Community > Posts By > sleeved_heart

sleeved_heart's photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:30 PM

haha! what kind of surgery?

I had a fkng huge tumor removed from my ovary and abdomen. Still recovering, don't go back to work until Feb 11 :(

sleeved_heart's photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:25 PM

i just had my wisdom teeth removed so im in vicodinland! and its very fun!

Haha i know what you're talking about - I had major surgery on dec. 28th and was so high on oxycodone that I ended up giving my HOME number out over JSH emails!!!! Got a call tonight from someone I didn't even remember emailing!! Hah!

sleeved_heart's photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:15 PM
I agree that you need a solo pic - one that shows your face fairly clearly too would be a bonus.

As for the whole muscle debate thing, from my point of view, if it looks like the guy spends more time in the gym than his trainer, I'm probably gonna pass...those guys tend to be way too into themselves (speaking from past experience here...). If they look healthfully fit (ie they work hard/play hard) that's different.

But yeah, for me it's not about looks in general more than it is about how the guy portrays himself in the profile. I like a guy with a brain, y'know?

sleeved_heart's photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:01 PM

Hun, honestly I think your a gem.
You seem really bright and you're gorgeous.
Keep smiling, we are both searching in this crazy world.
:]

You're super cute!!!! Holy!! I'm glad you don't live here in Vancouver cos damn you're competition! :P lol

sleeved_heart's photo
Wed 01/16/08 07:14 PM

i like ur ink chica~

sleeved_heart's photo
Wed 01/16/08 07:12 PM
I have no problem emailing the guy first...I usually wait to see if there is mutual interest though - like here, if it's a 'mutual match' I would...on other sites if they've shown interest about me too.

sleeved_heart's photo
Wed 01/16/08 05:49 PM
Bluish grey...when I am teary (for good or bad) they're mega blue though.

sleeved_heart's photo
Wed 01/16/08 05:44 PM
*deep breath*

Ok...rate me...GO!

sleeved_heart's photo
Wed 01/16/08 05:34 PM
My friends and I call them that...and we all have tattoos everywhere...one of my friends who calls it that even has one there!

Mostly 'tramp stamps' are the generic tribal/butterfly ones that are easily taken from the flash wall and copied by many. If it's an obvious custom tattoo there, there's no way I'd call it a tramp stamp.

sleeved_heart's photo
Fri 11/09/07 09:57 PM
Well hellooooooo....I wonder who your friend is? :tongue:

sleeved_heart's photo
Fri 11/09/07 09:16 PM
Hey all...I'm new to the site. Been on other sites, and having no luck so I'm trying out a new forum :)

Anyone in Vancouver interested in making new friends, possibly more, feel free to message me :)

JC

2 Next