Community > Posts By > Jessica985

Jessica985's photo
Mon 07/18/11 06:35 AM
I don't really remember what I wanted to be when I grew up. When I was in high school I was interested in so many things like paleontology, astrology, egyptology, zoology, marine biology, and a few other things. So when i got into college I really didn't know what I wanted to do with my life. I was trying for a degree in biology but I wasn't really sure thats what I really wanted to do. I ended up getting depression and stopped going to my classes and dropped out. A year after that I got pregnant. Now my daughter is 2 and going to turn 3 in a few months and all I have for a job is babysitting my niece for little pay. A couple of months ago I realized what I would really enjoy doing and that is photography. I would like to go back to school and get a degree in it. If I do I can't do it until my niece is in school, which won't be for a few more years. I also don't have the money to pay for it.

Jessica985's photo
Sun 07/17/11 06:03 PM
Thinking about how my ex just had to message me to complain about something.

Jessica985's photo
Sun 07/17/11 05:01 PM
I gotta go with my home team the New Orleans Saints.

Jessica985's photo
Sun 07/17/11 04:02 PM
I had one this past week. He kept saying I should move to New York and get married to him. I had a feeling something was up when he said that and his English was bad for it saying he was a 41 year old white male. The next day his account was deactivated.

Jessica985's photo
Sat 07/16/11 07:39 AM
I'm getting out of the house and going to go see the movie today and maybe stick around to watch Transformers also. When I read the third Harry Potter book then watched the movie I was kinda disappointed because of all the changes. One was he was suppose to get his new broom stick from Sirius shortly after his other one got broke, but in the movie he got it at the very end.

One movie that came out after I read the book was completely different from the book. It really had nothing in common with the book except for the names of the people. It was called Blood and Chocolate.

Jessica985's photo
Fri 07/15/11 06:11 PM

I am thinking I love unicorns, angels, elves, fairies, they are so awesome, however gnomes and trolls scare me.scared

waving waving waving Oh and I like dragons.tongue2

I do indeed agree 100 percent with you.
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: flowers flowers flowers waving waving waving

I gotta agree with this too.

Oh and I'm thinking that I can't wait until tomorrow so I can go to the movies :D

Jessica985's photo
Fri 07/15/11 10:53 AM
I read a few of the books including the last one it was really good.

Jessica985's photo
Fri 07/15/11 08:19 AM
I want to go see it but I just might have to wait until the dvd comes out :(

Jessica985's photo
Wed 07/13/11 08:04 AM
When I was a kid we had a duck that would think it was a cat. We had other ducks but it always hung out with the cats we had. She would follow us to the bus stop every morning just like the cats did.

A little over a month ago one of our dogs had a false pregnancy and thought a stuff animal was her baby and also thought my niece and daughter were her babies too. She kept trying to get my niece to nurse on her.

Jessica985's photo
Mon 07/11/11 08:28 PM
Welcome to Mingle. Its Oakdale, Louisiana. I'm from Louisiana but I don't know where Oakdale is.

Jessica985's photo
Mon 07/11/11 06:14 PM

@ Jumper Ummm why you asking?

I just feel like asking,you feel bad?

No I don't feel bad. I was just wondering.

Jessica985's photo
Mon 07/11/11 06:06 PM
Since I'm new here I figured I would want to get my profile rated.

Jessica985's photo
Mon 07/11/11 05:59 PM
@ Jumper Ummm why you asking?

Jessica985's photo
Mon 07/11/11 03:29 PM
I already did. I've been chatting with him since he messaged me.

@ Teditis you made me laugh. Its a guy who messaged me. He told me I had a pretty face and asked if I was single.

yes you have a pretty face but answer him.

Jessica985's photo
Mon 07/11/11 02:47 PM
@ Teditis you made me laugh. Its a guy who messaged me. He told me I had a pretty face and asked if I was single.

Jessica985's photo
Mon 07/11/11 02:19 PM
Thank you for what yall said. I don't really have any close friends anymore since I hardly get out of the house due to having no car. The only people I can talk with is Family, which I don't like to do all that often because they sometimes say some mean stuff. I do have some close online friends that I've been knowing for several years. I usually discuss things with them. I think I'm going to enjoy it here. While writing this I got a message from someone go figure.

Jessica985's photo
Mon 07/11/11 01:37 PM

I never really realized how "I'm sorry" and an apology is different until I started reading this topic. A relationship I was in ended because I made a mistake, which was the first mistake I've ever made in the relationship. I didn't know it would make him so mad that he would end it just because of it. I told him that I was very sorry and I would never do anything like that again. I meant that too because I learn from my mistakes and if I hurt someone or made them mad I try my best to not do it again. He wouldn't forgive me no matter what I said. He just told me to leave him alone and never talk to him again. I found that harsh. He kinda made me feel like I'm just something disposable that needs to be thrown out. Even if I had apologized he probably wouldn't have accepted it.

Well, you did your best... and that counts.flowerforyou
That's the action that follows apology... it matters most.
Welcome to Mingle, btw...

I did try my best. I even sent him a long email about my actions, but he probably deleted it without reading it. I had questions in the email I wanted answered but they never got answered. I was upset at the time I did what I did and it shouldn't have been something to break up over. All I wanted an opinion on a matter from his sister before I went to him about it. If I knew he would get mad about it I would have went to him first, but I didn't know it would make him mad. The way he handled things I found it immature. I really liked him too. I was hurting so bad for what happened and for the way he treated me that I was crying and he didn't care. I guess I'm just going to have to try to find someone else to be with.
Oh and thank you for the welcome.

Jessica985's photo
Mon 07/11/11 01:16 PM
I never really realized how "I'm sorry" and an apology is different until I started reading this topic. A relationship I was in ended because I made a mistake, which was the first mistake I've ever made in the relationship. I didn't know it would make him so mad that he would end it just because of it. I told him that I was very sorry and I would never do anything like that again. I meant that too because I learn from my mistakes and if I hurt someone or made them mad I try my best to not do it again. He wouldn't forgive me no matter what I said. He just told me to leave him alone and never talk to him again. I found that harsh. He kinda made me feel like I'm just something disposable that needs to be thrown out. Even if I had apologized he probably wouldn't have accepted it.

Jessica985's photo
Mon 07/11/11 11:59 AM
Hello everyone, I thought I would drop by and say hi since I'm new here.

2 Next