Community > Posts By > nikaaaa

no photo
Mon 07/18/11 10:14 PM

The Creator must be of a different nature from the things created because if he is of the same nature as they are, he will be temporal and will therefore need a maker. It follows that nothing is like Him. If the maker is not temporal, then he must be eternal. But if he is eternal, he cannot be caused, and if nothing outside him causes him to continue to exist, which means that he must be self-sufficient. And if the does not depend on anything for the continuance of his own existence, then this existence can have no end. The Creator is therefore eternal and everlasting: "He is the First and the Last."

God is more loving and kinder than a mother to her dear child.

God is more loving yet allows people to burn for all eternity without any letting up? Sorry that doesn't work.

sorry brother, why u didn t complete my sentences?????
But God is also Just. Hence evildoers and sinners must have their share of punishment and the virtuous, His bounties and favors. Actually God's attribute of Mercy has full manifestation in His attribute of Justice. People suffering throughout their lives for His sake and people oppressing and exploiting other people all their lives should not receive similar treatment from their Lord. Expecting similar treatment for them will amount to negating the very belief in the accountability of man in the Hereafter and thereby negating all the incentives for a moral and virtuous life in this world.

no photo
Mon 07/18/11 09:18 AM
The Creator must be of a different nature from the things created because if he is of the same nature as they are, he will be temporal and will therefore need a maker. It follows that nothing is like Him. If the maker is not temporal, then he must be eternal. But if he is eternal, he cannot be caused, and if nothing outside him causes him to continue to exist, which means that he must be self-sufficient. And if the does not depend on anything for the continuance of his own existence, then this existence can have no end. The Creator is therefore eternal and everlasting: "He is the First and the Last."

God is more loving and kinder than a mother to her dear child.

But God is also Just. Hence evildoers and sinners must have their share of punishment and the virtuous, His bounties and favors. Actually God's attribute of Mercy has full manifestation in His attribute of Justice. People suffering throughout their lives for His sake and people oppressing and exploiting other people all their lives should not receive similar treatment from their Lord. Expecting similar treatment for them will amount to negating the very belief in the accountability of man in the Hereafter and thereby negating all the incentives for a moral and virtuous life in this world.

"You alone are the LORD; You have made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth and everything on it, the seas and all that is in them, and You preserve them all. The host of heaven worships You."

no photo
Mon 07/18/11 12:43 AM

I hate it when they talk to my chest instead of my face.

if i like the guy, i ll be very happy if he s attracted:wink: to my chest :wink:

no photo
Mon 07/18/11 12:39 AM

1. dishonesty
- not being complete honest about everything they are or do
2. not loyal
- still flirting and searching for others when they already hv one.
3. disrespectful
- to everyone even to stranger
4. selfish
- only care of his own interests and nothing else
5. irresponsible
- not taking full responsible of every action done

A guy dats too arrogant
A guy dats have no respect for ladies
A guy dats too stingy
A guy dat doesnt pay attention
A guy dats not caring
A guy dat is not patient
A guy dat raises his hand to beat a woman
A guy dat lacks self confidence
A guy dat doesn't know when to back off
A guy dat doesn't understand no
A leech
A pest
An irritant
A Bingo LOL

i agree.

no photo
Mon 07/18/11 12:03 AM
Edited by nikaaaa on Mon 07/18/11 12:08 AM
yes i like dancing, it releive all sadness.
Expressive words live for ever.

no photo
Sun 07/17/11 11:46 PM
from mars and venus, they met in this planet to give all the pop.
it s a nice book for J. gray:wink:

no photo
Wed 07/13/11 02:51 PM

I am sitting in hospital waiting room. Waiting to be admitted into the hospital. They are admitting me for gall bladder surgery.

hope u ve speed recovery,
u ve so many prayers

no photo
Mon 07/11/11 07:51 PM
hope u ll get better very soon Tx.flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 07/09/11 07:34 PM
hot and sexy

no photo
Thu 07/07/11 05:17 PM
nice pappion

no photo