Community > Posts By > iphoneguy

iphoneguy's photo
Wed 05/25/11 01:11 AM
dexter and vampire diaries are awesome tv shows, try lost and if you want some family type tv shows you can try rugrats or the suite life

iphoneguy's photo
Wed 05/25/11 01:05 AM
it's amazing it was on tv at all, the establishment was arrogant and just allowed it, which was quite surprising, lowest rated means absolutely nothing in my book. the highest rated shows are mindless garbage tv shows like american idol and jersey shore, point being is ratings don't really determine the quality of a tv show, Jesse's done a great job trying to wake up the sheeple in our country.

iphoneguy's photo
Tue 05/24/11 11:38 PM
what would be your top 10 favorite video game franchises of all time? my top are as follows,

10. metal gear solid franchise
9. donkey kong franchise
8. gran turismo franchise
7. mortal kombat franchise
6. street fighter franchise
5. crash bandicot franchise
4. pokemon franchise nothing really beats pokemon blue on the Gameboy! lol
3. the sonic franchise
2. super mario franchise (super mario bros 1 2 3 world 64 galaxy etc etc mariokart all 5 every super smash bros and every mario party/sports game ever)
1. none other than the ZELDA franchise (zelda 1 2 a link to the past link's awakening ocarina of time majora's mask wind waker twilight princess minish cap phantom hourglass and spirit tracks)

iphoneguy's photo
Tue 05/24/11 11:13 PM
hey everyone, any girl that's 18-27 wanna talk and get to know each other? preferably someone from New York oklahoma texas jersey or cali?

iphoneguy's photo
Tue 05/24/11 11:06 PM
because the world really is a f'd up place

iphoneguy's photo
Sat 04/30/11 08:06 PM
title #28!

iphoneguy's photo
Sat 04/30/11 07:55 PM
lol yeah thanks for sharing your story everyone =] i've heard all this before just differently

iphoneguy's photo
Fri 04/29/11 10:37 PM
haha yeah it's never too late I guess, sue the one advantage you have is that there seems to be way more guys willing to give a handicapped person a shot than girls, thx for replying to my thread everyone =]

iphoneguy's photo
Fri 04/29/11 05:58 AM
if you're hearing audio but no video, make sure you have xvid installed

iphoneguy's photo
Fri 04/29/11 05:54 AM
i have 2 gonna get a 3rd soon

iphoneguy's photo
Fri 04/29/11 05:41 AM
Edited by iphoneguy on Fri 04/29/11 05:46 AM
you know, when I posted this thread the other night, i didn't expect to see these many responses, anyway i digress, i'm gonna try to respond to everyone, if i miss anyone i'm sorry, to the guy with the cynicism, i agree with about 90% of what you said, love's not like our society perceives it, however being alone blows and a girl/guy can "complete" each other, to the girl with the ex who became handicapped, i'm in great spirits (usually) it's different when you love a person before the accident, the love and relationship foundation is already built, it's not impossible to love a person in a wheelchair but 99% of society would never consider it, but if the foundation is already built beforehand you don't see it that way, to the girl about the homecoming story, what you did was really amazing, in high school i never had a prom because I didn't have a date, i didn't wanna be the only one with no date, so I didn't go, anyway point is whether or not you or anyone else realizes it, you probably single handedly changed his life, i know from personal experience, i used to be in love with a girl for about 5 or so years, the smallest thing she would do would make me ecstatic, if she would have done what you did for him, i would most likely be a different person, so on behalf of me and everyone else in my situation, thanks lol, to everyone praising stephen, i'm not gonna try to take anything away from him, everything hes done is very commendable, but trust me when I tell you, if i had his money/fame i wouldn't need any hookers lol.

iphoneguy's photo
Fri 04/29/11 04:54 AM
thanks ladies =]

iphoneguy's photo
Tue 04/26/11 04:29 AM
hey everyone so i'm 25 years old, i was born with muscular dystrophy, essentially i've been wheelchair bound since day one, i've never been with a girl in my life, i've tried every dating web site on the planet, bars/clubs speed dating social networks and everything you could possibly imagine. i really feel like i'm gonna be one of those 80 year old people who are lonely their entire life. i really don't understand what makes me so unappealing? i'm hoping maybe one of you guys can tell me what i'm doing so wrong?

iphoneguy's photo
Tue 04/26/11 04:18 AM
hey, what do you guys think of my profile? i know i'm not the hottest guy ever or anything lol, personality imo, is way more important. so anyway rate me 1-10 looks, overall profile, if you think i'm date-able etc etc. don't be too harsh though lol

iphoneguy's photo
Sat 04/23/11 01:43 AM
Well, i'll try to be nice with my response lol, but I'm single because girls are shallow, or at least the girls i've come across were/are =\.

iphoneguy's photo
Sat 04/23/11 01:28 AM
hey everyone, my name is bill, i'm 25, i just thought i would introduce myself, i'm looking for a girlfriend, i've tried every dating web site on the planet (almost anyway lol), i hope mingle2 is a nice experience =].

2 Next