Community > Posts By > natecloyd

natecloyd's photo
Sat 12/01/07 06:37 PM
ok, so i have been looking for a girl to go out with on a date for a long time. i know, some of you may or may not think i look good, for those of you who think i look good, i dont know why i havent had a date yet either. for those of you who dont think i look good, well, maybe you know. really i'm posting this so that people will look at my profile and i may actually meet someone for once...

natecloyd's photo
Thu 11/29/07 06:32 PM
i love my bro but this all hurts too much... i just had the love of my life leave me and now all this... it's just too much for my already broken heart...

natecloyd's photo
Thu 11/29/07 06:23 PM
i'm just really depressed. i lost my uncle and my grandma, and i'm gonna lose my dad before i turn 19. i have a 14 year old brother. i cant take care of him this early in life....

natecloyd's photo
Thu 11/29/07 06:20 PM
i tried loving myself, i tried being a good guy, none of it works... noone respects me and i feel like i'm losing all my family, my uncle and grandma died on the same day this week...

natecloyd's photo
Thu 11/29/07 06:15 PM
well, i been going all through my life hoping and praying that god would bless me with good health, good life and a happy family and a girl to love me, i got none of that. my dad is dying, he's got cancer. my life is falling apart because of it. and i dont have a girl who loves me... i feel like just ending it by sliting my wrists.

natecloyd's photo
Wed 11/21/07 08:37 PM
well, lets just hope that your penis falls off so that you cant respawn cuz if the world were filled with ppl like you we'd all be zombies. ****less zombies

natecloyd's photo
Thu 11/08/07 04:59 PM
hey, i'm new here and i'm looking for someone to share my time with. hope someone else is too.

2 Next