Community > Posts By > greekboy08

greekboy08's photo
Thu 02/14/08 09:37 PM
I may have to check this out! Anybody care to blaze right now

greekboy08's photo
Thu 02/14/08 09:19 PM

Okay will all the perfect people please raise your hand?all the ones who have never made mistakes in a relationship please stand up?Exactly.So get off your high horses before you get a nosebleed. Me I have forgiven a lot of things the least of them a stray kiss on another's lips.I have screwed up things also and needed forgiveness.

Yes and thats probably why your single, I would never cheat on someone else, and I never have , and the thought would never even cross my mind to kiss someone else while in a relationship...some people do care about their relationship, some don't

Once a cheater always a cheater :angry:

I guess you and greek boy can fight it out over who gets to sit at the right hand of "god" then.....i freely admitt my imperfections........so tell me why are you two single then?

I never said i was perfect! All i said is while i have a g/f i never kissed another girl! I am single because I broke up with my ex becasue she cheated on me!! And i am having a hard time trusting somebody else right now! Reading this story doesnt help me But i will say this yes she is young and learning,however if she doesnt know right from wrong she proabably shouldnt have a boyfriend its not fair to him to get hurt! Now i am done

greekboy08's photo
Thu 02/14/08 09:11 PM
Hello welcome! Im from the western burbs!Always nice to see fellow chicagoians

greekboy08's photo
Thu 02/14/08 09:08 PM
Hello and welcome jump in the forums best way to meet people here!

greekboy08's photo
Thu 02/14/08 09:05 PM

OMG the kid is 19 lighten up on her who in this "room" hasn;t done something stupid better yet who over the age of 25 in this room hasn't done something worse

I have never cheated or kissed another girl while having a girlfriend! You owe it to the person to break with them before cheating or looking for a new b/f or g/f period!

greekboy08's photo
Thu 02/14/08 09:02 PM

Well thanks everyone who was actually helpful!... I've heard enough!

You couldnt really have thought everyone would be positive about this!!! You knew the answer to this before you asked us!

greekboy08's photo
Thu 02/14/08 08:58 PM

A healthy relationship is honesty. But here is my advice. A kiss is a kiss. If it was one time, I wouldn't tell my boyfriend...especially if I don't plan on going any farther with that kiss. Now, if you went a step further than a kiss, you can't keep that a secret because somehow the truth always seem to come out...whether you are ready or not.

This is just plain wrong!!!! A kiss is not just a kiss!!! I would dump both your asses!!! You girls can say what ever you want nethier one of you would stay with your boyfriend if he kissed another girl!

greekboy08's photo
Thu 02/14/08 08:56 PM

So i have a boyfriend whom i likevery much; however, i made a mistake and kissed another guy!! And like the other guy too!! What should i do???

How would you feel if your boyfriend did this to you? You say you like him very much! Thats a lie if you did you wouldnt even think about kissing another guy! To be honset you are proabably not good enough for ethier guy

greekboy08's photo
Wed 02/13/08 05:56 PM
Metal all the way! Matter of fact this year I'm putting the finishing touchs on the cd that will make metal king again! I will let you metal heads know when its done!

greekboy08's photo
Tue 02/12/08 09:52 PM
Why not you cant do worse then these clowns running now! Come on who do we have to chose?

greekboy08's photo
Tue 02/12/08 12:06 AM
Of course good karma happens too

greekboy08's photo
Tue 02/12/08 12:01 AM

im surprised no man has come up with x ray vision lol...i would be super fast get the cleaning done in one minute then i can chill

i was going to say thatlaugh laugh

greekboy08's photo
Mon 02/11/08 11:15 PM
Lately yeah i have been

greekboy08's photo
Mon 02/11/08 09:12 PM
He wants to be everyones valentine.

greekboy08's photo
Mon 02/11/08 09:08 PM
i would love toflowerforyou

greekboy08's photo
Mon 02/11/08 08:46 AM
Hey whats up chi town? Did you guys make it thru the cold? Man i work outside yesterday was brutal! So did anyone do anything fun this weekend?

greekboy08's photo
Mon 02/11/08 12:30 AM

Try living in Illinois and smoking a cig somewhere.smokin

Yeah tell me about it! Another smoker on board

greekboy08's photo
Sat 02/09/08 09:20 PM

Without analyzing it too much Id say A day in the life. But thats a pretty hard question.

I have to agree with this

greekboy08's photo
Sat 02/09/08 09:20 PM
Should've known better!

greekboy08's photo
Sat 02/09/08 09:17 PM
Yeah you are hot!

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 12 13