Community > Posts By > Elegance888

Elegance888's photo
Sat 06/04/11 01:24 PM
Very clever how you twisted the truth there,now i wont be argueing with you about this as you will just twist what i tell you again,what i will say, is that we are all unrighteous untill we repent of our sin and believe Jesus paid the price for our sin in full on the coss, and said it is finished ,he took our place so we dont have to pay our debt of sin and spend eternity with out him,he is the lamb of God that was taken to the slaughter for us,he was sinless,righteous,a perfect sacrifice and only he could take our place so we can be reconciled to God our Father again,he is our mediator between us and God,he came to set us free from sin and death.I am righteous through Jesus in Gods eyes through Jesus my Lord and saviour because i am forgiven, past, present, and future sin,the only person who was and is perfect to walk this earth is JESUS and him only, he gave and wrote the bible so we can know him,not to judge him without first finding who he is,give him a chance ask him what ever you want he will show up,check out shake the nations and see what power our God has and is proving to the world how much he loves us.there are other christian sites too or if your brave enough there are churches to go and have a listen too.i dont need to prove to you about my God he can do this himself if you let him and ask him,his love for you is deeper than the ocean and wider than the sea,if you were the only one on this earth he would still have given his one and only son Jesus to die for you and save you.There will not be, and should never be any debate about almighty God who is creator of heaven and earth,he should also be feared because of who he is,and also judgment on that day,because it will come,and i wouldn wish it on anyone to be stood before him on that day ,the bible tells us this will happen,and every idle word spoken about him will be brought up by him,if any one wants to know him its all in the bible,there are churches ,there is God channel,there are preaches to go and listen too which is what i did myself,God Bless you x.

Elegance888's photo
Sat 06/04/11 07:35 AM
READ THE BIBLE ITS ALL IN THERE WHAT GOD YOUR CREATOR WANTS YOU TO KNOW,THERE ARE NO DATES IN THE BIBLE WHEN THE WORLD WILL COME TO AN END AS WE KNOW IT,BUT DOES GIVE SIGNES OF THE END TIMES TO LOOK OUT FOR WHEN JESUS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR COMES BACK (HE IS THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE AND NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER BUT BY HIM)HE IS OUR SALVATION, HE PAID THE PRICE IN FULL FOR OUR SIN AT THE CROSS OF CALVERY,ALL WE NEED TO DO IS REPENT,ASK HIM INTO OUR HEART,WE ARE THEN FORGIVEN AS WE HAVE ALL GONE OUR OWN WAY IN LIFE AND WE ARE ALL SINNERS THERE IS NOT ONE RIGHTOUS.GOD LOVE YOU AND WANTS YOU TO COME TO HIM.:smile:

2 Next