Well crap!. 2 women agree huh?! I'm startin to feel better already! Lol

Make that 3 & it made me perve your profile...LOL

Lol, come and get it sweetheart! ;)

no photo
Tue 07/05/11 11:35 AM
Well crap!. 2 women agree huh?! I'm startin to feel better already! Lol

no photo
Mon 07/04/11 12:31 PM
Tks e1. I appreciate it. Trust me I'm in no hurry. I'm not even looking now. Just lookin for people to talk too ya know. And I will not start dating til I am divorced. :) I believe in that much. Lol. I'm stickin myself in the friend zone for awhile! Happy 4th all.

no photo
Sun 07/03/11 10:35 AM
Well tks wolf. It is just my opinion from my experiences. God is great to hear a woman say I'm right! Lmao! Its been so long since I've heard it! Have you ever seen the movie " A Bronx Tale?". There's a scene saying how to know if you found a keeper. If I unlocked and opened the car door for you, by the time I closed it and walked around to the drivers side would you unlock the drivers side door?

Its a simple thing Daniel, but your chivalry shouldn't go w/o return.

no photo
Sun 07/03/11 10:08 AM
Tks Lady, hello to you. I suppose- "judge not, less you be judged" lol. Nothin like a bad relationship to rock my self-esteem a bit. Lucky I have plenty in reserve. Lol

no photo
Sun 07/03/11 09:59 AM
Wats up bro. I'm not a lady lol, but I've all the same issues you have. Even as far as a 5 year marriage with one. I don't claim to know the mind of a woman, but I've realized a thing or two. It was definitely my chivalry that she fell in love with, but you need to have a little bit of a bad boy edge to keep her. Trust, sincerity, and understanding are only part of it. They also need some excitement, mystery, and a man to fulfill that inner bad girl. I'm thinkin men and women are all to similar in what we want in each other- I loving parent, an understanding spouse, and an exciting lover. Good luck bro!

no photo
Sun 07/03/11 09:38 AM
I play better a little under the influence of enlightenment.

no photo
Sun 07/03/11 09:37 AM
We always have a bottle of Patron sittin on the bar for just that problem! Lol

no photo
Sun 07/03/11 09:27 AM
How many players do we have out there? Last night I had to fold a turned str8 to an obvious boat on the river. $50 bet on the river into a $90 pot. How many could of made that fold? Granted I had the luxury of seein the hand play out. Yes, he showed the boat!

no photo
Sun 07/03/11 09:12 AM
Hear all the advice you can, but in the end its your child. Nothing always works, and nothing is always right. Just be consistent and know you are the example. If you yell, they yell. If you say tks, they say tks. And so on. My advice- nothing is more important then givng them your time and attention. That's all they want. Then all of a sudden its their friends. Lol. And you will miss being the center of their world. Oh yeah, for me I never tried to change their personality- embrace it and teach them how to make positive choices.

no photo
Sun 07/03/11 09:00 AM
Back to the dating game recently after a 6 year marriage and am curious how I stack up out there. Lol. Thought I was done dating! Lol

2 Next