Community > Posts By > scubagold

scubagold's photo
Wed 03/19/08 11:48 AM

with most of agreeing that implants are not a factor I feel we are the few. Example being that women who dance for a living say they make way more money with implants then without. So do we feel one way about someone we love then someone who is meant to entertain us?

Good Point sweetness.. so then, is photography (nude) a form of entertainment? It's still visual.. gives envisions of erotic play and/or fantasy fulfillment.. right?

Yes it is. The difference is it's art. In nude photography you(or I) look at the beauty of the lines, shades,contrasts in the photo, while in erotic dancing men just think there gonna get their C*** suckedlaugh

Oh dang Warren.. don't get me going on the "fetish" topic bigsmile :tongue: blushing
I dance erotically.. for the camera (at times) :wink: But that's also a way of getting specific shots :tongue:

oh to be a camera at your placebigsmile laugh

scubagold's photo
Wed 03/19/08 11:43 AM

with most of agreeing that implants are not a factor I feel we are the few. Example being that women who dance for a living say they make way more money with implants then without. So do we feel one way about someone we love then someone who is meant to entertain us?

Good Point sweetness.. so then, is photography (nude) a form of entertainment? It's still visual.. gives envisions of erotic play and/or fantasy fulfillment.. right?

Yes it is. The difference is it's art. In nude photography you(or I) look at the beauty of the lines, shades,contrasts in the photo, while in erotic dancing men just think there gonna get their C*** suckedlaugh

scubagold's photo
Wed 03/19/08 11:31 AM

scubagold's photo
Wed 03/19/08 11:21 AM

prefer natural breasts.....but not a deal breaker...

if stretch marks are from pregnancy...they are a badge of honor..

if not, who cares?

on the flip side.....i have some hair growing out of ears...
groom it, regularly...but it keeps growing back like some kind of pine forest on fertilizer ohwell

laugh laugh I hear ya brotherlaugh laugh

scubagold's photo
Wed 03/19/08 11:18 AM
I for one would never ask anyone to change their looks. When you love someone I don't think it matters. So unless the woman really wanted it for her own happiness I say stick with what you have. Now I do love teasing and carasing breasts but it makes no difference what size they are to do thatdevil Strecth marks are natural men get them also so unless you want to hear all the negitive things about your own body don't criticize others.

scubagold's photo
Wed 03/19/08 10:52 AM
Already enjoying this post you got going on here Pragmatic:wink: laugh

scubagold's photo
Wed 03/19/08 10:49 AM
Thats kinda sad people still try to use that excuse "i'm on here for a friend" I'm not sure I should tell you this but you should know your not that clever and that line only makes he or she who says it look even more pathetic. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

scubagold's photo
Wed 03/19/08 10:45 AM
ohhhhh pick pick me can I be next:tongue:

scubagold's photo
Wed 03/19/08 10:26 AM

rigatoni with a bolognese sauce

I'll be right overlaugh

well since it takes six hours I made enough for all, so come on uplaugh

scubagold's photo
Wed 03/19/08 10:22 AM
Dear dairy the 6 hours it took to make this bolognese sauce was well worth itbigsmile

scubagold's photo
Wed 03/19/08 10:19 AM
rigatoni with a bolognese sauce

scubagold's photo
Wed 03/19/08 09:05 AM

Some people would go to strange lengths for a little strange. Or maybe a lot of strange. Or maybe to set up the foundation to get a little strange later....or a lot of strange later.... laugh

laugh laugh

scubagold's photo
Wed 03/19/08 08:45 AM

I know of one guy out here that drove 9 hours one way for a dinner date!

That's Impressive

Maybe so, but I think it's a little excessive!? 18 hours worth of driving for a dinner date. I can't answer for anyone else, but I would want to make a day of it... at the very least! I'm not driving 18 hours on a whim. I have to be pretty certain that there is something there or else I wouldn't do it.

Yeah your right it is a little excessive just for dinner.

scubagold's photo
Wed 03/19/08 08:43 AM
Kissing, intimate kissing

scubagold's photo
Wed 03/19/08 08:34 AM

For the right person I'd consider swimmimg.walking, or teaching myself how to fly. Or just drive or flylaugh

Tapping fingers on desk laugh

don't go breaking those nice nails you have, you'll need those for when "someone" gets there:tongue:

I see JSH problems starting now laugh :wink: sad
Why do all my online friends have to live so far away.. heck, I just want to kick a little *ss in pool.. tear up the dance floor.. and take control of the grounds I walk laugh

2242 miles is my answerbigsmile

scubagold's photo
Wed 03/19/08 08:33 AM

I know of one guy out here that drove 9 hours one way for a dinner date!

That's Impressive

scubagold's photo
Wed 03/19/08 08:22 AM

But I would walk five hundred miles
And I would walk five hundred more
Just to be the woman who walked a thousand miles
To fall down at your door

(_)_) (_(_) (_)_)

scubagold's photo
Wed 03/19/08 08:22 AM

For the right person I'd consider swimmimg.walking, or teaching myself how to fly. Or just drive or flylaugh

Tapping fingers on desk laugh

don't go breaking those nice nails you have, you'll need those for when "someone" gets there:tongue:

scubagold's photo
Wed 03/19/08 08:15 AM

scubagold's photo
Tue 03/18/08 11:34 PM
only in the nude when the neighbors are watchinglaugh

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next