Community > Posts By > justfunuk

justfunuk's photo
Tue 10/30/07 02:34 AM
Hi Peter Welcome

Sit back relax and butt in when you've something to say!

Enjoy

justfunuk's photo
Mon 10/29/07 04:09 PM
Hey chuck

Enjoy

justfunuk's photo
Mon 10/29/07 03:10 PM
Hi Coco

Good luck with that date wed ;-p

You're right it's certainly a stand out picture, maybe you should show her your pumpkins :-0

justfunuk's photo
Sun 10/28/07 05:26 PM
Yes it has, thank you. hopefully chat again. I can't believe your off to do writing it's already past my bedtime.

So on that note, thyanks everyone for the welcome. Goodnight,God bless what,whatx

justfunuk's photo
Sun 10/28/07 05:12 PM
What,what...They are the only words I know!!!!!

I shall access google to improve my avenue torque, toodle pip!

justfunuk's photo
Sun 10/28/07 04:56 PM
Thanks Hun I wish I'd done this ages ago, I dare say I will pick it up sooner or later!
When you told me what lmao meant I thought ooohhh I must of inadvertently said something funny, so I went back to check what it was....it turned out they were laughing at me!!!Oh well :-p

justfunuk's photo
Sun 10/28/07 04:50 PM
Hi again smilingbeuty

Just saw your post and thought I'd see how you where settling in?

justfunuk's photo
Sun 10/28/07 04:43 PM
Thanks Smilingbeuty

I feel like I've been a member for ages...though that doesn't last long because I still don't have a clue what I'm doing, he ho it's all good!

Thanks BonnyMiss evryday's a school day!
Are there any other common ones I should know, I could learn them for homework! x

justfunuk's photo
Sun 10/28/07 04:36 PM
Thanks, now I have a name for my fantasy face...my you're a looker!!! :-0 x

Can I ask you what "lmao" means please? I'm not up to speed yet

justfunuk's photo
Sun 10/28/07 04:28 PM
Welcome to JSH :-)

justfunuk's photo
Sun 10/28/07 04:23 PM
ooohhh...I like the intrigue, it's kinda fun not knowing, Dr x

justfunuk's photo
Sun 10/28/07 04:18 PM
Still here dude, these Americans are cool....I'm starting to think our press is full of s**t!!

justfunuk's photo
Sun 10/28/07 04:12 PM
Bonnymiss

Even though I'm new to this, I've been a bit dumb...at first I really thought that was your photo...DDDrrrrr. Do you even have a spaceship????? x Sorry to ask but you're not a 90yrs old bloke are you??? If you are it's cool, you still made me blush x

justfunuk's photo
Sun 10/28/07 04:07 PM
Mmmm..your making me hungry, curryyyyyy - I'm such a pig!

Thanks for welcome and flowers, and the profile blush ;-p

justfunuk's photo
Sun 10/28/07 04:03 PM
I know, I never understood why they sent the naughties to Oz while they all stayed here...bonkers x

justfunuk's photo
Sun 10/28/07 03:58 PM
because I'm sweet and innocent...oh and single.

We did used to rule the waves, we used to be right t*#ts! All that was before my time, I'd like to think we're nicer now. x

justfunuk's photo
Sun 10/28/07 03:52 PM
Hi caine

You'll like it here

Have fun

justfunuk's photo
Sun 10/28/07 03:46 PM
Hello Bonnymiss

I'm still a little flushed from your profile, so much for the British stiff upperlip!!

After i'd regathered my composure(which I still totally haven't) I looked at your details. Has the U.K widened it's borders? It was bound to happen someday! x

justfunuk's photo
Sun 10/28/07 03:37 PM
I was in the community bit, I can't multi-task, I thought women knew that about men???????? x

justfunuk's photo
Sun 10/28/07 03:33 PM
Thank you Coco, that makes you my first. x

And thanks to Jess and Blondrockermom for the flowers, I really should look into the gold membership - I want to send little drinking people too!!! x