Community > Posts By > missy51970

missy51970's photo
Wed 01/14/09 05:48 PM

I am good....went on a thread role this morning...lol How is my sis today and how is my niece.....I have been thinking of her all day.

*peeks in*

waving

(((((((Missy))))))))) the bomb chickity

I am THE bomb !!! NOT...but thanks for thinking like that..

How are ya my sister?

Im stressed, but hangin in.. shes....well im gonna go take care of the problem tomorrow or friday.....so we shall see how THAT goes down... a lil worried truth be told

missy51970's photo
Wed 01/14/09 04:29 PM
LOL.. I know you are and I know you would... ill find someone.. Im not goin alone.. Been on the receiving end of people like him and i KNOW what kinda hissy fit hes gonna throw.. HOWEVER he ****ed with the wrong girl.. MY girl!!!!

missy51970's photo
Wed 01/14/09 04:27 PM
Debbie Im following you around.....

Stalkin you ...ya like???

missy51970's photo
Wed 01/14/09 04:25 PM

My kids crack me up all the time. She's playing with her princess dolls right now and one's telling the other that she's a princess because she has boobies.

LMAO.....its all about the boobies even for us girls !!!!

missy51970's photo
Wed 01/14/09 04:25 PM
Suit yourself...

NEXXXXXXXXT

missy51970's photo
Wed 01/14/09 04:22 PM

*peeks in*

waving

((((((((((((((MISSY)))))))))))))))))))))))))

(((((kerry))))

Youre cleanin up the silly string not me !!!:wink:

missy51970's photo
Wed 01/14/09 04:21 PM

*peeks in*

waving

(((((((Missy))))))))) the bomb chickity

I am THE bomb !!! NOT...but thanks for thinking like that..

How are ya my sister?

missy51970's photo
Wed 01/14/09 04:18 PM
I SAID

NEXXXXXXXXT

missy51970's photo
Wed 01/14/09 04:17 PM

laugh laugh I remember you telling me about that laugh laugh

Sorry she was needing my attention

She said that I have boobies but she doesn't.
i asked her what she had and she said she had beebies.

LOL... thats so funny !!!! Too cute...

My 10 year old Autumn and my 13 year old Steven were messing around and just pickin on each other one day and I told em both knock it off or im getting tou the duct tape and one of you goes to the attic and the other in the cellar.. and without missing a beat Autumn raised her hand and said I pick attic its warmer !!!!!

I was talking to you on the phone !!!

missy51970's photo
Wed 01/14/09 04:16 PM
Some of the crap that outta my kids mouths actually has shock value LOL:tongue:

missy51970's photo
Wed 01/14/09 04:14 PM

I'd comment......but I dont feel like being witty!!!

hey i wanna file a complaint... I "clicked here for details" and didnt get any....Is there a certain button I have to push? Knob to turn? Back to scratch?bigsmile :tongue:

missy51970's photo
Wed 01/14/09 04:13 PM
*peeks in*

waving

missy51970's photo
Wed 01/14/09 04:10 PM

Sorry she was needing my attention

She said that I have boobies but she doesn't.
i asked her what she had and she said she had beebies.

LOL... thats so funny !!!! Too cute...

My 10 year old Autumn and my 13 year old Steven were messing around and just pickin on each other one day and I told em both knock it off or im getting tou the duct tape and one of you goes to the attic and the other in the cellar.. and without missing a beat Autumn raised her hand and said I pick attic its warmer !!!!!

missy51970's photo
Wed 01/14/09 04:08 PM

noway noway He isn't worth it Missynoway noway

{{{{Wanda}}}} glad to see you back....

Just stressed out... some family stuff going on that Im gonna go take care of...THAT prolly is gonna land me in jail...:angry:

Im going down there tomorrow !!!! She called and said come get me...

So for now time out is a good place for me to be

do we need to send reinforcements?

I wish I had some to go with me !!!!

missy51970's photo
Wed 01/14/09 03:08 PM

laugh Anything is possible from a 3-year oldlaugh

Y'all wann hear something funny out of my 3 year old's mouth?

Definately

missy51970's photo
Wed 01/14/09 03:07 PM

noway noway He isn't worth it Missynoway noway

Just stressed out... some family stuff going on that Im gonna go take care of...THAT prolly is gonna land me in jail...:angry:

Im going down there tomorrow !!!! She called and said come get me...

So for now time out is a good place for me to be

missy51970's photo
Wed 01/14/09 02:06 PM

missy51970's photo
Wed 01/14/09 01:52 PM
I need a major time out... I will go find my straight jacket now before i knock someone out and I will also be needing the spaler for my big mouth .. thats fixin to call em like i see em

missy51970's photo
Wed 01/14/09 11:40 AM

<-----feeling a wave of vitriolic sarcasm. Deep breaths. Whoooo Whoooo Whoooooo Whooooooooo.

:banana: Better :banana: Thanks for this thread. What a brilliant idea.

CAREFUL...we do staple lips to walls here !!!! And we have gorilla glue !!!:tongue:

Show him what he's won Bob! Oh I mean Missy devil

Behind door number 1 Mitch.....Is the staple gun...used primarily for stapling lips together or to the wall... it does sting a bit the first time, but after the 2nd or 3rd time the scar tissue starts to build up and you feel nothing.. This is the best method to use for sarcasm in other rooms.. keeps ya still while keeping your mouth shut...

Behind door number 2 .. is Gorilla Glue.. used also for mouths , we could glue yer azz to the chair... many uses...

scared No door number 3? scared

Whats behind Door number 3 is ..well...private.. what goes on in there could get us all arrested and charged with a few things Im sure are illegal in several states(not in the south) and are prolly felonies.. BUT the good new is.. if you come in here enough, youll eventually end up behind Door number 3...

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl shades

missy51970's photo
Wed 01/14/09 11:14 AM

<-----feeling a wave of vitriolic sarcasm. Deep breaths. Whoooo Whoooo Whoooooo Whooooooooo.

:banana: Better :banana: Thanks for this thread. What a brilliant idea.

CAREFUL...we do staple lips to walls here !!!! And we have gorilla glue !!!:tongue:

Show him what he's won Bob! Oh I mean Missy devil

Behind door number 1 Mitch.....Is the staple gun...used primarily for stapling lips together or to the wall... it does sting a bit the first time, but after the 2nd or 3rd time the scar tissue starts to build up and you feel nothing.. This is the best method to use for sarcasm in other rooms.. keeps ya still while keeping your mouth shut...

Behind door number 2 .. is Gorilla Glue.. used also for mouths , we could glue yer azz to the chair... many uses...

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25