Community > Posts By > AllNighter

no photo
Tue 12/18/07 02:14 PM
Its just another person that sat and listen to one of there songs and thinks wrong of them. Anyone can judge something just because they heard it or seen it once. But they dont know the meaning to things to even talk about it so why do it !. Im really just that type of guy that will defend something if what the person is saying about it is not true

no photo
Tue 12/18/07 02:07 PM
See they dont put themselfs out as what you said " im a juggalo fear me ! ". Juggalos are people that dont care what other people think of them. They live life to the fullest and dont care about anyones judgement and negative comments that comes there way. But besides that A person that never even heard of ICP or anyone from psychopathic records can be a juggalo just for the simple fact that they dont give a damn about what others think of em'. and as I told the other guy there music is for entertainment. Some of there songs have meaning such as " The Unveiling ". anyway before you talk anymore read the meaning of a juggalo before setting yourself up in a bear trap :D

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Juggalo&r=f

no photo
Tue 12/18/07 01:25 PM
Edited by AllNighter on Tue 12/18/07 01:26 PM
Well well well if it aint a hater that doesnt like ICP huh ?! If its because they wear face paint well guess what ?! KISS and other bands that america loves from back in the day and present wore face paint. If its the lyrics of there songs well guess what ! Violent Lyrics are everywhere buddy so they're not the only ones that rap or sing about murder check out devil driver and others. If its the concerts that they throw for 3 days and people gets drunk and high at well guess what ?! Pink floyed concerts are like that too !! If its there voice that may sound crappy to you well the lead singer in nirvana didnt sound too great himself but I ****in' love nirvana though ! So anything else ?? And thanx for welcoming me :D

no photo
Tue 12/18/07 01:04 PM
Edited by AllNighter on Tue 12/18/07 01:05 PM
thanx peachie :D. I just hate when people try to put stuff out like that. Your pretty peachie ;)

no photo
Tue 12/18/07 12:53 PM
Ive done it before by putting the HTML code into the interest section but i guess they figured it out and blocked it.. I just thought that there was another way of putting the code in thats all.

ICP is not bad for some of there songs have meaning and for entertainment just like scary movies and video games we all love and enjoy in this world. The music is Bad for the soul only to those that have killing thoughts and kill people and blame it on someones music or what was played on 3d formatted games so that they wont look bad. Nice try Maudred

no photo
Tue 12/18/07 02:38 AM
Im trying to put some ICP vids on my page like I did before but it seems as if JSH blocked that function for some reason ! Can someone hook me up with some tips ??

no photo
Fri 12/14/07 03:55 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7CYI5bKZMes

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 01:59 AM
Edited by AllNighter on Wed 12/12/07 02:00 AM
Well See ... Weed isnt as bad as the public puts it out to be.. See its not an addictive like ciggarettes and liquor. Nothing that gets you high or calms your nerves is healthy but if all goes down to it Weed is the best thing to go on in a way. Its a natural Herb with no chemicals in it ( unless you lass it ). The reason why weed is illegal is because the goverment cant make money off of it due to people growing it in there backyards or in there house and selling it in the underground marketing business we call the streets.

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 01:45 AM
If your from youngstown then show me some love !

no photo
Mon 12/10/07 12:33 AM
I got the Noid game for nintendo lol

no photo
Mon 12/10/07 12:17 AM
Edited by AllNighter on Mon 12/10/07 12:18 AM
who remembers the old pizza hut or dominos masscott Yo-Noid ?!

no photo
Wed 12/05/07 03:37 PM
Lol go and smoke that krytonite !! Im about to leave for work. Ill hit you up when I get off or tomorrow. Tell mary Jane I that I Miss her !! lol Be safe hotti !

no photo
Wed 12/05/07 03:26 PM
thanx :D. Your A sexy lette urself ;-). Your tha first lette ive talked to on here ! thought there were none but I was wrong :D

no photo
Wed 12/05/07 03:21 PM
Waddup Angelina?! I'm About to go to work but we can chat when I get off or just add me as a friend or some ****. Im a juggalo from Y-Town ohio. Holla @ me Killa Lette ;).

MMFWCL,

Gee

no photo
Tue 11/27/07 01:50 AM
Just A Old Skool Video Of " Lets Go All The Way " On My Page :D. Check It Out And Show Some Love !

no photo
Sun 11/25/07 01:40 AM
Show me some love !! Or Message me so that we can get to know each other more...... OOOOOr W/E floats your boat lol.

1 2 3 4 6 Next