trying to better myself in life.I like movies and like to have a good time.Not in to the head games looking for someone who is straight forward and honest.I am looking for someone who is caring and that has a good heart like myself i hoping to find that special someone and to treat her good and with respect

poetwriter72's photo
Sun 06/22/08 11:36 AM

poetwriter72's photo
Fri 06/20/08 11:41 PM
hi i'm Jay I have a daughter and she is my world.My favorite things to do are write poetry and listen from anything from rock to hip-hop.I am currently in school trying to better myself in life.I like movies and like to have a good time.Not in to the head games looking for someone who is straight forward and honest.I am looking for someone who is caring and that has a good heart like myself.If you feel like this intrest you email me asap!

poetwriter72's photo
Fri 06/20/08 11:39 PM
Edited by poetwriter72 on Fri 06/20/08 11:39 PM
hi i'm Jay I have a daughter and she is my world.My favorite things to do are write poetry and listen from anything from rock to hip-hop.I am currently in school trying to better myself in life.I like movies and like to have a good time.Not in to the head games looking for someone who is straight forward and honest.I am looking for someone who is caring and that has a good heart like myself.

poetwriter72's photo
Fri 03/14/08 11:57 AM
don't know yet .....lol

poetwriter72's photo
don't know yet .....lol

poetwriter72's photo
don't know yet .....lol

poetwriter72's photo
Thu 03/13/08 07:13 PM
there's a lady