Community > Posts By > grammy09

grammy09's photo
Sat 10/03/09 10:51 AM

Afternoon ((Grammy)):heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou , HOpe you are having a wonderful day!...

wishing you all a wonderful weekend

(((merle))):heart: flowers flowers :heart: feel better soon

(((linda))):heart: flowers flowers

((nicole))):smile: flowerforyou

(((cindy))):smile: flowerforyou :heart:

(((englishrose))):smile: flowerforyou

hi sweetie so far so good ty its so chilly and windy here again today guess winter is knocking on my doorlaugh laugh

grammy09's photo
Sat 10/03/09 07:44 AM
:heart: :heart: hi everyone hey i just got off the phone with merle :heart: flowerforyou shes sick and in bed resting send her some well thoughtsflowerforyou thanks see you all later

grammy09's photo
Sat 10/03/09 07:28 AM

Maybe ya'll can see live coverage through this site?
http://www.kob.com/article/10113/

Morning ((((((Nicole)))))flowerforyou , (((((Grammy)))))flowerforyou & (((((Linda)))))flowerforyou

thank you cindy those balloons are amazing i was just watching wow wish i was there

grammy09's photo
Sat 10/03/09 06:45 AM
wishing you all a wonderful weekend

(((merle))):heart: flowers flowers :heart: feel better soon

(((linda))):heart: flowers flowers

((nicole))):smile: flowerforyou

(((cindy))):smile: flowerforyou :heart:

(((englishrose))):smile: flowerforyou

grammy09's photo
Sat 10/03/09 06:41 AM

sick sad I didn't come back because I woke up sick yesterday and I am sick again this morning sad sick

:heart: (((merle))):heart: flowerforyou you are so good to me i recived the package thank you all the bath stuff ill smell good and feel good and the candle smells good but the little teddy bear key chain is awsome ive never seen anything so cute thank yo and (((linda))):smile: flowerforyou :heart: too you gals always give me warm feelings in my heart i love you both:heart: :heart:

grammy09's photo
Fri 10/02/09 06:59 PM

I could name a ton of people but Laughsandgiggles, Grammy, Seamac, SuzinV.A. and Englishrose2 are the main people I chat with most often they are ALL great!! But everyone on here is super in their own way!!flowerforyou

thank you my sweet friend i feel the same about you:smile: :heart: :heart:

grammy09's photo
Fri 10/02/09 06:55 PM
suzanne has asked me to let her friends know she is dealing with some things but will be back soon as shes able please send her some LOVE &HUGS:smile: flowerforyou :heart:

grammy09's photo
Fri 10/02/09 10:26 AM
flowers flowers (((ladylid))):banana:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY hope all your dreams and wishes come tureflowers

grammy09's photo
Fri 10/02/09 05:24 AM
yep thats what im gonna do but frist i will go put the dishes away and get a shower but ill be back

grammy09's photo
Fri 10/02/09 05:19 AM

Whats the matter? Just feeling yucky or you feel like your getting sick?

ya just feeling worn out dont know why i raely over do it but still feeling it any way but no not realy sick just yucky no biggie

grammy09's photo
Fri 10/02/09 05:16 AM
i think today ill just take it easy

im feeling alittle under the weather so i will just go slow for today

grammy09's photo
Fri 10/02/09 05:12 AM
im staying in dont know what ill work on i should clean but no i dont think i will

grammy09's photo
Fri 10/02/09 05:11 AM

Good morning ((all))

I hope you have a great weekend! Took my boys to the fair yesterday and we had a nice time... I was thrilled that it didn't rain. Hugs to all who need one!

morning ((suz))):smile: flowerforyou sounds as you had fun with your boys and im glad it didnt rain on you all

grammy09's photo
Fri 10/02/09 05:08 AM
hows the weather

here its soooooooooooooooooo WINDY im for sure not going out not today

grammy09's photo
Fri 10/02/09 05:06 AM
good morning((ruby)):smile: :heart: flowerforyou

morning ((charles)):smile: drinker

hope you guys have a great weekend

grammy09's photo
Fri 10/02/09 05:05 AM

You got it Grammy!flowerforyou Anything for YOU!!...~~~Pours Grammy another cup of coffee~~~happy
You are so very welcome!
\\oh that smells soooooooo good ty:smile:

grammy09's photo
Fri 10/02/09 05:04 AM
good morning ((faithful))):smile: flowerforyou

grammy09's photo
Fri 10/02/09 05:01 AM

Fixin to go an pour me another cup, you need a refil yet? I'll get it for you. laugh

OH, (((Grammy))):heart: flowerforyou , I am working i'm working hard and furious on my coffee!!...laugh laugh ..I got up at 5:30 and got it made and had to have a cup before I could even see the monitor...laugh laugh ..but i'm here!!..laugh

Yep, I am. When my eyes open I have to get up. They did so I did. laugh laugh

Its a good thing you did remember! Just today and you have 2 days off!!..flowerforyou

good morning my (((linda))):smile: flowerforyou :heart: ok your eyes are opened now have you had your COFFEE yet or should i say have you had enough yetflowerforyou

oh for sure thank you

laugh laugh laugh you just keep working on that i am toolaugh

grammy09's photo
Fri 10/02/09 05:00 AM
:banana: :banana: :banana: oh a speical birthday birthday gal:smile: flowers

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a sweet and galflowers flowers flowers

grammy09's photo
Fri 10/02/09 04:58 AM

OH, (((Grammy))):heart: flowerforyou , I am working i'm working hard and furious on my coffee!!...laugh laugh ..I got up at 5:30 and got it made and had to have a cup before I could even see the monitor...laugh laugh ..but i'm here!!..laugh

Yep, I am. When my eyes open I have to get up. They did so I did. laugh laugh

Its a good thing you did remember! Just today and you have 2 days off!!..flowerforyou

good morning my (((linda))):smile: flowerforyou :heart: ok your eyes are opened now have you had your COFFEE yet or should i say have you had enough yetflowerforyou

laugh laugh laugh you just keep working on that i am toolaugh