good luck to all of you

itll happen it realy will

grammy09's photo
Wed 10/14/09 03:00 AM
prayers just for you (((DAW))):heart: god bless you

grammy09's photo
Wed 10/14/09 02:58 AM

:heart: Good morning {{{friends}}} :heart:

frustrated I was interviewed by the person who wasn't suppossed to be interviewing so now I have to have another interview by the right person ohwell Then I couldn't find the right train to come back home on laugh, then when I got back to Baltimore, I couldn't find my car, I walked past it 4 times in the garage noway noway, set the alarm ooff, heard it but coyldn't find it. :laughing: :laughing: spock But all-in-all I think everything went okay.

Mom didn't do her therapy today because when she walks, her leg is bowing, so now she has to get fitted for a brace sad sad. I hope she gets out of there soon, we want her home sad sad

I hope everyone had a good day yesterday and a better day today flowerforyou :heart:

god bless your sweet heart youve had a busy last few mounths i sure hope things slow down for you and my prayers are still with your mom hope she comes home soon hope you have a wonderful day :heart: you

grammy09's photo
Tue 10/13/09 08:14 AM
good morning everyone hope your day is ful of sun-shine and smiles:smile:

(((linda))):smile: :heart:

grammy09's photo
Tue 10/13/09 08:13 AM

Good morning {{{friends}}} :heart:

I had another late night and now I have another early motning, I have my job interview and I am scared scared I hate interviews. I will be stopping to see mom when I am done at the interview, but I will pop in for a little while when I get home.

I keep missing all the fun with these hours that I am keeping tears tears

(((merle))):heart: :heart: youll do great we are all sending positive thoughts to you :heart: flowers flowers

grammy09's photo
Tue 10/13/09 08:08 AM
good morning ((pals)):smile: flowerforyou

grammy09's photo
Mon 10/12/09 07:47 AM

I'm doing GREAT today Grammy!..How are you? I'm so glad your snow is gone. Well, Pack your bags and come on!!..laugh

Good Morning (((Grammy))),:heart: flowerforyou , How is your day going? Do you still have that white stuff on the ground? Hope you have a great day!!..

Good Morning (((Cindy))),:heart: flowerforyou , Hope you are feeling better today.

Good Morning ((Charles))drinker , Sorry to hear you are single again. You will find someone soon again!

good morning ((linda)):smile: flowerforyou oh yes its all over and im wanting to come down south

how are you doing today

no not gone its all over the groundlaugh and im on my way by the way i love your new mail man

grammy09's photo
Mon 10/12/09 07:45 AM
i like both but by far christmas because it brings the best out in people and you can do for others and they dont wonder what dose he/she want i love giving:smile:

grammy09's photo
Mon 10/12/09 07:41 AM

Good Morning (((Grammy))),:heart: flowerforyou , How is your day going? Do you still have that white stuff on the ground? Hope you have a great day!!..

Good Morning (((Cindy))),:heart: flowerforyou , Hope you are feeling better today.

Good Morning ((Charles))drinker , Sorry to hear you are single again. You will find someone soon again!

good morning ((linda)):smile: flowerforyou oh yes its all over and im wanting to come down south

how are you doing today

grammy09's photo
Mon 10/12/09 07:39 AM
well we should all remember the secret pal was started by robin and out of a good hearted women and keep the helping one another all year round :smile: :heart:

robin thank you for bring out the love of so many of us:heart: :heart:

grammy09's photo
Mon 10/12/09 07:34 AM
i agree with you 100 pre cent life is too short and family and friends are too speical

grammy09's photo
Mon 10/12/09 07:26 AM
wow that was a wonderful story

grammy09's photo
Mon 10/12/09 02:54 AM
welcome home god bless you both and thank you:smile: :heart:

grammy09's photo
Mon 10/12/09 02:49 AM
good morning (((pals))):smile: flowerforyou not to much going on in here where is everyone i sure miss seeing all my pals

hope the day brings joy to your heart:heart:

grammy09's photo
Mon 10/12/09 02:46 AM

frustrated A day off and I am on the run again. I will try to pop back in later, I have to take Duane to school and go see mom. I get to sit with her through therapy, I need to see for myself what see is doing and if she is doing everything she needs to be doing so she can come home soon.

I will see you guys in a little while hopefully waving

good morning ((merle)):smile: :heart: how long will your mom be in therapy so she can come home hope you have a wonderful day :heart: you miss you

grammy09's photo
Sun 10/11/09 08:25 PM
prayers are sent:heart:

hope he gets back to himself real fast:smile: :heart:

grammy09's photo
Sun 10/11/09 08:22 PM
ok its your birthday and i have no pretty pics no cake no gift sad

but i will send you a great big grammy HUG and lots of LOVE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (((LINDA))):heart: :heart: :heart:

grammy09's photo
Sun 10/11/09 09:14 AM
hello everyone just popping in to see how your all doing ive been keeping myself busy so not on so much other than to send hugs to yall :smile: flowerforyou :heart:

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25