speshul_k's photo
Thu 07/28/11 09:46 PM
League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

speshul_k's photo
Thu 07/28/11 09:25 PM
Thanks a lot! :)

speshul_k's photo
Thu 07/28/11 09:09 PM
Could someone please tell me how you post a picture or image on the forum? I tried to copy then paste, but nothing shows up. :/ Do I have to be a subscriber? Thanks for your time!

speshul_k's photo
Tue 07/26/11 11:56 PM
Edited by speshul_k on Wed 07/27/11 12:02 AM
Lion O - from Thundercats

tried to copy and paste a picture, but it didn't work! :(

speshul_k's photo
Tue 07/26/11 11:49 PM
Fluttering

speshul_k's photo
Tue 07/26/11 11:46 PM
No Scrubs
TLC

speshul_k's photo
Sun 07/24/11 07:20 PM
Thanks everyone for your comments and input! To you, Wux, I think being a teacher has to do with my ... perfectionism with typing and grammar. It's one of my pet peeves, though I'm far more lenient on my students than I am on myself. That's likely because they're nine years old!

My profile is a little short, I'll admit. I guess I could beef it up a little more. Thanks for pointing that out.

Good luck to all of you on your search for The One! ;)

speshul_k's photo
Sat 07/23/11 12:00 AM
Hi everyone :)

I guess I've been a member here for a while, but not really. I apparently made an account and then promptly forgot about it for a looong time. Just rediscovered it a few days ago and decided to give this thing another try! Updated info and pictures, though I haven't had too much luck as of yet with getting people to reply to the few attempts I've made at contact.

A little discouraging, though I suppose patience is a virtue!

So like everyone else who posts on this board, I'm just looking for constructive advice (emphasis on constructive, please!) on my profile. Is it good, bad? Too wordy, not wordy enough? Please take a peek and get back at me! Thanks :)

2 Next