Community > Posts By > Funluvinguy1173

no photo
Thu 07/28/11 07:07 PM

i gots to make dinner soon.. gonna make chicken... mmmmm i made a pork roast with mashed potatoes and gravy and sweet peas...
i had a pizza with my dad tonight thursday we usually do take out cause mom does bingo lol

i do all the cooking .. always have..
well then that good i don't cook much i can cook but im known as the world pickiest eater when it comes to food lol

i can cook.. i am a great cook...
well then i guess u will be making me dinner soon? lol my all time favorite of course is speghetti lol one of the advantages of living at home is cook meals but being picky as im i have to wait lol

mmm with home made sauce with garlic and herbs.. just a dash of lemon.. and a pinch of brown sugar... and the garlic bread.. home made.. with a four cheese blend of queso, romano, monty, and parm.. sprinkled lightly over the bread.. and baked to a crisp golden brown

no photo
Thu 07/28/11 07:03 PM

i gots to make dinner soon.. gonna make chicken... mmmmm i made a pork roast with mashed potatoes and gravy and sweet peas...
i had a pizza with my dad tonight thursday we usually do take out cause mom does bingo lol

well then that good i don't cook much i can cook but im known as the world pickiest eater when it comes to food lol

i can cook.. i am a great cook...

no photo
Thu 07/28/11 07:00 PM

no photo
Thu 07/28/11 06:58 PM

no photo
Thu 07/28/11 06:57 PM

we get enough ppl in here we can try to flip it again!!
why we can just run this place a while make it our own lol:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

im givin you nicknames.. and now were movin in together...blushing
well i already gave u a key last night lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

thats true!!... :banana:

no photo
Thu 07/28/11 06:56 PM

why we can just run this place a while make it our own lol:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

im givin you nicknames.. and now were movin in together...blushing

no photo
Thu 07/28/11 06:54 PM

no photo
Thu 07/28/11 06:53 PM

Hiya sneakypoo!!!

how is everyone doin tonight?

nseakypoo already giving me a nick name? lol think there all hiding now lol how ya doing how as ur day?

just got home a lil bit ago from work... it was a long day...

no photo
Thu 07/28/11 06:52 PM

Guess whos back... bigsmile bigsmile rofl bigsmile bigsmile
u again time go to hide lol kidding smooched

brokenheart
u know i would be hiding with u bigsmile bigsmile

somehow i knew that!!! flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 07/28/11 06:52 PM
Hiya sneakypoo!!!

how is everyone doin tonight?

no photo
Thu 07/28/11 06:51 PM

u again time go to hide lol kidding smooched

brokenheart

no photo
Thu 07/28/11 06:50 PM

no photo
Thu 07/28/11 07:07 AM
Throwing out a good morning to ev1... now i got to get ready for work.. So i will see you all this afternoon/eve depending on where the hell yall live!!

Much love to ev1 :heart:
hugs and kisses too blushing

no photo
Thu 07/28/11 07:00 AM
good morning everyone!

no photo
Wed 07/27/11 11:15 PM

ok later gators this time im really turning off the monitor an gonna lay back an try an sleep waving waving waving waving

ok good night.. ill be in your dreams
:wink:
bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile darn it ur too good to turn off lol

maybe.. but i promise you this.. im even better to turn on!
wooohoooooo ok night night i just moved stuff around an that means yep im gone now waving waving waving

night

no photo
Wed 07/27/11 11:13 PM

ok later gators this time im really turning off the monitor an gonna lay back an try an sleep waving waving waving waving

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile darn it ur too good to turn off lol

maybe.. but i promise you this.. im even better to turn on!

no photo
Wed 07/27/11 11:10 PM

no photo
Wed 07/27/11 11:08 PM

but just one more so i can stay on the bottom opps i say that out loud lolrofl rofl rofl rofl

WORKS FOR ME!!!

no photo
Wed 07/27/11 11:05 PM

oh darn it he snuck in again lol

yes he did .. now hes scaring me... quick do something to distract me!!:wink: rofl :wink:
drool drool drool drool drool
good thing i have a box of tissues by my desk...oops so i can ummmm blow my nose... yeah thats it
ya won't need tissues for that lol blushing blushing blushing
drool shocked drool
well i hate to run but running to my emails for while cause there good an almost time for me too fall asleep so u behave lol
me behave?.. rofl rofl rofl yeah right!!!rofl rofl rofl
well then if that the case just come with me to bed so we can cuddle? lol

sounds good to me!!
blushing blushing blushing night night

an night night everyone else lol
NIGHT!!

no photo
Wed 07/27/11 11:03 PM

oh darn it he snuck in again lol

yes he did .. now hes scaring me... quick do something to distract me!!:wink: rofl :wink:
drool drool drool drool drool
good thing i have a box of tissues by my desk...oops so i can ummmm blow my nose... yeah thats it
ya won't need tissues for that lol blushing blushing blushing
drool shocked drool
well i hate to run but running to my emails for while cause there good an almost time for me too fall asleep so u behave lol
me behave?.. rofl rofl rofl yeah right!!!rofl rofl rofl
well then if that the case just come with me to bed so we can cuddle? lol

sounds good to me!!

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 13 14