Community > Posts By > JaceKnows

JaceKnows's photo
Sat 08/23/08 12:27 AM

well...The father of my children was my husband for 10 years, during the entire ten years I was beaten by him and he caused me to lose the twin of my daughter...I finally found an escape for myself and my five children and raised them myself...so because of the past that I have lived...does this mean I should not be allowed to find a good man and remarry?

Sorry to hear that, but, um, I'm kinda thinking she means at the same time... Polygamy.

JaceKnows's photo
Sat 08/23/08 12:26 AM
You know, this would be a lot easier if we had nice tables off to the side, a podium, and everyone was drinking Dom....

JaceKnows's photo
Sat 08/23/08 12:25 AM
Lily is so pig-headed, at the last spring picnic, the caterer tried to shove an apple in her mouth...

I'm not saying Lily is narrow-minded, but when she turns sideways, her head disappears.

But Lily does do some good things. Just last week I saw her feeding the pigeons by City Hall, Minute Rice.

She does charitable work, too. Last week she went down to the Boys & Girls Club and said, "Okay, where is it?".

I heard that Lily once had sex for an hour and fifteen minutes once. Of course, that was on the day we set the clocks ahead....

Lily works hard at her spelling. Just last week she finished tied for 135th out of 135 in the Greater Cleveland Ohio Dyslexic Retarded Inbred Spelling Bee.

JaceKnows's photo
Sat 08/23/08 12:13 AM
Not all of the people are like half the people 50% of the time.....

JaceKnows's photo
Sat 08/23/08 12:10 AM
"Alive" - Pearl Jam

JaceKnows's photo
Sat 08/23/08 12:09 AM
Can't wait for this one....drinker flowerforyou

JaceKnows's photo
Sat 08/23/08 12:08 AM
"Living Next Door To Alice" - Gompie

JaceKnows's photo
Fri 08/22/08 11:50 PM
"Despedida" - Celso Machado

JaceKnows's photo
Fri 08/22/08 11:44 PM
<sigh>

JaceKnows's photo
Fri 08/22/08 11:43 PM
"There Is A Mountain" - Donovan

Likewise, my friend. (=

JaceKnows's photo
Fri 08/22/08 11:41 PM

B.T.W. You're not the normal type of individual on here... Because of your unique situation... You might be better suited for a gay-oriented site.

So, because he might be/is gay, he's "not normal"? Am I reading that right? There's a LOT of gay people on this site... and there's gay searches, for men and women. I'm hoping this is not how you meant that... grumble noway

JaceKnows's photo
Fri 08/22/08 11:38 PM
"Kansas City Blues" - Junior Brown

Well, at least you were thinking about me...even if it was weather related. (=

JaceKnows's photo
Fri 08/22/08 11:25 PM

Hope you dont mind I borrow some of yoursflowerforyou

Of course! (= flowerforyou

JaceKnows's photo
Fri 08/22/08 11:11 PM

your papa was aces

Yeah, he was. Always will be, to me. (= flowerforyou

JaceKnows's photo
Fri 08/22/08 11:09 PM
People think sharks, bears, lions, etc, are the most dangerous animal(s) in the world....

Mosquitoes kill more people around the world than any other creature. Well over 150,000 people last year alone.

JaceKnows's photo
Fri 08/22/08 11:06 PM
"Shattered (Turn The Car Around)" - O.A.R.

Yeah, it was worse a few days ago when it first went by...got a ton of rain. The house is still standing, tho. lol Had about 12 hours with no rain, then it started again. We're back in the bands. It's beautiful outside, though. (I love rain...)

JaceKnows's photo
Fri 08/22/08 11:00 PM
Glenn Danzig is from Milwaukee. (=

How ya doing, KT? (= flowerforyou

"Handlebars" - Flobots

JaceKnows's photo
Fri 08/22/08 10:56 PM
"No matter how bad things seem or how bad things are going.... remember, someone, somewhere, is worse off than you." - my grandpa

"Tis better to be a smartass, than a dumbass." - my grandpa

"There's three things a REAL man doesn't do. 1) Use straws. 2) Hit a woman. 3) Play poker with blue-haired old ladies." - my grandpa

"There's two kinds of people in this world. People, and people. Treat each kind the same." - my grandpa

"If you live your whole life living up on a shelf, got no one to blame but your own damn self." - my grandpa

"Tip everyone in the service industry. They appreciate it more than you know." - my grandpa

"Always make friends with your neighborhood butcher, police officer, and barber. That way you'll always have good food on the table, a safe place to eat supper, and conversation at the dinner table." - my grandpa

JaceKnows's photo
Fri 08/22/08 10:48 PM
"Camping is IN TENTS"

Do you have that bumper sticker on your car, Katie? (=

JaceKnows's photo
Fri 08/22/08 10:42 PM
Tick tock ghetto, stop!

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25