Community > Posts By > xoangelfacexo

xoangelfacexo's photo
Sun 09/11/11 07:40 PM
You two should set up a meeting in a cave somewhere to grunt around....and share some of your narcissistic manliness.

xoangelfacexo's photo
Sun 09/11/11 07:25 PM

I couldn't even imagine what her other limitations are in the relationship...sad..

xoangelfacexo's photo
Sat 09/10/11 11:06 PM

All of my friends are actual friends weather online or not weather I have met them in person or not. I don't distinguish between the two different places I talk to those I call friend.

I didn't imply that any of your friends weren't real. Do you spend more time sharing with online friends and social circles?...or...Do you have a throw down, block party every night on the party porch?

Its actually split pretty even. Some nights its a throw down party on the porch others its a throw down party online.

drinker

xoangelfacexo's photo
Sat 09/10/11 11:05 PM

I know majority of my friends. But since I'm in a new state, I mostly talk to people online because I don't know a lot of people here. ohwell

Im in the same boat chicafrown

xoangelfacexo's photo
Sat 09/10/11 11:03 PM

Absolutely. All of my friends are cyber friends.

I was waiting for the grammar POLICE to arrive:)

xoangelfacexo's photo
Sat 09/10/11 11:01 PM

All of my friends are actual friends weather online or not weather I have met them in person or not. I don't distinguish between the two different places I talk to those I call friend.

I didn't imply that any of your friends weren't real. Do you spend more time sharing with online friends and social circles?...or...Do you have a throw down, block party every night on the party porch?

xoangelfacexo's photo
Sat 09/10/11 11:00 PM
Edited by xoangelfacexo on Sat 09/10/11 11:01 PM

xoangelfacexo's photo
Sat 09/10/11 10:44 PM
I am curious how many people here use social networking, via the net, more frequently than actually having face-to-face...in other words...Do you have more cyber friends than actual friends?

xoangelfacexo's photo
Fri 09/09/11 08:14 PM
Doesn't matter how hot they were....boozing and drugging is unattractive. Period.

xoangelfacexo's photo
Fri 09/09/11 08:06 PM
Sleep and snuggle....yes....touchy-feely....no!

xoangelfacexo's photo
Fri 09/09/11 08:00 PM
That would definitely be a deal breaker for me:(drinker smokin glasses

xoangelfacexo's photo
Thu 09/08/11 03:23 PM
There are men who are abusers of women that are not alcoholics or drug addicts..believe it or not...and the reasons women stay are all different...especially if they have children in common...they fear the children will be hurt or he will take off with them somewhere and keep them from the mother....as a collateral that she won't leave...many women have insecurity issues and the abusers convince or brainwash them that they are worthless and that they don't have anyone but them "the abuser" that loves them...its mostly a power thing....but there are many types of abuse....some women enjoy that type of relationship as the abuser, sometimes is very needy and that makes women feel wanted or needed...even in situations that aren't healthy...men and women who are abused...often have low self esteem and don't think they deserve any better....at the end of the day...it is their choice and there are means to leave but they have to want to..and sometimes the people who can help them are the family and friends that they haven't been allowed contact with due to the abuser being controlling or possessive...no one deserves to be in that situation but we all make our own decisions and sometimes the decisions we make, could bury us.
Hope that helps:):heart:

xoangelfacexo's photo
Thu 09/08/11 02:58 PM
A hair pick:)

xoangelfacexo's photo
Tue 09/06/11 08:53 PM
crouton

xoangelfacexo's photo
Tue 09/06/11 08:50 PM
Detour

xoangelfacexo's photo
Tue 09/06/11 08:46 PM
Im sorry to report....he drowned....while cleaning his toilet:(

xoangelfacexo's photo
Sun 05/08/11 12:26 AM

Jumper cables...=)

Game goes A-Z

kaleidoscope

and "J" comes after "I".

Does it not..??

What alphabet are you using?

xoangelfacexo's photo
Sat 05/07/11 11:42 PM
Wish I knew...Im an orphan. =(

xoangelfacexo's photo
Sat 05/07/11 11:31 PM
Edited by xoangelfacexo on Sat 05/07/11 11:33 PM

air freshener. alcohol. antiseptic wound remedy. AM/FM water resistant radio.

bathrobe. bin (for used clothings). bin (for trash). body scrubber glove. bar of soap. body lotion. basin.

can. carpet. cabinets. cleaner. cotton. conditioner. curtain. comb. candle.

dipper. deodorizer. divider. deodorant. disinfectant. door. drainage. dental floss. drawers.

electric outlet. electric toothbrush. eau de toilette.

faucet. first-aid kit. feminine wash. facial scrub. foot spa. flourescent. feminine body mist.

glass. gauze bandage. germs remover. garments.

hook. hanger. hot oil creme. hair spa moisturizer. hose. hair dryer. handle. hand lotion.

incense.

jacuzzi. jelly (petroleum). jel (hair). johnson buds. jar of potpourri. john.

knob. keyhole. key.

luffa. light. lamp. lever. liquid soap. lavatory.

mirror. mat. medicine cabinet. mouthwash.

- nighties.

organizer. ointment. oral antiseptic.

pail. perfume. powder. plants.

quartz.

razors. rugs. rings with suction (for towels).

soap. shampoo. sink. shower. sprinkler. stain remover. slipper. screen. scissor. shaving cream. shower curtain. steam shower.

toothbrush. toothpaste. towel (hand/body). toilet. toilet bowl. toilet pad. toilet cover. tiles. tissues. trays. tumbler.

urinal. undies.

vanity kit. vent. vaseline.

window. water closet. water (hot/cold). water pipes. water suction. water tank.

zit remover i guess covers most of it:) lolll

why in the world do u have feminine wash??

and feminine mist.

do tell...

bahahahahahaha!

xoangelfacexo's photo
Sat 05/07/11 10:57 PM
Jumper cables...=)