Community > Posts By > pajaro90

pajaro90's photo
Sat 11/10/07 08:08 AM
Thank you all for your welcomes!!! I'm trying to get some new pics uploaded but my computer has a mind of it's own sometimes...this seems like a great way to meet some great people so drop me a IM if you'd like to chat...

pajaro90's photo
Sat 11/10/07 07:57 AM
Girl let me be honest, Guys lie to get what they want and the ones that claim they don't are just proving me right. The fact is that your probablly in a bit of confusion and you really aren't sure excaltly what you want out of a relationship right now. ADVICE: Take your time, don't feel like you have to make a commitment untill you are sure, go slow with these guys and see if you can figure out who's really got your best interest at heart and not their own wants.......you need one of each sex to have fun......you need a real friend to have a real relationship and real friends aren't made over night...Good Luck Sweetie:heart:

pajaro90's photo
Sat 11/10/07 07:43 AM
Melbie, some people can't handle beautiful real women and feel threated by you, if you need a friend i'll be here for you to lean onflowerforyou

pajaro90's photo
Sat 11/10/07 07:37 AM
Hey guys, i'm kinda new to this, but beyond my bad looks and extreme idealism i'm really kinda fun....take a chance and i'll make you smile....:wink:

1 2 4 Next