Community > Posts By > YamilethJ

no photo
Sun 07/13/08 03:09 PM
I will pray for you
God Bless

no photo
Sun 07/13/08 02:51 PM
For you FUNCHIS

You just want life be the way you want it ...you are looking for answers on your own way....confront god he will give it to you exactly the way you need to hear it
I am not God......It must be a relationship between you and him I am just being part of the invitation for you to deal with him.

no photo
Sun 07/13/08 02:49 PM
rest my case because god is first God is last
I must repeat this prase again over and over again until there's understanding
To understand and have answers for what you are asking for....We must learn who is god, what he wants from us, why things happen, and why we go through, If you really looking for the true and wants to have answers, Pray the holy spirit for his wisdom and study the bible,,,,I can not explain to you in a small parragraph what is God, it will take years and years to learn the whole concept....the answers are in the bible from the beginning to the end, If you really wanted to know ...at least by curiosity....read it ...and find out...is not in our hands as humans give you that knowledge it is only you who has those doubts it is something betwee God and you ....and it is soul by soul, person by person who has to understand their own answers.
god Bless

no photo
Sun 07/13/08 09:29 AM
I rest my case because god is first God is last
I must repeat this prase again over and over again until there's understanding
To understand and have answers for what you are asking for....We must learn who is god, what he wants from us, why things happen, and why we go through, If you really looking for the true and wants to have answers, Pray the holy spirit for his wisdom and study the bible,,,,I can not explain to you in a small parragraph what is God, it will take years and years to learn the whole concept....the answers are in the bible from the beginning to the end, If you really wanted to know ...at least by curiosity....read it ...and find out...is not in our hands as humans give you that knowledge it is only you who has those doubts it is something betwee God and you ....and it is soul by soul, person by person who has to understand their own answers.
god Bless

no photo
Sun 07/13/08 09:28 AM
god Bless

no photo
Sun 07/13/08 08:49 AM
There's nothing more wicked than not believe on whom give you life

no photo
Sun 07/13/08 08:45 AM
Well yes he does exist in your mind......you see God exist in our hearts, in the mind, in spirit...if you are looking for a real human person then you a long way to go.
Just hoping that people who do not believe God exist can hold that word until the end of their days,
When we are in danger or about to died he is the one we always claim, and there's no answer you could give me right now, because that is something can only be proof until the last day of our lives.

no photo
Sun 07/13/08 08:41 AM
Hi,,,,you are welcome to just say hi and Just wishing you make lots of friends!!!

no photo
Sun 07/13/08 08:36 AM
It is interesting to know that for all those persons who do not believe in God or his purpose, critize him, hate him, or just laugh at him, ....they can not do that to someone that does not exist........think about it
by doing things against him they are just confirming that God exists.

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 10:20 PM
hahhahahh

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 10:12 PM
Edited by YamilethJ on Sat 07/12/08 10:16 PM
god Bless

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 09:47 PM
I saw a guy walking on the beach dress in yellow, black socks and white dressy shoes....extremelly rude for my taste.

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 09:38 PM
Edited by YamilethJ on Sat 07/12/08 09:45 PM
You were so bad that you felt shame yourself ...have you ever lie that way?

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 09:35 PM
hahahhahhahalaugh

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 09:33 PM
Edited by YamilethJ on Sat 07/12/08 09:33 PM
well is not about letting this person doing it, it is about this person doing it without your consent (soxfan94)

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 09:28 PM
hahahha that is funny!

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 09:26 PM
Edited by YamilethJ on Sat 07/12/08 09:27 PM
you are resting on a public park bench and someone just licks your elbow.........what would you do?

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 09:21 PM
I ask in the name of Jesus Christ a prayer of healthyness
according to your will Father, let be and give the strenght and faith to go through difficult times
God bless Charlie and anyone who is reading this parragraph

now for you charlie sister
now you must have the faith that everything will work the best way as it is now in his hands.
Amen

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 09:06 PM
There's also important to know that God has purpose
Like this story:

a guy got stranded on a small island
time passed by and he did not have any hopes of get out of that place
he decided to live his life and everyday he will pick up palms coconuts etc to build a house....he did he had almost everything to survive, when one day he decided to go fishing and when he was coming back the house was on fire, he forgot!
he cried so hard, he really felt it, he was devastated, and he ask God ...WHY GOD? WHY ME....YOU TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME AND NOW THIS ...WHY?
He fell sleep ...he did wake up two hours after when he saw this huge boat in front of him people were waving so happy to see him alive
he asked them how you knew I was here, well they said ...we saw the smoke signs you did so we follow it.
This is just for us to know that God works on mysterious ways
and that is why suffering and pain, can lead us to Happiness.

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 08:58 PM
I am not speaking for you....I am just saying that whoever understand it is wonderful but for those who do not just trust him