Community > Posts By > bl4cks4bb4th

bl4cks4bb4th's photo
Thu 11/20/08 06:07 PM

Now you can't go around saying it's the end of the world.

she just did...:smile:

lol, yeah I guess she did. Let me rephrase that.

You shouldn't say that without giving a reason. Otherwise you're just being a troll.

bl4cks4bb4th's photo
Thu 11/20/08 06:04 PM
Now you can't go around saying it's the end of the world. I'll admit I don't support Obama, but just as long as he can get things done while keeping America free, I'll try to bear with it.

bl4cks4bb4th's photo
Thu 11/20/08 05:58 PM
Do you have any arcades near you or just know of a good one?

I've got one near me in Sterling Heights called The Butterfly. It's a really cool place. I'd spend more time there if I had more money, lol.

bl4cks4bb4th's photo
Thu 11/20/08 05:53 PM

2 Girls, 1 Cup

If you don't know what that is, watch it. :wink:

Oh YEAH!!!! That WAS sick as hell!!!!!

You know what's worse? 2 guys, one horse.

TGOC wasn't really all that bad when you know it's fake.

I thought that he died from that.

Yeah, he did. But the guy should have expected it.

bl4cks4bb4th's photo
Thu 11/20/08 03:47 PM

What's the most gross thing you've ever seen?
ill Ive seen a dude that was dead in the river and the turtles had eaten his faceill

bl4cks4bb4th's photo
Thu 11/20/08 03:41 PM
Edited by bl4cks4bb4th on Thu 11/20/08 03:42 PM

I can't list that here. I might get banned. All I'll say is the /d/ section of 4chan. If you don't know about 4chan, consider yourself lucky.

most sections of 4chan have quality disturbing s$%t on there

True, but /d/ and /b/ are the worst. It's amazing the things they post, especially the hentai.

bl4cks4bb4th's photo
Thu 11/20/08 03:40 PM

2 Girls, 1 Cup

If you don't know what that is, watch it. :wink:

Oh YEAH!!!! That WAS sick as hell!!!!!

You know what's worse? 2 guys, one horse.

TGOC wasn't really all that bad when you know it's fake.

bl4cks4bb4th's photo
Thu 11/20/08 03:34 PM
I can't list that here. I might get banned. All I'll say is the /d/ section of 4chan. If you don't know about 4chan, consider yourself lucky.

bl4cks4bb4th's photo
Tue 11/18/08 08:48 PM
Well that was uncalled for. It's not like you're torturing the animals before you kill them.

Although if you are, I'd rather not know.

bl4cks4bb4th's photo
Mon 11/17/08 08:33 AM
I would rather be a musician. I'm working on that, and I think I'm making some progress. I've got some stuff up at www.myspace.com/staticharmony1

bl4cks4bb4th's photo
Mon 11/17/08 08:24 AM

Alzeimer hummm I wish I could remember why I choose that name.

Actually its a friend that started that a long time ago it sounds somewhat like my real name and he wanted to bug me because at the time I was always saying "What did you say can't remember"

bl4cks4bb4th's photo
Mon 11/17/08 08:22 AM

I'm 26 and like them. Their songs are catchy and they mostly rock (tho they do ballads too, which aren't bad).

They are like Nickleback; Its not the best thing ever, but defiantly not the worst.

Yea, I guess Nickleback isnt the worst, only if the worst is setting myself on fire and smashing my testicles with a wooden mallet.

Sorry, I couldnt resist. happy

Instead of smashing your testicles, listen to a new Smashing Pumpkins song. Then you'll know horrible music lol

Are they still releasing new music?

Yeah, its horrible O_O

Yeah, I got their last album. I died a little bit that day.

bl4cks4bb4th's photo
Sun 11/16/08 09:17 PM

I would probably discuss it w/ the landlord...especially if the mom is doing nothing to stop it...and GIRL you are SICK..you need your rest...that is just disrespecful in every sense of the word..report the lil tard!
hope ya feel better soon..flowerforyou

Did you just say TARD????????noway

talk about being disrespectful, lol

bl4cks4bb4th's photo
Sun 11/16/08 09:15 PM
Edited by bl4cks4bb4th on Sun 11/16/08 09:16 PM

I don't know why I even bother! all this S*** isofftopic I am asking what seriously to do about it!:angry:

Not everything is entirely off topic. Giving her a little shock by mean of the doorbell is a possible solution. I don't know if talking to the landlord would do anything, but it's worth a shot.

bl4cks4bb4th's photo
Sun 11/16/08 09:10 PM
I love Walmart. Definitely the first place I would go during a zombie invasion. You can find just about everything there. My third favorite store, right after Gamestop and Dollar Tree.

bl4cks4bb4th's photo
Sun 11/16/08 09:07 PM
Edited by bl4cks4bb4th on Sun 11/16/08 09:08 PM

I dont know why but every time you have a problem I suggest "punch her in the face" as my solution.

This time is no different.

Yeah, that does sound like the best solution. Or maybe electrocute the doorbell somehow.

bl4cks4bb4th's photo
Sun 11/16/08 08:51 PM
Sorry, not a fan. Although the song "Teenagers" does get stuck in my head every now and then.

bl4cks4bb4th's photo
Sun 11/16/08 08:43 PM

I never really got into Transformers. I love giant robots, but Transformers just really isn't my thing.

Try Evangelion. happy

Yeah, Evangelion is more my thing. That is an epic series.

Indeed, there is still talk of a live action movie.

Yeah, but I don't know whether to look forward to it or not. Evangelion really doesn't seem like a series that should be live action.

bl4cks4bb4th's photo
Sun 11/16/08 08:30 PM

bl4cks4bb4th's photo
Sun 11/16/08 08:27 PM

I never really got into Transformers. I love giant robots, but Transformers just really isn't my thing.

Try Evangelion. happy

Yeah, Evangelion is more my thing. That is an epic series.